Rubb had a date yesterday...she sell's drugs for a living...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I know,I know..."Jesus Rubb,you just got out of the projects." Like WTF are you doing. Well she's very cute,super funny,big personality. I met her quite a long time ago when I needed something. I needed to score some drugs. Well she just happens to be right in the neighborhood. I mean,how handy is that,right. So anyway we were talking a couple days ago and I got up the courage to ask her out.Gave her a little note saying she was most welcome to give me a call. I wasn't too hopeful but hey,a mans gotta take a chance once in a while right. I don't think the deal with Porche girl is gonna work out,prolly stay friends and all that,but....
They I chatted with a girl who lives in the projects the day I moved out. Nice lady,wants to get into riding,seems to have it together grown kids like me...bus driver. A person in the 'hood who actually has a real job...but its going no where. It's all good thou.
So I have used this bit for years where I offer my phone number to them and sit back and see how long it takes for them to reach out.So this time I gave out my number to her on Friday afternoon.She sends a text Saturday morning.Cool,good sign right outa the gate. We grab a couple custom made sandwich's from a deli and go for a nature hike. Gr8 convo...fun few hours. I text her back after dinner say thanks for a gr8 day,blah blah blah. Well she invites me over to her place last night.
blonde.gif
There was no "funny business" but still a good time.
So what do you guys think? Should Rubb be dating somebody that sells drugs for a living...
dunno.gif

Do you guys have your feet firmly planted on the rug...
eye brow.gif

She sells drugs for a living all right.....................

She's my pharmacist....
rofl.gif

Rubb.

every day when my wife gets home I ask her if my Procrit came in (Lance Armstrongs Drug of choice)
HEHE it never gets old
this Pharmacy that she has worked at for 6 years has never dispensed any
one she worked at before had a fairly common dispense of it, to various people

I don't know Rubb. If it were me, I'd unpack, get settled, find your new rhythm and then re-enter. I think with your history, a reset may need to happen more fully.

I don't know Rubb. If it were me, I'd unpack, get settled, find your new rhythm and then re-enter. I think with your history, a reset may need to happen more fully.
Ahhh,you know me well. I do need to settle down,but with the west coast Canadian rainy season on its way,I feel like I need to have a little fun before the "off-season" blues set it. I hear ya thou Bro. Good advice as usual. :thumbsup:
Go for it man! I'm just warning you, you don't know the meaning of the word, "hooked."
Well they take quite a while to "take effect" :banana: so I've been crushing them up and snorting them. That should be O.K. right...
eye brow.gif

Rubb.

every day when my wife gets home I ask her if my Procrit came in (Lance Armstrongs Drug of choice)
HEHE it never gets old
this Pharmacy that she has worked at for 6 years has never dispensed any
one she worked at before had a fairly common dispense of it, to various people
Definitely need an' honest person for the drug store job.
"Let's see...one pill for you, two for me." Gotta be sharp too. Wrong drug dispensed,some doctors prescribing drugs that don't interact well with others...shi7,you could kill people.Junkies screaming at the counter,I've seen that.Does she ever stress about it Bro?
Rubb.

Yeah, but always dig CAUTIOUSLY, you never know when there is buried High Voltage cable in the area!!
Which ever way ya look at it Rubb, it's a game of Russian roulette . . . lay down your cash, spin the wheel and take a chance . . . may work out great, may not.
Should I just shoot myself now...get it over with.
rofl.gif

Rubb.

Go for it and wish you all the best !
From some of your other tales on this board I think you’re overdue for a ‘good one’ !!

%
Mate how do you do it since i been here you had what 5 girlfriends What the secret it your good looks your irresistible charm your turbo busa what ? :beerchug: :thumbsup:
All of the above. :laugh: Actually the Busa works once in a while,but lots are not impressed or don't like bikes or are afraid of them. 95% of the time I can talk them into a ride and they love it and are hooked.
I learned a long time ago...back in school when I was like 13 or 14 and all the other guys were afraid to approach the girls. I just walked right up to the prettiest one in school at the dance or at lunch and asked her out. Rarely got shot down. I think they were impressed I had the guts to ask. No fear...just like riding a turbo Busa...just attack it. If they say no...I usually say something like..."That's cool,I was hoping you had a younger sister anyway." Packs of dollies in the pub can be tuff, you need the approval of the whole lot of them then. You ask them to dance...they say no...
Then you crush 'em in front of their mates.
"No I didn't ask you to dance...I said you look fat in those pants." :D
On more than one occasion I've had one of the others ask me to dance later. I shot down the "Queen Bee" and they love it. Extra awesome is when you wake up in the morning and find out Queen Bee is the roomate of the chic you just slept with. Totally sweet. Ignore her...walk out. LOL.
I approach qwik,say something cool or sweet...wait for 1 response...offer up my number and walk away. If its a pub or similar,let them find me. If its a grocery store or something,just wait for the call. The standard response time that is socially acceptable these days is about 2 to 3 days. They dont want to seem desparate,plus everybody likes people to think they are busy. I've heard it lots of times..."I'm so busy..." fugg,whatever then. How 'bout you go be busy for the next 20 years and try dating again when yer 60. LOL. Most of the time,its the next day. If its a work day for them,they'll text you at their lunch break. Non work day,usually mid afternoon as we all have errands and krap to do on our first day off. I dont usually ask them out for that evening unless I get a good response to the old ..."So what are you up to tonight?" Thats usually a door-opener...or they have made plans. If they have made plans and are willing to break them...well then my friend...stick a couple condoms and your toothbrush in yer pocket and light up the Busa. Wahoooo....
"Gift-of-the-Gab" or so I've been told. If you can make them smile or laugh in the first 30 seconds,yer in. Dont be stoopid,cute,funny all night thou...thats not the ticket to victory. Interesting stories,chit chat...20% about yourself...80% let them talk. Ask different questions about different things...can be killer sometimes thou.Sometimes they will go on...and on...and on... its a risk you have to take. LOL.
I should write a dating book.
Gotta becareful thou my brother...a few crazy ones can slip by you...
Then you get stabbed.
rofl.gif

Rubb.

Back