My wife is incredible........

The Bestest......!
tounge.gif

I'd trade mine off prety quick. The only advantage to a wife that hates motorcycles...... You never have to take her with you!

You got it good Cap.

Later,

Steve

Congrats Cap that is a great woman. My wife has been asking me alot lately about riding and has said that she would like to learn to ride.

You know, you maybe buying HER a Busa one day
cool.gif
That's how it all begins...
tounge.gif

That's awesome! And which Busa do you want? Going to wait for the next model? Can you wait any longer?
tounge.gif

I'm leaning toward all 4 in our family doing the dirt bike thing...the boys love that 50cc Honda so much we're talking about picking up another one already...so I guess the hubby and I need to take the plunge and get some dirt bikes!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

NOOOOO i Have the  best wife.......
EX
LOL
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143471621 -->

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

cool beans Cap! congrats on ur future purchase! wifey sounds like a team player-glad 2 hear that calender thing didn't ruin ur mojo.

capt I think I have the best wife and it looks like most fill the same. sounds like you got a good one so take good care of her.
smile.gif

Update...... Wife still learning, not too excited about the bike anymore she found a barbed wire fence in the pasture... I've never seen anyone jump a 5 foot fence with a bike !!!!! Try getting a dirtbike out of a fence.

She's Okay, prides a little damaged but she's fine...

CAp

Back