WARNING - 10 Things You Need To Know About The Swine Flu Vaccine.

They do try hide things.
When you get your shot try asking the needle person were the drug was manufactured.
THey will look @ you like your crazy.How dare you ask were something getting injected into your system was made.

Fluvirin influenza vaccine recall

Novartis (formerly Chiron) has issued a recovery of 5 mL multidose vials of Fluvirin vaccine shipped under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contract between Oct. 11 and Oct. 17, 2006.

The vaccine was received from distributor Cardinal Health Care in a frozen state and/or below the required storage temperature. Lots 71209 and 71210 with an expiration date of June 30, 2007, are included in the recovery.

Only Fluvirin vaccine purchased through CDC contracts and shipped by Cardinal Health Care were potentially exposed to freezing temperatures.

T

1257875045605.jpg

well being that im in the army i have no choice in the matter they told us we were getting regular flu shots and after we got them turns out they were the swine flu shots who woulda thought they lie to us :whistle: we never know wat we get they tell us to line up and walk down the line and get shots thats just how it is

Yeah, and don't loose your shot records like I did:laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsun350Z
I usually just pick my nose and eat it to keep my immune system strong. :dunno:

:puke:
I know I saw that this is actually documented... gross but true... :rofl:

Dino, you can not pick the ones off the bottom of the table from others, it does not work that way no matter how hungry you are...

CRAP! all this time I've been doing it wrong!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back