Oh man,I have got the Covid-Dating blues...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This covid crap is absolutely killing my sex life. Trying to meet girls these days is near impossible. Its cold outside so they are all bundled up and wearing masks...may as well be wearing a fuggin burqa. You try an' chat them up a bit and they look at you like you are the walking plague. This covid sukks in so many ways...but I've reached my limit. You can beat me,starve me,even kill me,but let me have a little romance first.
I've had to take drastic action. NO,you bastids,I didn't get a hooker...no...WORSE. I started calling up ex's. Great conversations,most of them went like this:
Rubb: "Hey honey how ya doing?"
Lisa: "Crummy"
Rubb: "Well thats no good. Hey I was thinking about stopping by and..."
Lisa: "No"
Rubb: "Well maybe some other..."
Rubb: "Well I could..."

So that bit the big one. So I try next on the list.
Hey baby whats up?"
"Nothing"
Say I was thinking about you and..."
"No"
"But you didn't give me a chance to..."
"No"
But we were magic toge..."
"No"

Freakin wow. But Ol' Rubb is no quiter. I'll just move down the list,go to the ones I didn't even really like.
"Hey sunshine,what's goin' on?"
"Lisa already called me" *click*
cursin.gif

You know what guys,I'm gonna call up that one that got convicted for stabbing me. I mean,she wasn't that bad right. Hey maybe the voices in her head have subsided. I mean she seemed OK when I took her back when she got out of prison. I don't think she really meant to kill me with that whiskey bottle while I was sleeping. I'm gonna call her.
If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow,get in touch with Hayabuser. He'll be auctioning off my Busa here on the site. Desperate times, desperate measures,
Rubb.

Nice disclaimer @Kiwi Rider . Doug won't care,he loves it when I get abused. With my luck,the thing would spring a leak. :laugh:
...and if it was one of those ultra modern one's that talks...she'd say...
"No"
Rubb.
Apparently, and I only know this because a guy at work told me, they are programmable so you can have 'her' say anything you want . . hec, we'll have a whip-round among the members to help ya buy one lmao!

Looks like it's Mrs Palmer lol.

You know what guys,I'm gonna call up that one that got convicted for stabbing me. I mean,she wasn't that bad right. Hey maybe the voices in her head have subsided. I mean she seemed OK when I took her back when she got out of prison. I don't think she really meant to kill me with that whiskey bottle while I was sleeping. I'm gonna call her.
If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow,get in touch with Hayabuser. He'll be auctioning off my Busa here on the site. Desperate times, desperate measures,
Rubb.

Auctioning it off? I thought we agreed that you were leaving it to me in your will. Auction it off... sheesh. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you're lonely, jump on a British Airways flight to somewhere...

Auctioning it off? I thought we agreed that you were leaving it to me in your will. Auction it off... sheesh. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you're lonely, jump on a British Airways flight to somewhere...

I've been to London once,but never got 1st class serviced. :banghead:
Rubb.

Forget it Rubb, live sex is OVER.
It's either Mrs Palmer and her 4 daughters (and one son) or . . . .drum roll . . .
Here's my thoughts on that: If you're over 40 and single, why the hell not? It will cost a lot less and be a lot more satisfying than trying to find the real thing which doesn't really exist anymore. Maybe I'm a whole lot uglier, antisocial or stupider than I ever thought or else dating attractive women is something that ended......about 20 years ago? Attractive women are like needles in haystacks now. If they look that good, they're more of a commodity than they were at 20 and they have a strong tendency to be married. Nah, if you want a woman in your life, best look for someone you love to be around and as far as sex...I guess you see if it can happen. Now say you do find this hot over forty woman and you do fall madly in love...personally there's not going to be a day that goes by where I don't think about how many men she's been with for how many years and that to me is major turn off too. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I guess I'm a good candidate for a brand new rubber lovey doll. Taking a quick look around, it seems like an ok option. If I didn't like buying bike parts so much, I might already have one.

Last edited:
"dating" :laugh: I don't even call it that anymore because the word implies it's something that's done on a regular basis. :laugh::laugh: Dating old women is not too compelling. I think they feel the same way judging by the reactions I seem to get. I think they know it's over too.

I watched a documentary on those "companion dolls" they are not cheap or cheaply made...It really raised my eyebrows at some of the owners they featured....these guys were really in love with their companions...almost to a creepy level (well actually it was beyond creepy).

Many of the featured guys were saying it wasn't about sex as much as companionship...they'd move them around to whatever room they were in and dress them appropriately to what their activity was at the time..

I didn't see anyone driving them around but I could imagine a few would...

What was interesting is the process of how they were made...it was pretty high tech and they had models of which they made molds out of...

I kind of wondered what the guy who owned a certain companion doll would think if they met the model for that doll at a bar-would they just automatically jump them or get all weird around them??

Here's my thoughts on that: If you're over 40 and single, why the hell not? It will cost a lot less and be a lot more satisfying than trying to find the real thing which doesn't really exist anymore. Maybe I'm a whole lot uglier, antisocial or stupider than I ever thought or else dating attractive women is something that ended......about 20 years ago? Attractive women are like needles in haystacks now. If they look that good, they're more of a commodity than they were at 20 and they have a strong tendency to be married. Nah, if you want a woman in your life, best look for someone you love to be around and as far as sex...I guess you see if it can happen. Now say you do find this hot over forty woman and you do fall madly in love...personally there's not going to be a day that goes by where I don't think about how many men she's been with for how many years and that to me is major turn off too. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I guess I'm a good candidate for a brand new rubber lovey doll. Taking a quick look around, it seems like an ok option. If I didn't like buying bike parts so much, I might already have one.
Mythos my brother...its not all over man...just keep that ^ positive attitude of yours.
rofl.gif

"dating" :laugh: I don't even call it that anymore because the word implies it's something that's done on a regular basis. :laugh::laugh: Dating old women is not too compelling. I think they feel the same way judging by the reactions I seem to get. I think they know it's over too.
...and who says you have to "date" older women. I have,yes,twice. One was 2 years older (when I was 30) one was 10 years older (when I was 24). I guess I've been lucky. Biggest age gap for me...she was 17 years younger. Don't give up man.
I watched a documentary on those "companion dolls" they are not cheap or cheaply made...It really raised my eyebrows at some of the owners they featured....these guys were really in love with their companions...almost to a creepy level (well actually it was beyond creepy).

Many of the featured guys were saying it wasn't about sex as much as companionship...they'd move them around to whatever room they were in and dress them appropriately to what their activity was at the time..

What was interesting is the process of how they were made...it was pretty high tech and they had models of which they made molds out of...

I kind of wondered what the guy who owned a certain companion doll would think if they met the model for that doll at a bar-would they just automatically jump them or get all weird around them??
All of that ^ yes totally creepy. I would say down right sick.

I do see one bonus in all of what you stated about them...

"I didn't see anyone driving them around but I could imagine a few would..."

Carpool lane... :thumbsup:
Rubb.

You probably are aware of how humans use fake model mothers to interact with orphaned animal infants. It's not high level brain functioning at all, it's super basic. The same sort of stimulus works for people at least to some degree. It's more effective than nothing.

...and who says you have to "date" older women.
Rub, to you and me, a younger woman is 40 years old. look at most 30 year old women. That's all I gotta say.

Sure, I'd love to marry a 19 year old or even a 24 year old. But that ship sailed quite some time ago. Sad but true. Glad I have bikes.

I have known a woman ten years older than me for the past 20 years. She's in her 60s now. She never was a knockout even when I met her. She was a single mom obviously overwhelmed, stressed out and not in the most health situation for herself and it showed in her appearance. Still, I was in love her a little bit definitely by the second or third time I met her. I was married at the time and I never made any moves on her. She's still around. I talk to her on FB quite a bit. She's single. I try to drop some fairly strong hints but I'm not seeing her take the bait. She seems to like me. I mean she's still friends with me after 20 years. I feel like women have to respond to flirtation at the very least and if they don't or can't, guys are going to move on at this point in life. We're not none of us out there trying to get married and we never were. Women should realise that but as I said earlier, maybe they do. They just don't care that much either.

Maybe just get a dog if they want a companion??? But than again maybe not if they into fuking dolls who knows what they might do to a dog..... this planet is falling apart and this thread has given me no hope for humanity.

Maybe just get a dog if they want a companion??? But than again maybe not if they into fuking dolls who knows what they might do to a dog..... this planet is falling apart and this thread has given me no hope for humanity.
"Dog Rape"...sadly I'm sure it happens.There are some sick fugs out there for sure. Who knows why...But Don't give up hope thou Jeff,2021 could be better...
rofl.gif

Rubb.

personally there's not going to be a day that goes by where I don't think about how many men she's been with for how many years and that to me is major turn off too.
Confidence issues, Mythos? Personally I don't care how many have come (!) before me as long as I'm next. ;)
Wondering if there's been a rush on buying peanut butter lately... you know, all these folks quarantined at home with their dogs.

With sex dolls being rather unaffordable (not that I'd know....) maybe a Dakimakura Hentai Pillow is a better option for Rubba? They're machine washable too (not that I'd know....).

:banana:

Wow . . . I go to bed, wake up, and see all the responses . . . wth have I started?
The doll thing was supposed to be a joke on Rubb . . . but now we have grown men spilling their gut about their love lives, or lack of the same.
Well I gave up on having a life partner about 3 years ago after I was lied to and then dumped after a 3 year relationship, hoping for marriage, she was 50, no kids, but had her girlfriend constantly on the phone. Lied about having cancer, not a good time for me.
Now I have my dogs and my bikes, at least that's something I guess!

You probably are aware of how humans use fake model mothers to interact with orphaned animal infants. It's not high level brain functioning at all, it's super basic. The same sort of stimulus works for people at least to some degree. It's more effective than nothing.

Rub, to you and me, a younger woman is 40 years old. look at most 30 year old women. That's all I gotta say.

Sure, I'd love to marry a 19 year old or even a 24 year old. But that ship sailed quite some time ago. Sad but true. Glad I have bikes.

I have known a woman ten years older than me for the past 20 years. She's in her 60s now. She never was a knockout even when I met her. She was a single mom obviously overwhelmed, stressed out and not in the most health situation for herself and it showed in her appearance. Still, I was in love her a little bit definitely by the second or third time I met her. I was married at the time and I never made any moves on her. She's still around. I talk to her on FB quite a bit. She's single. I try to drop some fairly strong hints but I'm not seeing her take the bait. She seems to like me. I mean she's still friends with me after 20 years. I feel like women have to respond to flirtation at the very least and if they don't or can't, guys are going to move on at this point in life. We're not none of us out there trying to get married and we never were. Women should realise that but as I said earlier, maybe they do. They just don't care that much either.
Mythos you shouldn't and I rarely do,hang around waiting for "The Magic" to happen. Some dude,sometime ago once said,and I agree 100%,that a woman makes up her mind in the first 30 seconds of meeting you weather or not she is going to sleep with you. I believe this to be true most of the time. Sure,you can work on them,try and win them over...it does work,but I personally have rarely bothered to put in that kind of effort.I'm a lazy bastid.
My batting average has fallen dramatically over time as I'm entering "the autumn of my years"
rofl.gif
but it is reality. I get that older women are way less attractive and that going for long walks or just enjoying each others company is boring as shi7,but it works for some.
I've always been a hunter.Even when I had a great relationship I always thought there might be something better. Its a shiddy self-centered outlook and will probably see me dying alone...but what a ride. I have packed a huge amount of serious fun into my life thus far.Rarely a dull moment. I used to have such a fear of being alone I always had back-up waiting in the wings. I've since gotten over that fear and being alone most of the time now is actually very cool. The work I used to put in dating several women at the same time takes its toll and requires a tremendous amount of effort.
I gave them all the same nickname usually..."babe." I would answer the phone with "Hey babe"...till I figured out which one it was. :laugh: Being a serious womanizer is more like a job than anything else...and right now...I'm unemployed.
rofl.gif

One of my buddy's says he just plain can't afford to date any more. It does take cash to prowl with success.I'll just try and pick-up them up at the welfare office and the food banks. :p Some guys are happy with a relationship for all kinds of reasons. i never found a real "need" for any woman. I've done everything for myself since I was about 12. Never asked them to cook,clean,contribute finacially,do errands,laundry,hang out...nothing really. Just some lovin,that's it.
Maybe I'll do as @JeffSyh suggested,just get a dog. Keep yer chin up thou Mythos,ya never know.Life can be very exciting,but you have to get out there. I know guys that ask out women 3 times a day. Lowers yer batting average...but eventually,you hit the home run.:thumbsup:
let's see,mmmm...Rottweiler or maybe a barky little POS thing that fits in a tank bag.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Rubb.

Back