Have you been tested for Covid?

View attachment 1655432

As a result of the shot/s. ‘Myocarditis or myocardial infarction’ is heart inflammation or ‘enlarged’ heart. There are many young athletes dying for ‘no apparent’ reason. More so than ever before.
My office partner got both shots and one booster. He is now dealing with blood clots in his leg causing severe pain. His Dr told him they are a side effect of them.
Any other drug would have been pulled off the ‘shelf’ long ago. But with the amount of $$$$ involved they continue to ignore and deny the above.
Hi. OH. shoot I am late for getting ( what is it my 5th shot).

No one in my family is vaccinated. None of us have gotten sick at all in the last three years and none of us have ever taken a covid test.

They can put their jabs and tests where the sun doesn't shine.

Its 3-5 years of tests to approve most drugs and vaccines are 7-10 years. They have no idea what the long term effects will be because the required time to test for it has not elapsed.

Get back to me in 10 years when they are proven safe, Until then, Biden can have my jabs.
Same here, no jabs, no tests, no problems, the whole thing is at the very least a big money making scam, or at the worst a population reduction tool… Ive never had the flu shots that were pushed every year and I ain’t about to take any Covid gene therapy spike protein shots either.

View attachment 1655432
200.gif

As a result of the shot/s. ‘Myocarditis or myocardial infarction’ is heart inflammation or ‘enlarged’ heart. There are many young athletes dying for ‘no apparent’ reason. More so than ever before.
My office partner got both shots and one booster. He is now dealing with blood clots in his leg causing severe pain. His Dr told him they are a side effect of them.
Any other drug would have been pulled off the ‘shelf’ long ago. But with the amount of $$$$ involved they continue to ignore and deny the above.

Aaaah, madame witch doctor…”(My) opinions are my own”

Aaaah, madame witch doctor…”(My) opinions are my own”
Actually they are the opinions of some of the most respected physicians in the country.

Only been leading the Harvard Medical School since 2014

Only a professor at Johns Hopkins

Clinically, Dr. Makary is the chief of Islet Transplant Surgery at Johns Hopkins. He is the recipient of the Nobility in Science Award from the National Pancreas Foundation and has been a visiting professor at over 25 medical schools. He has published over 250 peer-reviewed scientific articles and has served as on several editorial boards.

Other than being an ignorant denier what are your qualifications? Please explain to the class how you’re qualified to dispute their opinions. I would really love to here your medical qualifications and how you’re able to refute their experience and opinions….
I’ll wait….

Actually they are the opinions of some of the most respected physicians in the country.

Only been leading the Harvard Medical School since 2014

Only a professor at Johns Hopkins

Clinically, Dr. Makary is the chief of Islet Transplant Surgery at Johns Hopkins. He is the recipient of the Nobility in Science Award from the National Pancreas Foundation and has been a visiting professor at over 25 medical schools. He has published over 250 peer-reviewed scientific articles and has served as on several editorial boards.

Other than being an ignorant denier what are your qualifications? Please explain to the class how you’re qualified to dispute their opinions. I would really love to here your medical qualifications and how you’re able to refute their experience and opinions….
I’ll wait….
Hi.@ Blanca Busaless Well you do not have to wait, because I know if they are on the left or are woke they rank as most of the smartest people in the world. They are much smarter than any Harvid or people from John Hopkins.

My parents who both received two injections have covid and I went over to help how ever I could. Three days later, I have no symptoms and hopefully I won't. Everyone I know who has been vaccinated has had covid at least once. I haven't been vaccinated and I had it once too. I thought from the start that the covid vaccine would be like a flu vaccination, you can only hope it will be effective for whatever strain of the virus is common for the season. My kids got the vaccine and they wanted to take it. I'm perfectly happy to have not taken it. From what I observed of my parents recovery, very good treatments are becoming available. That to me is better than a vaccine.

Hi.@ Blanca Busaless Well you do not have to wait, because I know if they are on the left or are woke they rank as most of the smartest people in the world. They are much smarter than any Harvid or people from John Hopkins.
Of course. They believed the ‘science’ then but now deny and mock it.
Go figure….

From 9/7/22 another PEER REVIEWED article. For anyone who doesn’t know what one is look it up. It’s not just some article written by a person with a tinfoil hat on. It is submitted and reviewed by multiple peers in the field and approved for release to the public, in other words proven SCIENCE…

Of course. They believed the ‘science’ then but now deny and mock it.
Go figure….

From 9/7/22 another PEER REVIEWED article. For anyone who doesn’t know what one is look it up. It’s not just some article written by a person with a tinfoil hat on. It is submitted and reviewed by multiple peers in the field and approved for release to the public, in other words proven SCIENCE…

Hi. @ BlancaBusaless. You should know that only the Democrats are smart enought to real science from fake stuff.

For anyone who actually cares this is worth the watch.
European politicians give press conference after Pfizer ceo refuses to speak to them.
Mortality rates in certain parts of Europe are higher than they were in 2016 and it just so happens those parts are the most highly ‘vaccinated’.
LISTEN to the questions these people ask. Why aren’t our politicians asking same things?
26 mins but if you don’t want to watch the whole thing FF to six minute mark and LISTEN to him..

Highly Transmissable Omicron is basically influenza

i had it 3 weeks ago - no issue i was just fatigued no big deal

MSM seeking to ratchet up the fear
in order Pfizer can make their sales climb to over $100 billion

Highly Transmissable Omicron is basically influenza

i had it 3 weeks ago - no issue i was just fatigued no big deal

MSM seeking to ratchet up the fear
in order Pfizer can make their sales climb to over $100 billion
good thing you didn't have it worse.

good thing you didn't have it worse.

the worrying statistic is the excess deaths now at 1,500 per week in the uk and above the 8 year average

that looks likely to exceed C19 deaths per year at 80,000 deaths , Sudden death from heart arrhythmia / myocarditis through all ages and especially in the younger category.

Mainstream media, health authorities , government have refused to acknowledge this in UK. Europe is waking up, the truth will come out in US/UK over the next few months.

Back