My awesome wife

Fblade

Registered
Just wanted to share how awesome my wife is with my need for motorsports. Here's my timeline:

1994- cbr600f2
1997- cbr900rr
2001- cbr929
2001- Started dating my future wife
2005- cbr1000rr repsol
2006- Married
2008- sold the repsol to get a bike for both of us....2008 Yamaha Raider
2008- 3 months later...bun in the oven
2009- Jan... sold the Raider
2009- Feb 24th...daughter is born
2009- March...Wife gave the thumbs up for buying a new 07 trx400ex quad
2009- April...Flipped quad and broke collar bone in three places. PS she was pissed!
2009- July...Purchased the 09 Busa with the wifes blessing.

And that's it!:thumbsup:

Very Luck man! Most women I know would discourage you after your recent get-off with the quad.

Sounds like you got a good thing going man. Keep doing what you are doing!

Just wanted to share how awesome my wife is with my need for motorsports. Here's my timeline:

1994- cbr600f2
1997- cbr900rr
2001- cbr929
2001- Started dating my future wife
2005- cbr1000rr repsol
2006- Married
2008- sold the repsol to get a bike for both of us....2008 Yamaha Raider
2008- 3 months later...bun in the oven
2009- Jan... sold the Raider
2009- Feb 24th...daughter is born
2009- March...Wife gave the thumbs up for buying a new 07 trx400ex quad
2009- April...Flipped quad and broke collar bone in three places. PS she was pissed!
2009- July...Purchased the 09 Busa with the wifes blessing.

And that's it!:thumbsup:

Do not repeat 2009 April :please:

:p

I loved the "PS she was pissed" part :laugh:

That's awesome, but where are the pics of the toys?! :rulez:

Don't take this the wrong but, did it ever cross your mind she may want to get you out of the house???

One of my wife favorite quotes when she's p!ssed. "Why don't you just go ride your bike." Now this is the rub - I'd love to go ride my bike but that's not what she just said. The translation is " your getting on my last frigg'in nerve go make yourself useful and take out the garbage or something and if you even think about getting on that bike your cut off for a month..."

Women!

I've got a garage full of motorcycles too... So life's pretty good just wish she wouldn't bring my other girls (motorcycles) into our arguments...

:welcome: to you and Mrs. Fblade. She sounds like a keeper. Oh and...

:worthless:

Yes means No, Do it means you better not and Whatever, Well, That means you have really screwed up. This comes from experience. I'm a professional at these things.:laugh:

:poke: did your wife just up the insurance policy on your life? :laugh:
busa will do more then break your coller bone...be carefull and welcome to the clan

my wife knows after a period of time i become UNBEARABLE if i dont have my "fix" and she loves rideing with me too... sooo mabey she keeps the policy up to date lol

great to have a good wife. make sure you tell her that every day. I do tell mine ever after 33 years. :)

Back