My wife is incredible........

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So you guys know that my wife told me the other night to get a busa again... I have been pretty giddy about it but I forgot that I promised my son I would get a bike so that we could ride together.... She asked me when I planned on getting the busa and I told her of the unkept promise (she already new it...) and that my busa plans would be set back because I had no intentions on getting up to debt on both.... I told my wife that I would give up both because our 5 yr old has been interested in riding.. My plan, get the youngest a bike and gear him out and let him ride with his big brother... win win all the way around except Doug is still bikeless..... I talk her into the Honda P50 for our youngest and she fires back.... Get your dirtbike and while your at it get ME one too.... She said that if she is going to survive in the testosterone house and if she wants to spend anytime with the boys then she has to adapt.... I took her out and put her on my sons xr100 and showed her the clutch and brake and all that jazz and off she went.. She tooled around the pasture for about 20 minutes in first gear and came back and told me it was fun and she is looking forward to it....... Im a happy boy right, 2 boys and a wife all on dirtbikes.... Then tonight she tells me to get the Busa... Our taxes came in and we got a pretty substantial refund.... Woooo hoooooo Im going dirt riding by day and street by night....... Who got da best wife
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Cap

rock.gif

Right on Cap!!!

But I must confess....I have the best wife!!
biggrin.gif

Yours is great..no doubt.. But mine is the best.

Of course, I'm not biased or anything!!!
tounge.gif

Nah, you're all wrong!

I've got the best wife!
tounge.gif

OK, OK...I can see where this thread is going!

Congrats, Cap!
biggrin.gif

could I interest you in "Trading Spouses"?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Good on you and your wife cap...don't know much about ya other than championing this site but sounds like you're a real deserving kinda guy.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

View attachment biggrin.gif

Congrats Cap. Cool wife. But your'e all wrong, cuz mine is the best. She was riding dirt before I was.

nuhh uhhh..no ya don't....I do!
tounge.gif

Hey...any girl that can hang around for 9 years before getting proposed to.. and then continues to stay around for another 16 (so far!) has GOT to win the vote!!!

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143434047 -->

nuhh uhhh..no ya don't....I do!
tounge.gif

Hey...any girl that can hang around for 9 years before getting proposed to..    and then continues to stay around for another 16 (so far!)  has GOT to win the vote!!!
That is the BEST! You are a lucky man and she is a lucky gal!!! Cap - you are lucky too!!!!!!

Pretty sure I do Bro. But Sounds like you definitely have a keeper as well.
thumbs-up.gif
Should be a good time just be sure to get her a proper dirt helmet with the chin bar. After my wife tanked her Scooter the rash on the face of her full face was just creepy. Prolly would have been looking at some serious facial injuries if it hadn't been for that helmet.

Sounds like a great time Cap, have a good time. Now of course we are going to have to see a couple pics of the family all geared up and Motoing around...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143443366 -->

Back