lulz, my wife is awesome

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
not only did she get me "AKIRA" on blu ray (only the best anime ever), i told her i'd spoken to someone about trading my slightly damaged (just needs paint now) hayabusa, for a 2008 (newer) R1 with 3k miles (2k less than i have), and she replied with

"why would you want to trade your BUSA for an R1?"

i was like :lol::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: i love you.

not only did she get me "AKIRA" on blu ray (only the best anime ever), i told her i'd spoken to someone about trading my slightly damaged (just needs paint now) hayabusa, for a 2008 (newer) R1 with 3k miles (2k less than i have), and she replied with

"why would you want to trade your BUSA for an R1?"

i was like :lol::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: i love you.

Why would you even think of such an awful thing?? Are you feeling well? Thank God you have her! "Through sickness and health..." She's obviously doing her part. :beerchug: Hope you are feeling better soon.

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

because i'd be trading the laid over busa as is for a basically new R1. but i'd rather put my bus back together.

"Lulz" sounds like a very level headed woman. My wife is Cuban 110% with the finger up in the air if you ask her.
She knows zero about bikes but when we went to the dealer to "look" (I left a depo behind her back) she immediately said "Oooh that's a pretty bike".
I won't repeat how Hayabusa sounded with her accent but she knew and sounds like your woman may have a little spanish sanity in her as well as good taste.:thumbsup:
As we say here in SoFla. , she's-a-keepa !

"Chame..Chame..Chame on jew por tinkin bout tradin' jer Busa jew krazsy man !" :poke::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
her name is chelsey, lulz is like lol, but plural. like, many lol's=lulz. :laugh: yea she's the best

UnnnnnnH Huh....guess I don't talk to my 10yr old daughter enough. Need to get with the text acronyms ! :laugh:
Either way sounds like since you considered and she sensibly said no that she is the reason you have not already burned the house down..:poke::rofl:

You could be ridin that Yamaha right now thinking "man someone is ridin my busa right now". and there ridin your busa thinkin " hes ridin my r1 wishing he still had his busa" your wife made a clever decision. she a keeper!

Back