Oh man,I have got the Covid-Dating blues...

Hi. How did I miss this thread. I was 70 when I met the girl I am with was 39. She was my avatar for a time. We are still together. She is fine it is her 5 kids that is hard to deal with. If we ever marry it would be so she will get my. SS. and my pension. Well I love her and she loves me and she shows it all the time and puts up with the bike.

the environment has changed so you have to change your strategy. need to change your fishing location and/or your tackle. many women are feeling the same way. times are tough, might need to get less picky for at least one test drive to clear your vision.

Hi. How did I miss this thread. I was 70 when I met the girl I am with was 39. She was my avatar for a time. We are still together. She is fine it is her 5 kids that is hard to deal with. If we ever marry it would be so she will get my. SS. and my pension. Well I love her and she loves me and she shows it all the time and puts up with the bike.
Hi. I was not even looking when we met. I have had 3 girl friends die and my ex wife and 1 of my 2 daughters. Kelly is 6 years younger than my daughter. If I was a girl I would never go out with me they must be crazy or blind.

well here's what I been thinking lately: if you don't have a wife, who the hell is going to get your stuff when you kick the bucket? Who will decide if and when you need to be committed to a nursing home?

I have a dad right now who just maybe should have round the clock supervision and if it weren't for my mom, he might be in a nursing home. This makes me wonder what is in store for me some day especially if I don't get married again. Will someone come to the door one day and say, "Sir, it's time for you to go to a nursing home."

well here's what I been thinking lately: if you don't have a wife, who the hell is going to get your stuff when you kick the bucket? Who will decide if and when you need to be committed to a nursing home?

I have a dad right now who just maybe should have round the clock supervision and if it weren't for my mom, he might be in a nursing home. This makes me wonder what is in store for me some day especially if I don't get married again. Will someone come to the door one day and say, "Sir, it's time for you to go to a nursing home."
Hi. Well I hope I die quick, may be a Loaring? My girl Kelly does not have much she was a nurse's aid hurt her back so she is disabled so not a lot of $. My daughter is in sales in the company she works there is 864 sales people she has been there 35 weeks and is already in the top 50 sales people her bonus was $9,000.00. She has a $1,000,000.00 insurance on me. Her and her husband makes over $3000,000.00 a year.

Hi. Well I hope I die quick, may be a Loaring? My girl Kelly does not have much she was a nurse's aid hurt her back so she is disabled so not a lot of $. My daughter is in sales in the company she works there is 864 sales people she has been there 35 weeks and is already in the top 50 sales people her bonus was $9,000.00. She has a $1,000,000.00 insurance on me. Her and her husband makes over $3000,000.00 a year.
Ask her for a loan to finish your bike, tell her you'll pay her back a million... eventually, lol.

Last edited:
This is an excellent angle that has never occurred to me. I can stay out of a nursing home, do risky things and my kids can get insurance on me. :laugh: Win/win, I love it!

So I'm talking to my mom and she tells me her friend did NOT make her only child power of attorney because he would put her in a nursing home. I can see why because I think this woman should be in a nursing home too. She's sick all the time and she can't care for herself but she doesn't want to go. If she's not in a nursing home, there's no reason anyone else has to be either unless they make their kid power of attorney and that kid won't take care of you. Find someone you trust who's 10 years younger than you and make them power of attorney if your kids won't take care of you the way you want.

So I'm talking to my mom and she tells me her friend did NOT make her only child power of attorney because he would put her in a nursing home. I can see why because I think this woman should be in a nursing home too. She's sick all the time and she can't care for herself but she doesn't want to go. If she's not in a nursing home, there's no reason anyone else has to be either unless they make their kid power of attorney and that kid won't take care of you. Find someone you trust who's 10 years younger than you and make them power of attorney if your kids won't take care of you the way you want.
Hi. My daughter just bough a 1/4 horse from Texas. Some of the horses in that auction was going fore over $250,000.00 She got a super deal she told me, bus she did not say how much she paid. Anyone here have horses? When I get old she said I can manage her stables.

Three thousand million? You have any idea what a million dollar life insurance policy costs?

Hi. My daughter just bough a 1/4 horse from Texas. Some of the horses in that auction was going fore over $250,000.00 She got a super deal she told me, bus she did not say how much she paid. Anyone here have horses? When I get old she said I can manage her stable
I have heavy draft horses. Like in the Budweiser commercials but mine are French and all black. I never say how much I pay for a horse. It's just good etiquette lol.

Take care of of your health. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Eat healthy. Alcohol and all that you can keep doing as long as you have adequate B vitamins in your diet. It's the lack of water over decades that kills people. Can trace it back to everything from blood sugar control, heart attacks and kidney failures, pretty much what kills most people. Oh and a 1/4 teaspoon baking soda with water in the morning does wonders to keep you alive and not turn into a acidic puddle of goo in your later years.

Take care of of your health. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Eat healthy. Alcohol and all that you can keep doing as long as you have adequate B vitamins in your diet. It's the lack of water over decades that kills people. Can trace it back to everything from blood sugar control, heart attacks and kidney failures, pretty much what kills most people. Oh and a 1/4 teaspoon baking soda with water in the morning does wonders to keep you alive and not turn into a acidic puddle of goo in your later years.
Hi. WOW I thought that water was 100% fatal? As every one that has drank water has died.

I drink Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar 2-3 times a day, 1-2 tablespoons with a glass of water(and about 3 liters of water a day).
1 lemon a day, juice squeezed into a glass.
I do the baking soda on occasion too.
Keto diet over 3 years now, cheat day with healthy carbs every 2-3 weeks.
That cured 20 years of Hypoglycemia...gone...zero problems.
I haven't been sick in almost 4 years now.
Co-workers and friends dropping off left and right with covid since it started.
Me? Unfazed.
I workout 4-6 days a week too.
I'm 44, and other than some aches and pains from old injuries(which have suprisingly improved as well) I feel incredibly better than I did before the diet change a few years ago.
If I'm not careful, I'm going to die healthy, lmao!

Back