Wife FINALLY decided to ride with me on the bus!!

busabrother

Registered
Well after her back breaking rides she used to take with me on my old GSXR 1100. She refused to ride on the BUS becasue she dreaded the ride. I finally coaxed her onto the bike on this beautiful sunny day. Now I had never rode my wife and we were a good load. The busa pulled just as hard as she ever did. The only issue for me was getting used toi the change in handling for braking. (i.e.- trying to keep my nuts out of my ass when her weight kept pushing me forward) I got out onto open road and showed my wife what she can do. We rode for about 45 minutes and she really enjoyed it. Probably won't ride much together 3 kids and all. But when we get a break. At least she knows the bus can haul ass (literally!)

Congrats man. That was my issue the nuts in the throat feeling. But a quick twist of the throttle and her ass was back in her seat. She kinda got ticked when I pulled that move but I was laughin my butt off. She also enjoyed the ride and the power of the bike. Congrats again and take her for a ride whenever she has time.

Congrtats busabrother, I know what you mean about having your nads for lunch, got the same problem here. Seems much worse than it was on my gsxr750. She's cuntinually complaining about not being able to stay back on the seat, so she slide forward and just lays on me. Now I like a hug just as much as the next guy, buy come-on. Anyways, I told her I was going to put some velcro on the seat, and stitch the matting piece to a pair of here jeans, I think her a@s will stay in the seat then.:)

I seem to have bad luck with my wife on my bike. On her last ride on the BMW I tore it up so much that she puked all over me and the bike (no fun). Then on her one/only ride on the 'Busa I made this kind-of close pass at triple digits and she was a bit miffed.

At least I get to ride by myself
tounge.gif

great to hear... its always fun to take the spouse along with you on a ride

If the busa is running, she thinks her butt is suppose to be on the seat. I must get a different look on my face when I'm thinking about going for a ride, somehow she can tell. The up side, she is a good rider and I have gotten use to the weight and changed handling dymanics. We can tear it up. The bike gets so smooth and she has learned to use the grab bar to keep the weight off me without messing up the lean. I just don't get crazy because she packs a mean round- about kidney punch. Bad part, we match, right down to our .org shirts. Kinda gay, ruins my bad ass biker look. Up side, cute ass for everyone to look at from the back...
tounge.gif

Hey maybe tobin can make a seat that keeps the passenger from pushing up forward. Maybe the hump can be on the front of the rear seat.
laugh.gif

Excellent! My bride loves to go with me on the 'busa... she says it's very comfortable and she's a pretty good passenger too!
biggrin.gif

Push ya nads up inside your pelvic bone and tape them so they don't come out. All nice and safe inside the bony cage. That is what Sumo Wrestlers do.
biggrin.gif

Glad she enjoyed the ride! Just be glad she's not hooked on it, because then you could throw away the hump cover!

Enjoying riding solo ... AGAIN!

Envious....................would love for my wife to ride.........on Wednesday she's going to borrow a helmet so I can take her out................not too excited about the whole "nad compression" thing!!!! Oh, well..............the price we pay for being men!!!

OK, All you have to do is educate the wives a bit. When slowing or stopping, instead of holding onto you, have the Lil missus put her hand on the tank just ahead of said Nads. That way she can hold herself off of you and not kill the twin when your stopping, it helps a whole lot. Or Buy a Corbin Passanger seat with the Backrest, they kick ass for the passanger and will really help keep her off your back... Literaly...
smile.gif

I had the same issues, nutz in the tank, wife in the front seat, etc... My wife hated the ride as well... then I got reaper risers...
smile.gif

The 1" reaper risers I just installed, changed my seating position so much that I am no longer humping the tank which forces her to stay back a lot more...

My wife also used to complain about her rear being real sore after a long ride... Turns out she just wasn't seating far enough back on the seat.

Cloud:;):

OK, All you have to do is educate the wives a bit.  When slowing or stopping, instead of holding onto you, have the Lil missus put her hand on the tank just ahead of said Nads.  That way she can hold herself off of you and not kill the twin when your stopping, it helps a whole lot.  Or Buy a Corbin Passanger seat with the Backrest, they kick ass for the passanger and will really help keep her off your back... Literaly...
smile.gif
yup, good idea... make sure to get the miss a pair of gloves too... (not for her... to make sure she doesn't get any figure prints on th tank...
smile.gif
)

smile.gif

Hey at least you didnt do like some and ride lika maniac so she wont ride with you to allow more seat time for your girlfriend!

Just kidding. Im glad she finally got aboard. Especially since you are able to find time w/3 + wife to pimp that baby out, yet still get to the spots (myrtle) and yet be happy enuff to enjoy it. Where are you getting 25 hour days from anyway?

ICE

Back