my wife

[Now if you come back and say that she has a sense of humor, laid back attitude, and modesty, I am taking you out! No man (cept me) deserves to be THAT lucky.

Thinker
Thats funny, but she is all of the above. I have got it really good......Have I said how lucky I am!!![/quote]
Yes you did, but what you didn't say is whether she has a sister?

I said I deserve to be that lucky, but I am not. I have a looker, but it all goes to hell after that...needless to say, in the midst of making changes.

But here's to you! You too Mr. Speed...sounds like you have a winner as well.
Thinker

Cheers_2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Blas, you suck! Not because your wife is beautiful and nice and smart, but because you have such a great job. I was jealous when I saw the wife, but I am extremely happy with my wife. I hear about the job and say, that bastard, I should be so lucky. Oh well. Happy to hear someone is living my dream.

But here's to you! You too Mr. Speed...sounds like you have a winner as well.
Thinker [/QUOTE]
Thanks.. she is

Sueinblue.jpg

Come on guys post up a picture of the woman in your life that makes your reart race like your Busa!!!

closeup_Sue.jpg

Ok, this is sounding pitiful, I don't have time for someone just yet, and I haven't been looking. I don't want this thread to get off in a different direction.

Let's continue with the request...Post them pics guys!!!

Ok, this is sounding pitiful, I don't have time for someone just yet, and I haven't been looking.  I don't want this thread to get off in a different direction.

Let's continue with the request...Post them pics guys!!!
I would but it will have changed before the ink dries.
ghostface.gif
Thinks' just a playa, playa.  (big Mike tune)
"Don't wanna be a playa no more"

I stink I just want some peace with a nice woman. Did you catch that Higgy?

"Don't wanna be a playa no more"

I stink I just want some peace with a nice woman. Did you catch that Higgy?
Ahhh, the eternal search for the perfect woman. She is out there. Hugh got one. I have one. Took me 5 years with my wife before I settled down. Thank God she waited while I bonced her around and broke it off and dated other women. Finally we just got married.
I am sure other's have one, I just forgot the names as I type.

My mother told me there is no perfect one out there after I was dating alot
devil.gif
I have to say I have probably dated quite a few that would have been great wives I just wasnt ready . Now my girlfriend loves to ride whether its on the Busa or 4 wheeler or snowmobile she doesnt complain doesnt mind if I want to ride with the boys likes wheelies and going fast (on any of them) hit 185 on speedo one day with her on back (ok she didnt like that too much but she is ok to about 150 or so) It is hard to find one that will out up with me more than find the perfect woman. She is smart fun and beautiful and she puts up with my faults doesnt get much better than that .

My mother told me there is no perfect one out there after I was dating alot  
devil.gif
I have to say I have probably dated quite a few that would have been great wives I just wasnt ready . Now my girlfriend loves to ride whether its on the Busa or 4 wheeler or snowmobile she doesnt complain doesnt mind if I want to ride with the boys likes wheelies and going fast (on any of them) hit 185 on speedo one day with her on back (ok she didnt like that too much but she is ok to about 150 or so) It is hard to find one that will out up with me more than find the perfect woman. She is smart fun and beautiful and she puts up with my faults doesnt get much better than that .
That is my exact situation. I looked for something better, but she was the best. I just wasn't ready. When I realized I was, I just took the plunge. I am not saying that is what anyone else needs to do, but I do recommend dating a lot. I must have dated 60 or so girls before I was ready.

Back