my wife

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE if this was a G-rated site I post my pics from previous bikeweeks before I changed my life and settled down lolololol... Nice pics though lol

Oh boy...hot hot hot...hmm....gardening...sounds good...must wait for spring....maybe not..ah yes snow shoveling!!!

If you look very carefully, you can just see Genelle getting onto the back of my bike for a ride. The only protection she would need is from me....ha.ha.ha....

gm_l13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tounge.gif
tohught I would resurect this thread for all you female riders out there and the wifes that haven't shown their faces yet!

dude!!!  you are still around??  Was wondering about you!!

Lets see if this works for me...if not I blame Lazerblade!!!

Last year at Brainerd AMA races

007_4A.JPG

and one more for SirUK.......cause I kow he's LEA......this was after she got done feeding them donuts

coppers.jpg

yuo guys are a bunch of cheating bastids!!!
I'm tell your busa when I see her.
I on the other hand have only one love in my life
and here she is in all her glory
********catuion this is a personal moment of me with her****************************...

OK!!! Ok !!!!! So it's not me but can't I have one good dream with out someone waking me up!!
rock.gif

yea, yea, I know shes naked....BUT I said its our moment together.....:p

<!--EDIT|gcal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083992055 -->

00_1_sb.jpeg

dude!!!  you are still around??  Was wondering about you!!

Lets see if this works for me...if not I blame Lazerblade!!!

Last year at Brainerd AMA races
Sledhead, sorry I have been away from my seat for a while, circs have change, moved out from my old place and living on my own. The girlfriend didn't let me out on Silvia enough. She was gettin toooo jealous, now i can cruise when i want to. new pics to follow..

and one more for SirUK.......cause I kow he's LEA......this was after she got done feeding them donuts
thanks sled, its nice to see you remembered me after all this time. I'm still LEA just about to join T.M.S.T Tactical Motorcycle Speed Team. In other bike cop. I'm starting on the new Honda Pan Euro STX1300. I'm submitting some paperwork requesting them to purchace a Busa to get it marked up for me. Fingers crossed!!!
jump9.gif

Back