Met a hot chic the other day..but with the Covid....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Saw a hot chic the other day..but with the Covid....I couldn't ask her out,no way. I couldn't get her number.Couldn't even stop and smile,start a friendly chat.
Did the best I could to get her attention. Here's a clip from my buddies rear-facing Go-Pro.

New Covid-19 dating approach....I dropped her a note with recent medical testing,age,income,job info,goals in life....etc.

, at least
Hi. I met a hot chic, at least I think she is. Then comes the truck with all her baggage! Like all 5 kids and 4 grand kids. I do not need a mimi van I need a bus! Well she is still together. I do not know why because she is hot and she is 32 yrs younger than me.
Not sure if the 32 year age difference outweighs 5 kids and grandkids lol.

But I am happy for you:beerchug:

HI. Yes that is a hard one . It is fine untill all the trouble with the kids. She has found out about the bike [ cost and how fast I want to go] She is not happy. She says what aboit me and my kids.
Yeah you need to get out of this now. Has nothing to do with your bike. Dude this has nightmare written all over it.

HI. Yes that is a hard one . It is fine untill all the trouble with the kids. She has found out about the bike [ cost and how fast I want to go] She is not happy. She says what aboit me and my kids.

That’s a sugar daddy statement if I ever heard one. What does (she) contribute to “me and my kids”?

My brother has a gal 21 yrs younger, he hooked up with her after getting a divorce from a 35 yr marriage...now he has her grandkids and daughter living with them...as he just retired, guess who ends up being "Mr. Daycare?"

I have a good laugh at his expense from time to time....

My brother has a gal 21 yrs younger, he hooked up with her after getting a divorce from a 35 yr marriage...now he has her grandkids and daughter living with them...as he just retired, guess who ends up being "Mr. Daycare?"

I have a good laugh at his expense from time to time....
Ain’t no such thing as a free lunch lol

Not to be in your business Mike, but you put it out there....
If her kids are old enough to have their own kids, well, then they're not really kids any more, are they? I'd be in for being a grandparent, but I am not willing to be a primary source of shelter and provision for capable adults. You pay your own freight (good grades or a steady job) or you fly a different airline....

Not to be in your business Mike, but you put it out there....
If her kids are old enough to have their own kids, well, then they're not really kids any more, are they? I'd be in for being a grandparent, but I am not willing to be a primary source of shelter and provision for capable adults. You pay your own freight (good grades or a steady job) or you fly a different airline....
Hi I know. She is way over protective of her kids. Her oldest has oldest is 24, he has mental trouble, he does not talk to anyone but her. He stays in the house and plays video game all night, he sleeps all day. her 22 yer old is in and out of jail, fights with his girl friend. He has 2 kids Her 3rd and 5th kid are still in school. Her daughter 16 has 1 son and one on the way. She had all 5 kids with one guy she stayed with him for 15 yrs, untill she got tired of him beating her.

Hi I know. She is way over protective of her kids. Her oldest has oldest is 24, he has mental trouble, he does not talk to anyone but her. He stays in the house and plays video game all night, he sleeps all day. her 22 yer old is in and out of jail, fights with his girl friend. He has 2 kids Her 3rd and 5th kid are still in school. Her daughter 16 has 1 son and one on the way. She had all 5 kids with one guy she stayed with him for 15 yrs, untill she got tired of him beating her.
As long as you are happy, this is all that counts in this situation.

#1stPaycheck ~ #Broke ~ #DoNotLetHerGetIt ~ #ProtectionProgram ~ #THEoRg *

As long as you are happy, this is all that counts in this situation.
Aaaaaahh. . . I'm not sure he is 'happy' . . .
From my experience . . this is the price you pay for being involved (as a partner) with a woman that has kids to another man, you take her on and that means you also take on her kids, (mothers are naturally VERY maternal and protective of their kids) but in this case also her Grandchildren. but when the kids are adults . . . well, you become the patriarch WITHOUT any executive power unfortunately . . . as a man, it's your choice whether you accept these terms . . or not.
If you accept the terms . . you shut the hell up and accept the crap,
If not . . you get the hell outta Dodge .

Back