a phone call outa the blue,that really makes things better,Christmas,Covid,etc

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I've really hit rock bottom.Been struggling lately. Then, you get a call...outa the blue...a saving grace.
My 3rd ex-wife called. No idea why.Been divorced for years. Some sort of cosmic/zen buddah shi7/alignment of the stars krap...I dunno. Anyway if you think somebody in yer life,or, past life might need a call....DO IT.
I'm about to declare bankruptcy.The gravy train is OVER.My world has finally fallen apart. My incoming bills can no longer be met by my incoming funds. It's all good. I had my fun. From a million dollars to poverty. No regrets.Took a while. 2006 changed everything. Normal type dude,living normal type life. BOOM. Run over by a drunk driver...my life changed. May have to give up everything including the "Black Busa Bastid".
Regardless...reach out to those you know and love. This covid-crap is another deal nobody factored in to day 2 day life.

Anyway...the call. It was nice to hear her voice. She called at just the exact right second. I feel better. Whatever may have happened...happened. We talked,we laughed,we joked...we cried.
If you can do it...maybe set aside some past bullshi7...call up somebody ... and make their day, maybe...make their life.

The Christmas season is fast approaching and it is normally a Hallmark Card commercial for lots. But it can also be a trigger for those without. Reach out to them. The Org has changed over the years...different personal come and go. I believe,the spirit is still there however,alive and well.

Just thought I would share a qwik bite...so maybe somebody else could get fed.
It's supposed to be the season of giving. Maybe offer up the most precious commodity of all...

Your time. Love you guys,
Rubb.

Yep, been there. Lots of times. Rich, poor, back and forth. Bikes sold, bikes stolen, everything then nothing then everything again...followed by nothing again. Hate one job, love another. No work, too much work. You're right: a random person reaching out to you can make the difference. It has in my life. The good and the bad, neither of them last that long, one way or another, and no matter which phase I'm in, hearing from an old friend always makes me feel better.

Sell your bike to someone who cares. Buy your next bike from someone who no longer does. Meanwhile, feel free to ride either/both of these bikes any time you want.
IMG_3912.JPG

Was that U Haya' ? ouch.
Picture this: Sitting at a red light. Not a care in the world. Yer best buddy is sitting beside you at a red light, on his ZX12. He says..."Did you see that crazy van back there"...1 second later,that crazy van smacks you,from behind,without warning at 60 MPH. WHAM.
From this...

9l.jpg

to this ...
die 1.jpg

bike 012.jpg

ally wheel torn...

die 2.jpg

clam shell load up...

die 4.jpg

not sayin' yer deal wasn't tramatic...

Shi7 happens.

All the best to you peeps,
Rubb.

die 3.jpg

@rubbersidedown If you dont have high value assets don't declare Bankruptcy. Let them write off the losses. Bankruptcy is only good when you are trying to keep assets intact. That poop follows you for 7 years. Stop making payments or only pay 10 percent of the payment per month. Shows intent to pay but unable to. Gotta keep yourself alive and healthy, keep all the cash you can for yourself.

Look into a Consumer Proposal instead, Rubb. It's easier and doesn't kill your credit rating for as long.

Back