My COVID Journey Continues

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. @michael parris heuberger we don’t know where she got it at. She is 15 days out now and still test positive. Her work will not allow her to return until she has a negative test. Drs say she could test positive for up to 90 days even though she is not sick or infectious to others. As for me, I don’t feel the steroids and antibiotics are helping. My chest hurts the same so I may end up back at hospital. Have a few more days left to see what’s happening.
I certainly hope it all clears up with you and your wife getting out of this soon....anyone who is saying this is all a hoax made up by the government would most likely earn a 'poke in the chops' from you I'd wager....

......as for those steroids, be careful you don't get the urge to muscle pose in front of a mirror in your speedos and speaking with an Austrian accent.....

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. @michael parris heuberger we don’t know where she got it at. She is 15 days out now and still test positive. Her work will not allow her to return until she has a negative test. Drs say she could test positive for up to 90 days even though she is not sick or infectious to others. As for me, I don’t feel the steroids and antibiotics are helping. My chest hurts the same so I may end up back at hospital. Have a few more days left to see what’s happening.

HI @SSGT-B: This is so odd as some people get it and some do not and , some get very sick some are ok. I have been in contact with over 35,000 people I housing projects apartment buildings with 400 apartments nursing homes with many people that have it. I guess I have been lucky that I have not gotten it.

I hope no one gets this crap and it all plays outs sooner rather than later. We try to be careful of where we go but it happened anyhow. Just never know. As for steroids and mirrors............ ;)

Back