Oh man,I have got the Covid-Dating blues...

Wow . . . I go to bed, wake up, and see all the responses . . . wth have I started?
The doll thing was supposed to be a joke on Rubb . . . but now we have grown men spilling their gut about their love lives, or lack of the same.
Well I gave up on having a life partner about 3 years ago after I was lied to and then dumped after a 3 year relationship, hoping for marriage, she was 50, no kids, but had her girlfriend constantly on the phone. Lied about having cancer, not a good time for me.
Now I have my dogs and my bikes, at least that's something I guess!
You've started a "free therapy" session Greg,its all good. :thumbsup: See,even you joined in with yer tale of betrayal.Feels good to let it out and share with the fella's right....
puke.gif

No it doesn't...we're all pussies. :laugh:
Worst case, locate one of those government approved Glory Holes.... who knows, maybe Bonnie Henry herself could be back there, knee pads on, dental dam in place. :p

'Buser yer just a sick,sick man.
Rubb.

Confidence issues, Mythos? Personally I don't care how many have come (!) before me as long as I'm next. ;)
I had a gf before I was married who was kind of a ho and she asked the same thing. Let's call her Cindy. Cindy was 28 and couldn't remeber how many men she slept with. She did remeber how many women though and it wasn't all that bad. Anyhoo, I loved being with her more than anyone else. Even if it was just hanging out watching TV, I was always looking forward to that. It turned out to be the best sex we ever had for both of us and inspite of what you might think with a girl who had that kind of a resume, it was pretty much just the standard routine for two years. Nothing too wild or kinky (but I did try). I resigned myself to the fact that she'd been around the block a few times and I just focussed on the awesome, fun times we had. Afterall, I knew I wasn't going to marry a woman who's been having sex for ten years and at least 1 partner every month. Do the math. No, I gotta say I don't have that kind of confidence but maybe it's all about not giving a sh!t. It seemed to work with Cindy. I very much doubt I'm ever going to be with anyone as attractive as my college gf was unless I pay for it. Cindy wasn't as hot as my college gf but I was a lot happier with Cindy anyway. ....yeah you gain a lot of confidence by not caring so much and it works out better for everyone in the end. I still don't think I could get busy with a woman who wasn't attractive to me and that, my friend has nothing to do with confidence.

One of my buddy's says he just plain can't afford to date any more. It does take cash to prowl with success.
That's BS. I'll pay if I make significantly more money than the lady does, no problem. What exactly am I paying for with a 40-50 year old woman? What can she give me that I won't give her back? Nothing. It's a level playing field at least from my perspective. Matter of fact, most the 40-50 and possibly 30 year old women I know would be lucky if I would ask them out. How's that for confidence?

I know guys that ask out women 3 times a day.
That would be the talk of the town here after day one. ....except I can't think of three women I would want to go out with here so that takes care of the problem.

I have about 130 FB friends most of them women. Two guys my age I know show pics of their hot gf. It's hilarious in a way. It's like showing your new car or your awesome house. Same thing. I decided on the last one I'd just come out and ooo and aww about the gf like I would a new car. He never responded so he might be pissed but what do you expect if your showing off your new stuff??? Are people supposed to admire quietly and make some little comment like it's no big deal? I just told him "she's hot as hell." The girl (no way she's over 30 and probably never had kids by the looks of her) seemed to like it though.

I'd really like to go to FB and do a screen shot and post here but that would be kind of underhanded. He's a good guy. Lucky for him, I don't want to make fun of him but just to show how hot of a woman an average guy with I believe an average income has....well he found that needle in the haystack.

a woman makes up her mind in the first 30 seconds of meeting you weather or not she is going to sleep with you.
Is that any surprise? A guy knows within 2 seconds. :laugh:

Only problem is it takes two to tango. If either one isn't interested, you aint sleeping with nothing no matter if you're a guy or a girl.

I was abducted from a nightclub by a 40ish year old cougar back when I was about 25. I went along with it just to see what was going to happen. She drove me back to her place, got all gussied up in her sexy negligee and I still wasn't interested. I told her that before we left but she insisted. Well she got to sleep with me...and that's what we did, sleep! LOL It was a one night sleep!

So it goes now, older women are no more attractive to me now than when I was 25. Only difference is I'm not a dashing 25 year old young buck anymore. There you have your level playing field. Very few women ever learned to hunt by tracking the way we do. They know how to bait pile hunt but that doesn't work anymore. So if they are fortunate enough to get an old buck like me to walk up and sniff the pile, they need to put a little effort in or else I'm walking off. I did my part.

@rubbersidedown i hope you were not so desperate that you called that one ex that tried to kill you that one time. :hide:
I'm a bit of a risk taker...turbo Busa rider,other nutty shi7,but...
I want to live...I'm not ready for "The Big Ride" yet...

hearse.gif

She is carazy as a shi7 house rat...I think that was part of the attraction.It was always nice to wake up in the morning thou...still alive. :laugh: Thanks for looking in Bro,don't often see you in Random Thoughts.
Rubb.

Tag teaming that is like falling into the Grand Canyon.
You will never touch the sides.
It takes forever to get to the bottom.
You are screaming the whole time.
It's as dry as desert.
And you were probably pushed over by your drunken "friends".

Tag teaming that is like falling into the Grand Canyon.
You will never touch the sides.
It takes forever to get to the bottom.
You are screaming the whole time.
It's as dry as desert.
And you were probably pushed over by your drunken "friends".
I have never partaken...butt "they" tell me it's fine...
So long as you "Don't cross swords"

It's all usually a fun evening...just watch for the signals,its over...

Ambulance.gif

cop car lights.gif

flag wave.gif

and worse'st of all...don't be around when Gram wakes up...

gram blo.gif

Rubb.

Back