First Time Two Up With My Wife!

Dude, SHE had a baby 12 days ago ?? WOW !!

There are some good tips on here about riding 2 up, like her putting her hands on the tank when you stop, so she won't slide up, do a search.

and....:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: on the new one !!

WAIT WAIT WAIT ! you was at HOOTERS and the only pictures you put up here are of your bike and your BABY MOMA? wheres the girls in tight shorts and white t-shirts?
:rulez:

I must admit that I give your wife credit...! Only 12 days after giving child birth and then going to Hooters on a motorcycle! Most women would not even dare such venture. She looks good on the Busa with you. :bowdown:

mEN OUR LAST KID IS 3 YEARS OLD AND MY WIFE HASN'T GOT BACK ON THE BIKE AND YOURS IS RIDING AFTER 12 DAYS. I NEED TO WORK ON SOMETHING TO GET HER TO RIDE W/ME AGAING.

Dude, SHE had a baby 12 days ago ?? WOW !!

There are some good tips on here about riding 2 up, like her putting her hands on the tank when you stop, so she won't slide up, do a search.

and....:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: on the new one !!

Well I prefer they use my back to balance an help stop there forward momentum:laugh: (kinda a perv that way) :rofl:, and I don't mean using your fingernails in spine either :mad2: but I am very good at throttle control to protect myself an make it comfy for both rider and passenger.:super:

Last edited:
Savo, if you tried to contact me last night I screwed it up. I'm not to sharp on computers so probably hit the wrong key. Sorry but if you try again i'll hollar for my wife before i touch anything. Happy motorin.:thumbsup:

Cool!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine forbid me to buy a bike period.

So I just put my foot down and bought the Busa.

After 12 miles, she wanted a ride to Starbucks. Now she is totally hooked, just wants to ride.

Back