My wife is incredible........

Update...... Wife still learning, not too excited about the bike anymore she found a barbed wire fence in the pasture... I've never seen anyone jump a 5 foot fence with a bike !!!!! Try getting a dirtbike out of a fence.

She's Okay, prides a little damaged but she's fine...

CAp
lmao...ya that will wake ya up.get her back on fast.. no need to let her get gun shy.

sounds like, we gonna have a female pilots forum's open soon...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143568369 -->

Update...... Wife still learning, not too excited about the bike anymore she found a barbed wire fence in the pasture... I've never seen anyone jump a 5 foot fence with a bike !!!!! Try getting a dirtbike out of a fence.

CAp
Glad she's okay.  Wasn't it Bud Ekins who jumped the fence for Steve McQueen in the Great Escape?  Let her know she's in good company.
smile.gif

Don't forget to get everyone a full set of gear (helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggles, gloves, and chest protector) for the dirt bikes.

CAp
Glad she's okay.  Wasn't it Bud Ekins who jumped the fence for Steve McQueen in the Great Escape?  Let her know she's in good company.
smile.gif

Don't forget to get everyone a full set of gear (helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggles, gloves, and chest protector) for the dirt bikes.
My oldest is decked out to the max on his bike and the youngest will be too.. My wife is now a believer since she has temporary battle scars....... I wanted to take pics but she wouldnt let me..

Something about hell freezing over.

I'm with your wife on this one Doug...ego's a fragile thing and we gals HATE learning the hard way, so no pics or you may risk that new Busa
laugh.gif

Glad she's okay though...
smile.gif

Good Deal Doug, As you can see below my whole family rides too. Gotta Love It!
beerchug.gif

What bike (color) are you getting Cap?
rock.gif
Ya know I'm not sure... I really really like the Black on black LE that came out in 04 I think..... It goes with my motif ...

The grey and silver is hot too...... Im just not sure... I have even thought of pulling it apart and painting it one solid color. (I dabble in the paint and body world) so I was thinking of that too..... I am soooooo stoked about it that I can finally get some quiet time to just think with out all the voices in my head. All the colors look good when your bikeless.

CAp

What bike (color) are you getting Cap?
rock.gif
Ya know I'm not sure... I really really like the Black on black LE that came out in 04 I think..... It goes with my motif ...

The grey and silver is hot too...... Im just not sure... I have even thought of pulling it apart and painting it one solid color. (I dabble in the paint and body world) so I was thinking of that too..... I am soooooo stoked about it that I can finally get some quiet time to just think with out all the voices in my head. All the colors look good when your bikeless.

CAp
I know what you mean,I pondered and paced thinking about what color I wanted,finally decided on the Purple & Black,Had an accident,went through an experimental color phase, ended up with the current colors.If I were you,I would wait to see what the 07 looks like.Paul.

I would wait to see what the 07 looks like[/QUOTE]

that is exactly what I am doing... I could use a little sneak peek info from Suzuki...... I wont tell Suzuki just shoot me an email with the CC displacement and colors......

CAp

I would wait to see what the 07 looks like

that is exactly what I am doing... I could use a little sneak peek info from Suzuki...... I wont tell Suzuki just shoot me an email with the CC displacement and colors......

CAp[/QUOTE]
Right! I'll get those pics and specs right out to you!

I would wait to see what the 07 looks like

CAp[/QUOTE]
I heard it's 1600 cc's and turbocharged...
biggrin.gif

So are you gonna be at the bash Cap?

Well if you get a Busa you should check out Hayabusa org. ! Theres ALOT of cool people and LOTS of info!

Well, your wife is certainly better than either of the two I had.

Back