WARNING - 10 Things You Need To Know About The Swine Flu Vaccine.

Cookie

Registered
1) The vaccine has been fast-tracked around the safety testing procedures. Instead of large scale human trials giving tens of thousands of people the vaccine and spending several months monitoring for serious side effects, it has been rushed through in just 5 days without even the minimal necessary safety testing. There is no way of knowing how effective or dangerous the vaccine will be until millions of us have been given the jab. You will be making a huge gamble with yours and your children’s health.

2) The vaccine contains ‘MF59’, a potentially debilitating adjuvant. It is oil-based and primarily composed of Squalene. When Squalene is injected into lab rats, ALL of them develop an MS-like disease that leaves them crippled with Arthritis. It causes auto-immune diseases and catastrophic damage to the nervous system and brain. Squalene has also been directly linked to Gulf War Syndrome, which is suffered by countless veterans who were given unapproved experimental Anthrax vaccines containing this adjuvant. Some of the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome are – arthritis, rashes, photosensitive rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, hair loss, skin lesions, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, anaemia, MS, chronic diarrhoea, and neuro-psychiatric problems.

3) The vaccine contains the toxic heavy metal, Mercury. The vaccine contains Mercury in the form of Thimerosal, a preservative that has been directly linked to Autism, nervous system injuries, Alzheimer’s and neurological disorders. As the number of vaccines given to children has risen, so have the cases of Autism. It has risen from one child in 2,500 to one in 166 in the United States. Mercury is classified as a hazardous material that can cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed by the skin. It is especially dangerous to foetuses and small children.

4) The same thing happened in 1976 and the vaccine hurt more people than the swine flu. In the U.S. in 1976, after a fear mongering ad campaign for a swine flu pandemic that never arrived, a mass vaccination program began and 40 million Americans were given the untested ‘X53A’ vaccine. The program was halted 10 weeks later because 25 people had died and over 500 people had become afflicted with Guillian-Barre’s Syndrome. This is an auto-immune disorder that causes paralysis of the arms and legs and sometimes the entire body. The official government figures tell us that, to date, 2,000 people have died from this vaccine and 4,000 have been left permanently injured. The figures from independent sources however, claim that in reality it’s 10 times these amounts.

5) For many, the swine flu has become a license to print money. The pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline is producing most of the UK’s vaccines and are estimated to make £1,000,000,000 from the sale of the vaccine alone. Their anti-viral drug Relenza has made £230,000,000 in the first half of this year. It is also interesting that one of the government’s top swine flu advisors Professor Sir Roy Anderson, who is a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), is a board member at GlaxoSmithKline earning £116,000 a year. Any advice the Professor gives to the government will not be impartial. It’s not just big pharma that’s getting rich. Profits are soaring for Superdrug and Lloyd’s Chemist as people rush to buy everything from digital thermometers to antibacterial hand gel. There’s a Swine Flu Survival Guide book available for a whopping £22 and your local GP stands to gain from vaccinating the public too. GPs are now working on a contract that will see them earning £7.51 for every swine flu jab they give us. With the average GP having 1,800 patients that means a potential salary boost of £27,000 (On top of their annual salary of £107,000). With such large cash incentives, your GP may be tempted to give you an untested vaccine. There are 33,000 GPs in this country, so the cost to the NHS will be £900,000,000 if everyone is vaccinated, all of which will come out of tax payers money.

6) Using vaccines to treat flu viruses can cause the virus to spread and become dominant. Researchers at a Japanese university were among the first to sound the alarm in March 2009 claiming that flu vaccines, unless well monitored, may induce the dreaded gene mutation resulting in more hospitalizations and a larger death toll. In China in 2005 a compulsory vaccination program for all poultry, targeting the H5N1 virus, lead to that particular virus becoming the prevalent variant in each of the 12 provinces, replacing previously established viruses. The same thing has happened in Mexico since 1995 because of the use of H5N2 vaccines. The swine flu vaccines we are being offered may not confer immunity but instead induce the very mutation that could kill millions of vulnerable people, especially those who have little or no immunity due to age, existing disease or immune suppression.

7) You can boost human immunity with vitamin D. Research into vitamin D’s ability to fight off viruses, especially those affecting the respiratory systems, suggests that it’s the large amounts of the vitamin, made in our skin when exposed to solar radiation, which keeps the flu at bay during the summer months. Vitamin D appears to stimulate immune cells to produce anti-microbial substances that fight and help control the replication of viruses in the body and limit inflammation. A healthy diet and exercise is also an effective way to boost your resistance to the flu viruses.

8) Why so much fear mongering about the swine flu? In the UK between 6,000 and 10,000 people die from seasonal flu every year where as around 30 people have died from the swine flu. Why isn’t the seasonal flu’s death toll mentioned on the news every night but the swine flu’s is? We are told that the World Health Organization has declared a Level 6 Pandemic but did you know that they had to tone down the definition of a pandemic for the swine flu to be included? There are hundreds of viruses circulating, some of which are potentially deadly, that produce the same symptoms as influenza, such as rhinoviruses and RSV, which the public knows nothing about because they haven’t had the same amount of ‘hype’ as the swine flu. Is this about scaring us into taking their profitable untested vaccine? Researching vaccines will lead you to a myriad of reports of sterilization, disease, miscarriages, allergies, paralysis and deaths resulting from the jabs. Don’t take them just because you’re scared and uninformed.

9) No evidence links vaccines with infectious disease decline. From 1850 to 1940, well before vaccination programs, the British Association for the Advancement of Science reported a 90% decrease in childhood diseases due to improved sanitation and hygiene practices. By 1945, U.S. medical authorities noted a 95% drop in deaths from the leading childhood infectious diseases (diphtheria, pertussis, scarlet fever and measles) well before mass immunizations began. Vaccine effectiveness remains scientifically unproven because no double-blind studies have been conducted and recent disease outbreaks have affected more vaccinated children than the unvaccinated. It has been proven throughout history, proper hygiene and diet practices are far more effective in avoiding disease.

10)The swine flu isn’t swine flu. It has a very suspicious origin. It is a never before seen form of flu that has no pedigree and occurred in the wrong season and wrong part of the world. The early reports on the virus emphasized none of the infected had had any contact with pigs. It is known in the media as ‘Swine Flu’ but the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) refers to it as ‘Novel Flu’. It is in reality a mixture of North American Swine Flu, North American Avian Flu, Human H1N1 Flu and a fourth H3N2 strain found in Asia. Where did it get all those genes? No one knows but the debate over whether it is a genetically engineered virus has not ended since the virus hit the news in April. Scores of Doctors, Virologists, Immunologists and Epidemiologists have openly expressed their concern, on the main stream and alternative media, that the virus is man-made.

Source - Before You Roll Up Your Sleeve 2

If you see it on the Internet, it must be true.

Four flu seasons ago, I tried a flu shot. They assured me it was safe. Yeah, right.
got the flu three times.

crap.gif

i believe that 9 years ago i got a free flu vaccine at work and 2 days later got the flu and missed 3 days of work. havent gotten a flu vaccine since, havent had the flu in 9 years now...even being in direct contact with people who have it all the time. i have 6 nursing homes i woke every month, i only wash my hands when i pee, I pick food up and eat it after i drop it on the floor and guess what? my immune system gets all the practice it needs to fight off this crap. so you guys go ahead and let doctors stick needles in you and keep using your hand sanitizer and washing your hands 50 times a day.....keep making your immune systems nice and weak. me and my family will stick with gods system....you know...the one thats been helping us fight off diseases like this for hundreds of years. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

I am under the impression that there are a lot of uneducated people in this world.

I bet you and others here like you seriously believe that our government is out to help us! :rofl:

This seems to be a Government controlled form of Genocide that has been on a steady march into proliferation since the early beginnings of our beloved (termed loosely) Government. And this discussion doesn't even touch upon the the control of currency by the ""Federal Reserve Bank"".

Which in fact IS A CARTEL,, AND IS NOT FEDERAL, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR INFAMOUS GOVERNMENT!! (except that they both work hand in hand to control this and now all worlds currencies ebb and flow) AND,,, ADDITIONALLY, NOT, NOR NEVER HAS IT EVER HAD CASH RESERVES AND FINALLY,,, IS NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER HAD ANY FORM OF BEING A BANK, CREDIT UNION OR ANY FORM OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ! ! !

Need proof and education; read G. Edward Griffins' tell all
icon2.gif
The Creature From Jekyll Island

Back on topic;

Here is the link for the soon-to-be-famous 1979 CBS 60 Minutes episode concerning the 1976 swine flu pandemic in USA and the massive vaccination that followed. Note that this episode was banned after its first showing on television. It is now being released publicly on the internet for the first time, after 20 years!!!

icon2.gif
Minutes Swine Flu Vaccine Warning, 1979 Pt 1[/url]

icon2.gif
Minutes Swine Flu Vaccine Warning, 1979 Pt 2[/url]

And an article by Ghis Lanctôt -

"Hello! I am Ghis Lanctôt.

I am the author of the book The Medical Mafia: http://www.personocratia.com/panda/modules/Boutique/doc_upload/backmm.pdf...

Among the many topics mentioned in this volume, I was revealing the ineffectiveness and dangers of vaccination. At that time, I was a practicing physician in Quebec, Canada, under the name of Ghislaine Lanctôt, and the owner of numerous medical clinics. Because of my professional status, my words weighed significantly in the public eye. The Medical Board’s reaction was immediate and strong. Its leaders demanded that I resign as a physician. I answered that I would do so as long as they could prove that what I had written was false. The Medical Board replied with a call for my expulsion.

An 11 day trial followed (1995), where I appeared without any lawyer. The arguments rested mainly on vaccination. As I witnessed the disproportionate reaction of the Medical Board, I realized that, for the health establishment, the subject of vaccination was taboo. Unknowingly, I had opened a Pandora’s box. I discovered that, despite official claims, vaccines have nothing to do with public health. Underneath the governmental stamp of approval, there are deep military, political and industrial interests.

Throughout the trial, the Medical Board brought many physicians as public health “experts”.

During the cross-examination of one of these, Dr. Richard Massé, I used an episode from the March 11th, 1979, 60 Minutes TV show from CBS, which was given to me privately by a supporter. This episode talked about the tragic and massive vaccination in USA during the 1976 swine flu outbreak (see link at the top). Attached below, I am including the answer made by the court president (judge) after viewing this episode. It is found on page 70 of the book The Trial of the Medical Mafia (description : http://www.personocratia.com/panda/modules/Boutique/doc_upload/c4trialco...). None of the physicians who were present during the trial took this information seriously. Amazing!

Since this trial, these same physicians have continued their career in public health, and now hold honourable positions. They are the very ones who are pushing the public toward a new world-wide epidemic. This A(H1N1) pandemic is concocted and orchestrated by the WHO (World Health Organization), and serves the same military, political and industrial interests as those of 1976. Have these physicians lost their memory, or were they serving those interests right from the beginning?

I am emerging from a long silence on the subject of vaccination, because I feel that, this time, the stakes involved are huge. The consequences may spread much further than anticipated.

Here are the most important ones:

- Compulsory inoculation of vaccines containing a deadly virus;
- Massive and targeted reduction of the world population;
- Through vaccines, possible introduction of tiny microchips for mind control;
- Establishment of martial law and police state;
- Activation of the concentration camps built to accommodate the rebellious;
- Transfer of power from all nations to a single United Nations government;
- Fulfillment of the NWO (New World Order).

Take the time to look at the 1979 60 Minutes episode (see above). It includes the governmental TV propaganda that was used in USA at the time to push the massive vaccination that followed.

Then, ask yourself : “Should I continue to trust physicians, politicians, and the World Health Organization (WHO)?”

Ghis Lanctôt

To summarize;

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and for government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson

icon2.gif

icon2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Like sheep being lead to slaughter. Have we no mind of our own? Are we so sedentary that we cannot see past our own microwaved meal and question authority? Are we doomed by our own ignorance?
sheeple.jpg

"Take me to the river!" Wash me in the River!"

i believe that 9 years ago i got a free flu vaccine at work and 2 days later got the flu and missed 3 days of work. havent gotten a flu vaccine since, havent had the flu in 9 years now...even being in direct contact with people who have it all the time. i have 6 nursing homes i woke every month, i only wash my hands when i pee, I pick food up and eat it after i drop it on the floor and guess what? my immune system gets all the practice it needs to fight off this crap. so you guys go ahead and let doctors stick needles in you and keep using your hand sanitizer and washing your hands 50 times a day.....keep making your immune systems nice and weak. me and my family will stick with gods system....you know...the one thats been helping us fight off diseases like this for hundreds of years. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone that thinks for himself! Good evidence through your own experience.
icon14.gif

i only wash my hands when i pee, I pick food up and eat it after i drop it on the floor and guess what? my immune system gets all the practice it needs to fight off this crap. so you guys go ahead and let doctors stick needles in you and keep using your hand sanitizer and washing your hands 50 times a day.....keep making your immune systems nice and weak. Posted via Mobile Device

I usually just pick my nose and eat it to keep my immune system strong. :dunno:

2) The vaccine contains ‘MF59’, a potentially debilitating adjuvant. It is oil-based and primarily composed of Squalene. When Squalene is injected into lab rats, ALL of them develop an MS-like disease that leaves them crippled with Arthritis. It causes auto-immune diseases and catastrophic damage to the nervous system and brain. Squalene has also been directly linked to Gulf War Syndrome, which is suffered by countless veterans who were given unapproved experimental Anthrax vaccines containing this adjuvant. Some of the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome are – arthritis, rashes, photosensitive rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, hair loss, skin lesions, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, anaemia, MS, chronic diarrhoea, and neuro-psychiatric problems.

Isn't anyone bothered by this in the least!? I guess no one reads or bothers to 'hear' anything other than what the vanilla television tells them to believe? Has anyone READ this posted article? Unbelievable!

my girl had the "swine flu" doc gave her the vaccine. Then he said (obviously because I am in very close proximity to her from time to time) That I should get the vaccine and insurance should cover it. I explained that I would be fine. He had the gall to look at me and apparently let me know being 20LBS (I'm 30 lbs overweight :laugh:) overweight means you "qualify" for the vaccine. I nicely told him to stuff it (I do mean nicely) explaining that I would be fine and I wasn't going to get sick. Hmm 2 months later and big surprise still not sick. This is propagandist BS to sell more treatments. I wouldn't be surprised if the disease (which supposedly originated in mexico) was actually mutated and set free by that same company. Economy is bad need to find a way to get back in the black.

my girl had the "swine flu" doc gave her the vaccine. Then he said (obviously because I am in very close proximity to her from time to time) That I should get the vaccine and insurance should cover it. I explained that I would be fine. He had the gall to look at me and apparently let me know being 20LBS (I'm 30 lbs overweight :laugh:) overweight means you "qualify" for the vaccine. I nicely told him to stuff it (I do mean nicely) explaining that I would be fine and I wasn't going to get sick. Hmm 2 months later and big surprise still not sick. This is propagandist BS to sell more treatments. I wouldn't be surprised if the disease (which supposedly originated in mexico) was actually mutated and set free by that same company. Economy is bad need to find a way to get back in the black.

Have you seen V For Vendetta? All of this reminds me of how the world governments are slowly gaining control. Think of it as you will,,, it isn't your Grandfather's government anymore.

no it's not and they already have but the sheep don't seem to see it that way. Ahhh for a little common sense in the world, it would do us some good but too many people are content to let the govt. "take care of things" instead of us figuring out how to fend for ourselves again.

Non-intelligent?

That's kinda rude.

Mucophagy is a good source of antibodies.
Although I don't actually do it, I've been booger free for quite a few years now.

I was actually trying to inject some humor while commenting positively on the value of building your immune system up. A point that was made that I agree with.

But you're probably right... as everyone is obviously out to get you. :moon:

well being that im in the army i have no choice in the matter they told us we were getting regular flu shots and after we got them turns out they were the swine flu shots who woulda thought they lie to us :whistle: we never know wat we get they tell us to line up and walk down the line and get shots thats just how it is

Back