My lil sister first time on big nitrous drag bike

Thats awesome! I hope she has a great season and sets some ridiculously fast times. please keep us posted!

That's cool you, and your sister have something to do together, that you both seem to really enjoy !!

She's a cutie too !! And that's from someone with a sister, and a daughter, so no disrespect !!

Looking good Drake, keep us posted on how she does. This is my boy Drake, he is the head tech guy for Suzuki City down here in Biloxi,MS great peeps there. They will help out in all ways possible. If you need reflashing of your Busa ecu he's the man to do it. :thumbsup:

Thank you guys for the kind words. She is awesome. I grudge race this bike so I can't tell you how fast it is but with me on it, it runs low 8's. She will see 7's. Her second pass and she's already in the 8's on motor. We will be running in AMA, Redline extreme and MiRock series next year. She has never shown any fear when it comes to bikes. She wheelies, top end runs and play on the street a little. She likes to play this game with guys that if they can beat her, they get her phone number. Nobody has gotten it yet.:rofl:

105_0325.jpg

105_0326.jpg

That's cool you, and your sister have something to do together, that you both seem to really enjoy !!

She's a cutie too !! And that's from someone with a sister, and a daughter, so no disrespect !!

Our team acutally consist of me, my lil brother Reggie and her. Team is named DCB (Dem Coleman Boys) racing as this is what people refered to us when we were young and always into mischief. Nobody could remember our first names but knew our dad and would say "Dem Coleman boys did that!":rofl: She says we have to change our name now cause she's no boy.

Back