My wife is awesome

+1000, nice wife! I think I have mine convinced on a new Mustang GT, she is a little skeptical that it will make a good winter car... but that is the only time that I need four wheels. I'll prolly wad it up first snow... I wonder what rear end to get with that 6 speed manual. ???

+1000, nice wife! I think I have mine convinced on a new Mustang GT, she is a little skeptical that it will make a good winter car... but that is the only time that I need four wheels. I'll prolly wad it up first snow... I wonder what rear end to get with that 6 speed manual. ???

What are your plans for it?

Will it be DD only or will this be a weekend track toy when you have time?

If you want better mileage stick with the 3:55, if you want more fun...get the 3:73. The new 5.0 is a very quick car with basic mods. Over 400whp with bolt-on's and mid-11's N/A on stock motor. :thumbsup:

If you plan to track it, I would look at the BOSS but they are a little more $. Just get some GOOD snow tires and tack it easy, you'll be fine... :whistle:

Yeah I am not going to be driving mine in the winter lol nor woud I get a new mustang for a daily driver in the winter. But back in highschool I had one which we put some aggressive tread snow tires on. Worked great, just take it easy with the gas pedal. In the summer time after a few seasons we would roast the rubber smooth on them and make them into slicks lol. We were poor what do want lol

yeah Got, this is def going to be a date night car plus cruise to car shows kind of thing. I mostly just miss the feeling of slipping into the seat and feeling like I melt into the car. No other car give me that feeling and I have driven most of them.

Thanks for the insight so far and when I get home and start ripping into her I will def post some more pics and send you a pm from time to time on ideas.

Yeah she certainly is awsome too think so much of you and to buy you that nice mustang,you know that really does work out good for the whole family,you know the old saying, A family that works,plays together stays together,very good, very good.:bowdown:

Here's a picture of my new toy.. Sold the busa and bought this, a father and son project... Already put in 3.73 gears, cobra rims, shorty headers, h pipe and flowmasters. Getting ready for a new intake manifold, injectors, cam and cold air intake, pulleys, and a new throttle body.

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

Back