I'm Back - Fate - "My Busa"

dinoap

Going to the Dragon without a bike is ju
Donating Member
Registered
So I bid a farewell to my friends on here last July. I sold my 06 on Craigslist. I was tore up about it, but it needed to go. I was having "that" feeling about riding. Well I have been looking for a pop-up camper for when I get home on Craigslist while I'm in Bagram, Afghanistan. I figured I'd check out the bikes on there for grins. And there was "my Busa", with only a thousand more miles on her. I told my fiance about it just for the heck of it. Before I knew it she had called the guy I sold it to last year, and she is buying it back today. Both my girls will be waiting for me when I get home!!!!!! I'm back!!!:cheerleader: Forgive the cheerleader but if I had pom poms, I'd use em. Its a great day.

Congratulations dude! Funny how things work out that way. It must be your destiny to have that bike. Hope she's still nice to you after having let her go.:poke:

Sounds like two girls you were meant to be with.....Destiny needs to be your bikes name from now on !

Congrats and thank you for your service.

:thumbsup: :beerchug: :bowdown:

Thanks Everyone. Wow super fast replies. Great comments. I remember again why this is the best group of people.

To the best group of riders and non-riders, most of whom I've never met :beerchug:

Go celebrate while your at BAF and get your massage on :laugh: Best thing I can think of around that zoo they call a FOB. Get back here safe to your ladies and love 'em both :beerchug:

That is great to hear that you are getting your baby back! The one vehicle that I wish I could get back was my '75 T/A that I had in highschool and college. The guy that I sold it to still has it, but he does not want to sell it just yet. The day that he does, you guys better watch out!

Your Fiance is a keeper! Many would feel threatened by your getting the bike back.
Give that Lady a lot of credit!

So I bid a farewell to my friends on here last July. I sold my 06 on Craigslist. I was tore up about it, but it needed to go. I was having "that" feeling about riding. Well I have been looking for a pop-up camper for when I get home on Craigslist while I'm in Bagram, Afghanistan. I figured I'd check out the bikes on there for grins. And there was "my Busa", with only a thousand more miles on her. I told my fiance about it just for the heck of it. Before I knew it she had called the guy I sold it to last year, and she is buying it back today. Both my girls will be waiting for me when I get home!!!!!! I'm back!!!:cheerleader: Forgive the cheerleader but if I had pom poms, I'd use em. Its a great day.

Haha....how crazy is that!? It was just meant to be....very cool of the wifey to take care of that for you too :thumbsup:

:welcome: back!

Back