The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society.

I think this is a pipe dream for some but not a reality.....there are just too many variables for this to be a reality....

In order for this sort of thing to happen, all money on a global scale would have to be equal.....lots of other countries operate on almost a cash only basis.....especially the 2nd and 3rd world countries (of which there are many).

I do agree that the people will reject such a system....look at "crypto currency" you almost never hear of it anymore.
Hi. My bank said they will be going digital money may be 2 years. So get you social credit score high so thing will cost you less. If you have a bad score [ like me ] everything will cost more and they will have control of your fake money. Guys get rid of your bikes get pantyhose and makeup and cut you thing off so you will be accsepted by the left state of the NO GOD. I hope I am just kidding.

You are not very aware of the people focused on global control of the people on this planet. These people are concerned with the money that is already digital in all its different forms... not what transactions are happening in cash in 2nd and third world countries. "They" will get to that portion of the worlds economy later on when they find it profitable to do so.

Crypto? Its in the news everyday... you are ignoring it which is fine. Some crypto is focused on creating a digital banking system for the "unbanked" in places like Africa. All people will need is a smart phone and a cellular system that is up and running and they will hold access to a decentralized system that operates outside the global banking systems. Every account will be on a ledger that has a connection to the web and will be very secure because the computer servers that carry the information that are duplicates of each account.

Imagine your checkbook ledger that goes back for years and continues to add more transactions that are put on the record. How personal and detailed are all those debits and credits in each ledger with time, place and amounts contained within? No two accounts are identical. Its a bit more complex when it comes to the inners workings of crypto, however, it promises a level of security and privacy by its very design.

Hi. My bank said they will be going digital money may be 2 years. So get you social credit score high so thing will cost you less. If you have a bad score [ like me ] everything will cost more and they will have control of your fake money. Guys get rid of your bikes get pantyhose and makeup and cut you thing off so you will be accsepted by the left state of the NO GOD. I hope I am just kidding.
OMG ! Don't do it Micheal... we love you... everything will be okay after you leave the clinic! :D

Back