The new flu vaccine for kids and why yours shouldnt do it

I'm glad I no longer need to worry about the kids in my life. Personally, I will never get another flu shot. Anytime I have gotten a flu shot I was sick more often over the next year. Any year I don't I spend less time with any symptoms, or I have none at all.

Vaccines do more bad than good. Our bodies can fight off some pretty nasty stuff if you eat mostly healthy foods. The more junk food you eat, the worse your immune system will react to protect you.

excellent response Dr E.

Taylor (my step daughter) actually got swine flu at the end of the school year from a class mate here on Long Island. She was sick as stink but did recover fully. The school had 23 of 36 students from her class out ill but failed to notify anyone of it. We found out through the mom network that one of the kids was diagnosed with swine flu and as it turns out, most of the others were also diagnosed. After a meeting with the principle, he said the school districts rules are clear, only if X percent of the school is out do they alert parents, not x% of the class. So in addition to all of the other concerns with vaccines, etc etc, make sure you know what the school thresholds are for alerting you to illnesses within the classroom. If we didnt have this chatty mom network here, no one would have been any wiser as to the scope/size of the issue.

Figures, the next week they sent home a note alerting people to a kid in a different class having lice :banghead:

Federal law is also an issue here ...

I have to admit that the doctors are pushing me every year to get the flu and pneumonia shots because I'm about as old as Ba, but I resist. I've never had a lot of illness and the flu shots use to be produced from the virus and actually made some folks ill, but they no longer do that. Anyway I see where they want you to get two flu shots this year.

vaccines IMHO are worthless the human body is desiged to adapt and we little by little take that ability away every generation by trying to "vaccinate" for every possible outcome. We end up hurting our bodies natural ability to defend itself. I drank water from a hose, rolled in dirt played in the mud,scraped myself up touched things as a kid that most wouldn't and I have never been so sick that I needed medecine. Our bodies are good at this they are the perfect machine to adapt if we stopped screwing with them so much.

drinking from a garden hose....is a little different than getting polio.

the human body is not designed or able to fight some diseases, that is why without proper care some people can even die from the common flu.

Last edited:
my meaning is not neccesarily directed at that but the number of "preventative measures" that gets taken seems to increase every year and I haven't had or seen much or any of these problems they are trying to "protect" us from. I agree that there is some merit to a lot of the vaccines but then there are a lot of them that are not neccesary and it is made main stream as a way to sell more product. Most doctors are the real drug pushers.

'stopping mrsa starts in your hands'

i recently dated a girl (i found this out after a couple weeks) that would only wash her hands if there was visible dirt on them. this is one of the many reasons we are no longer dating. she was weird

'stopping mrsa starts in your hands'

i recently dated a girl (i found this out after a couple weeks) that would only wash her hands if there was visible dirt on them. this is one of the many reasons we are no longer dating. she was weird

omg....ewww.

zuk'...do you reeeeally want me to school you?...

it's all part of "their" de-population plan...shh...

If the vaccines protect hundreds of thousands it is worth it if they night harm a small percentage? That is the ethical question.

Look at it this way out of a 1,000,000 people you will have a percentage that is allergic to something, maybe 25% are alergic to cats and 5% are alergic to peanuts, so it would stand to reason that some percentage is allergic to any one of the 23 or so vaccines.

Thing you gotta wonder is how many millions have been saved by the vaccines? 1/3 of the population in Europe died of the Plague if a vaccine could have saved all but 2% do you think they would not have utilized the vaccine?

How would you feel if your kid was in that small percentage?
Would you still think it was for the good of mankind?

I'm not a parent and dont plan on being one for a long time but I have a question? Why do kids need to have so many vacs? Dont virus' get stronger and more resistant when vacs are widely used? Thats why they always have to come out with new ones? And this really angers me to hear that the gov't will put children in danger just to preserve a vac for a few months...

You are confusing vaccines and antibiotics.

cheers
ken

I'm not a parent and dont plan on being one for a long time but I have a question? Why do kids need to have so many vacs? Dont virus' get stronger and more resistant when vacs are widely used? Thats why they always have to come out with new ones? And this really angers me to hear that the gov't will put children in danger just to preserve a vac for a few months...

No, in every way, NO.

Vaccinations have nothing to do with adaptive bugs/viruses. Antibiotics when misused/overused can.

A vaccination is basically a neutered virus in solution that tricks your body into thinking you've got the virus and it acts to defend itself. It does this by generating antibodies. THUS, you are immune cause your body has already dealt with it as far as it knows.

Don't get suckered into foolish claims and hype from Hollywood douchebags and other "In the know"... Be certain you do some real research before deciding on things that involve the health of yourself or your kids.

Get it from the horses mouth, GO TO THE SOURCE for REAL information, not Hype, nor scare tactic propagated by the unknowing or misinformed.

Some clown wants to make some money and they want to prey on your fears to do so... It's pretty messed up.

Another thought It's important to remember that the "soaring rates" of Autism are most likely linked to the plummeting rates of mental retardation.

Used to be all kids that were uh... challenged or whatever the current PC wording is were all lumped together as mental retardation. Now though, mental retardation over the last ten years has seen a plummet almost mirroring exactly the rates at which Autism is climbing.

Funny how we all had all our injections as kids and annual flu shots with no huge drama, but NOW, once they wrap the guilt trip of "won't somebody think of the children" around it, thimerosal is the devil...

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just saying that it's good to be skeptical, of the establishment, but even more so quacks selling fear to move political agendas and fill pockets.

Another thought It's important to remember that the "soaring rates" of Autism are most likely linked to the plummeting rates of mental retardation.

Used to be all kids that were uh... challenged or whatever the current PC wording is were all lumped together as mental retardation. Now though, mental retardation over the last ten years has seen a plummet almost mirroring exactly the rates at which Autism is climbing.

Funny how we all had all our injections as kids and annual flu shots with no huge drama, but NOW, once they wrap the guilt trip of "won't somebody think of the children" around it, thimerosal is the devil...

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just saying that it's good to be skeptical, of the establishment, but even more so quacks selling fear to move political agendas and fill pockets.

Thimerosal in small quantities probably will pass through the system in most people, but when you start tripling and quadrupling amounts at one time without "any" research done on the effects at all.....problems could and did arise.
That is why you will not find it in vaccines in the US now except the Flu shot. ALso prolly why manufactureres such as Eli Lilly were given lawsuit protection in our Homeland Security Bill.

http://oversight.house.gov/documents/20040827135813-82519.pdf

1656488016723.jpeg

200.gif

Back