My wife wants to learn!!!!

Tiller

Registered
Well my wife finally decided she wants to learn to ride so she does have to ride on the unconfortable backseat of my TL1000 :cheerleader: (No, I dont ride a busa lol). So this past weekend her dad (TwoBrothersBusa) picked her up a great condition 06 Ninja 250 and I figured I could share a pic with you guys. What do you think? -Jay

His & Hers LOL
100_4580.jpg

Jay, that TL1000R is one of the best sounding bikes around. I'm sure she'll do just fine with the baby Ninja.

nice ...... but I bet her dad going to train her up to try an smoke you :whistle: look out I have a feeling an ars kicking is coming your way in the near future :laugh:

JKJKJK:thumbsup: It's nice to have a riding partner.

Great!!! Like I say ... There is nothing like curves on curves... My Wife started with a FZR600 and now she just sold her Bandit 1200S and bought a new Bandit 1250S in Black.. She loves riding... :thumbsup:

Sue-on-busa-2.jpg

Jay, that TL1000R is one of the best sounding bikes around. I'm sure she'll do just fine with the baby Ninja.

Thanks Daniel, it's always good to get a compliment on a bike thats not even supposed to be on this forum lol. Hope to ride with you again sometime man. -Jay

nice ...... but I bet her dad going to train her up to try an smoke you :whistle: look out I have a feeling an ars kicking is coming your way in the near future :laugh:

JKJKJK:thumbsup: It's nice to have a riding partner.

Well I gotta say that I would never let the ars kickin happen even if it killed me lol. jk, I am just excited to have her learn so she can ride with us lol

Well my wife finally decided she wants to learn to ride so she does have to ride on the unconfortable backseat of my TL1000 :cheerleader: (No, I dont ride a busa lol). So this past weekend her dad (TwoBrothersBusa) picked her up a great condition 06 Ninja 250 and I figured I could share a pic with you guys. What do you think? -Jay

His & Hers LOL
100_4580.jpg

Be sure to post some pics of her riding.:thumbsup:
Here is mine at speed and tucked in.
Bubba

IMG_7086.JPG

Most excellent.... but if she doesn't have any true riding experience, get her in a MSF class - the best way to learn how to ride is by being taught by a trained professional. ...IMO...

Need MORE pics of her.....................The TLR.
I looked for a low mileage Tiller before I got the Busa. My only concern was the availability of parts. One day, one day, I will find a stored garage trophy waiting to be loved.

:thumbsup: Congrats! Wish my wife would try learning as well, that way she couldn't get angry the next time a ride goes "too long" (WE all know there's no such thing lol)

Need MORE pics of her.....................The TLR.
I looked for a low mileage Tiller before I got the Busa. My only concern was the availability of parts. One day, one day, I will find a stored garage trophy waiting to be loved.

Well I know this is a busa forum but you asked for some pics. I absolutely love this bike too. Everything is completely stock except for the yoshi pipes and the PC3. Hopefully mods will come in time lol.

100_4538.jpg

100_4540.jpg

100_4542.jpg

100_4544.jpg

I got the wife a Ninja 250 when she wanted to learn, about 5 years ago. She took the MSF course. After about a year, she got an SV650. Now she has a Yamaha FZ6 ( great bike ). She has become a very good rider and even rides the Busa once and a while.

2396_1030581447368_1310319891_30124908_9402_s.jpg

2881_1060345551452_1310319891_30176267_767207_n.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
Back