The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society.

Zerks

Registered

The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society

except Big Pharma who now own each of them, body and soul, to do with their bodies as Big Pharma pleases.​

The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society, world wide, are now in control of what happens to the majority of us and they believe that we humans have evolved as far as we are going to and that the next generation of humans will be a combination of computer and humans, a biosynthesis of both, to create the next generations of humanity.
This biosythesis is based on the false belief that humans and computers can be moulded together and the vehicle they have chosen to do that is the laboratory made synthetic mRNA vaccines which are being injected into all humans, irrespective of cultures or politics, in the West, including your country and mine, in Russia, China, India and all other land masses on our planet.
The problem is you see, that each Democracy fears that if they don’t biosynthesis like everyone else is doing, then they will be left behind in the arms race and supremacy will fall to those countries who are most advanced in their biosynthesis advancements, based on the synthetic mRNA vaccines making that change over “theoretically” possible.
But, the problem is that vaccines have never been tested against a simple salt water placebo, to discover if they work or not and Big Pharma, seeing the potential of huge financial gains by vaccines has been pushing the validity of vaccines in the theory that they work, on the assumptions that they work and nothing more.
But there is the kicker, vaccines DO NOT WORK and they never have and basing a theory on an assumption, means that the final expected result is going to be a huge FAIL as is starting to be seen from the data records of injuries and deaths after vaccines being recorded now.
So where the US Department Of Defense could see the potential of a huge advancement of humanity and combat weaponry in a biosynthesis advancement Zombie or Borg enslavement, the opposite is also the case, if the assumed advantages of biosynthesis do not occur – mass murder on a scale beyond belief, as is starting to occur now and ultimately, the biggest murderers of our societies, world wide, are and will be the lunatic fringe of our society who expected to control our world through their biosynthesis robots which in actual fact, were an impossibility from the outset, to a degree, because vaccines cannot change or manipulate Human DNA and change the Human Genome – and – that does not make a biosynthesis Robot capable of being controlled by 5G with no thoughts of its own.
What makes the whole thing totally sickening is that this lunatic fringe think they can do as they please with the majority of us, without our consent or willingness to submit to their machinations and they have taken it upon themselves to manufacture us to their perceived needs, for a time in the future which cannot factually eventuate, where instead, they are responsible for accountable wholesale murder on a world wide scale.
The US Supreme Court in 2012, signed into Law with world wide applications that anyone who has a synthetic mRNA vaccine where their DNA is changed and thus their Genome, are no longer human, but a new species, Trans Human, for which zero rights apply, because they are no longer human, which means of course that DNA manipulation is completely legal and viable, if vaccines had worked, but now they have zero rights and cannot protect their bodies which are now owned by Big Pharma and the lunatic fringe, to do with, as they please.
Getting vaccinated, had to be the silliest thing anybody could have volunteered to do, because, no longer human, they have zero human rights and nobody to represent them, except Big Pharma who now own each of them, body and soul, to do with their bodies as Big Pharma pleases.

The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society

except Big Pharma who now own each of them, body and soul, to do with their bodies as Big Pharma pleases.​

The faceless men and women who make up the lunatic fringe of our society, world wide, are now in control of what happens to the majority of us and they believe that we humans have evolved as far as we are going to and that the next generation of humans will be a combination of computer and humans, a biosynthesis of both, to create the next generations of humanity.
This biosythesis is based on the false belief that humans and computers can be moulded together and the vehicle they have chosen to do that is the laboratory made synthetic mRNA vaccines which are being injected into all humans, irrespective of cultures or politics, in the West, including your country and mine, in Russia, China, India and all other land masses on our planet.
The problem is you see, that each Democracy fears that if they don’t biosynthesis like everyone else is doing, then they will be left behind in the arms race and supremacy will fall to those countries who are most advanced in their biosynthesis advancements, based on the synthetic mRNA vaccines making that change over “theoretically” possible.
But, the problem is that vaccines have never been tested against a simple salt water placebo, to discover if they work or not and Big Pharma, seeing the potential of huge financial gains by vaccines has been pushing the validity of vaccines in the theory that they work, on the assumptions that they work and nothing more.
But there is the kicker, vaccines DO NOT WORK and they never have and basing a theory on an assumption, means that the final expected result is going to be a huge FAIL as is starting to be seen from the data records of injuries and deaths after vaccines being recorded now.
So where the US Department Of Defense could see the potential of a huge advancement of humanity and combat weaponry in a biosynthesis advancement Zombie or Borg enslavement, the opposite is also the case, if the assumed advantages of biosynthesis do not occur – mass murder on a scale beyond belief, as is starting to occur now and ultimately, the biggest murderers of our societies, world wide, are and will be the lunatic fringe of our society who expected to control our world through their biosynthesis robots which in actual fact, were an impossibility from the outset, to a degree, because vaccines cannot change or manipulate Human DNA and change the Human Genome – and – that does not make a biosynthesis Robot capable of being controlled by 5G with no thoughts of its own.
What makes the whole thing totally sickening is that this lunatic fringe think they can do as they please with the majority of us, without our consent or willingness to submit to their machinations and they have taken it upon themselves to manufacture us to their perceived needs, for a time in the future which cannot factually eventuate, where instead, they are responsible for accountable wholesale murder on a world wide scale.
The US Supreme Court in 2012, signed into Law with world wide applications that anyone who has a synthetic mRNA vaccine where their DNA is changed and thus their Genome, are no longer human, but a new species, Trans Human, for which zero rights apply, because they are no longer human, which means of course that DNA manipulation is completely legal and viable, if vaccines had worked, but now they have zero rights and cannot protect their bodies which are now owned by Big Pharma and the lunatic fringe, to do with, as they please.
Getting vaccinated, had to be the silliest thing anybody could have volunteered to do, because, no longer human, they have zero human rights and nobody to represent them, except Big Pharma who now own each of them, body and soul, to do with their bodies as Big Pharma pleases.
I can picture whoever wrote that sitting in their basement wearing a tinfoil body suit and monitoring their HAM radio awaiting word of the apocalypse..

And I think they have watched a few too many sci-fi movies....

You've posted a lot of things that waaaaaay out there but this might be one of the best so far.....

I can picture whoever wrote that sitting in their basement wearing a tinfoil body suit and monitoring their HAM radio awaiting word of the apocalypse..

You've posted a lot of things that waaaaaay out there but this might be one of the best so far.....
Wait a few years. Like everything regarding the last three years people said that got labeled as conspiracies most have proven to be true. Not saying this will but…..

What you fail to grasp is the power of those that want a world that is more divided and easier to control.

Of course it seems far fetched... so was Hitlers Youth Program... he wanted total control over the kids so the 3rd Reich would last a 1000 years.

In a few sentences it should line up....

2 Questions for you. When the WEF group meets in Davos... and about 300 billionaires gather that represent the MSM industry, finance, MIC, Pharma and other powerful entities what do you think they talk about?

When the leader of WEF, Klaus Schwab and says... "You will own nothing and be happy"... who do you think he is talking about?

2 Questions for you. When the WEF group meets in Davos... and about 300 billionaires gather that represent the MSM industry, finance, MIC, Pharma and other powerful entities what do you think they talk about?

When the leader of WEF, Klaus Schwab and says... "You will own nothing and be happy"... who do you think he is talking about?
They could be talking about a golf tournament ......or their cigar collection for all we know

The wealthy have always ruled....and always will....it's no conspiracy to be wealthy and engage in meetings regarding this wealth and what they are up to....for the most part world leaders are voted in.....and although the wealthy influence them, this has been going on for probably millennia....

One guy saying this doesn't make it a reality....lots of "wing dings" have said all kinds of crazy things that never came to fruition....

With the advent of social media streaming into everyone's homes and lives, it is a breeding ground for all kinds of crazies to spout off....

Trump used to go to these meetings....what do you think he talked about?

Yeah... a golf tournament with 3000 armed security standing by... yeah... they could be the Gallery.

The wealthy have been put in their place a few times over the centuries. Why do you think they built castles to begin with?

Henry Ford might have said this, or, maybe it was one of the Rockefellars.... He said "I want workers, not thinkers".

If Trump went my money bets it was more about business than it was totalitarian plans for the future.

Hi. There kids?

Yeah... a golf tournament with 3000 armed security standing by... yeah... they could be the Gallery.

The wealthy have been put in their place a few times over the centuries. Why do you think they built castles to begin with?

Henry Ford might have said this, or, maybe it was one of the Rockefellars.... He said "I want workers, not thinkers".

If Trump went my money bets it was more about business than it was totalitarian plans for the future.
You just never know what they are talking about...it could be as simple as planning a golf tournament....these ultra rich people don't think like the rest of us regardless of what they try to portray....

Henry Ford (all of them) were all eccentric......and many of these ultra rich today are just as eccentric....

You just never know what they are talking about...it could be as simple as planning a golf tournament....these ultra rich people don't think like the rest of us regardless of what they try to portray....

Henry Ford (all of them) were all eccentric......and many of these ultra rich today are just as eccentric....
These guys and gals rent the whole hotel on occasion. They have the premises snooped for everything from bombs to surveillance hardware.

I take it you have never paid much attention to WEF. It was founded the same year (1971) that America took its currency off the gold standard.

These people want total control over the planet and it resources, especially the human kind.

The nephew of David Rockefeller... Nicolas Rockefellar said it one time to Aaron Russo when they were friends....

Why do you care about those people? They are just people.

Makes you feel important, doesn't it? Makes you think the ultra wealthy care about people, doesn't it?

Some do and some don't. so... be prepared because these people know how to rig the world. If that wasn't true then why do we have anti

trust laws? Ever heard of Standard Oil?

Rockefeller said that...and he donated the money for the federal government to start the public school system...

These guys and gals rent the whole hotel on occasion. They have the premises snooped for everything from bombs to surveillance hardware.

I take it you have never paid much attention to WEF. It was founded the same year (1971) that America took its currency off the gold standard.

These people want total control over the planet and it resources, especially the human kind.

The nephew of David Rockefeller... Nicolas Rockefellar said it one time to Aaron Russo when they were friends....

Why do you care about those people? They are just people.

Makes you feel important, doesn't it? Makes you think the ultra wealthy care about people, doesn't it?

Some do and some don't. so... be prepared because these people know how to rig the world. If that wasn't true then why do we have anti

trust laws? Ever heard of Standard Oil?
I don't care about these people but they are a part of society, always have and always will be....

The ultra rich for the most part feel they are above everyone else and have a sense of privilege and entitlement.

I've dealt with a few and they generally look at anyone beneath their status as bugs...

However, for me to believe they are all hatching some sort of world dominance conspiracy is hard to swallow....and there are all kinds of crazies out there regardless of wealth.......some really, really stupid things are said and done by the ultra wealthy.

For most part, these ultra rich people didn't come to wealth because they are nice, caring people, most of them are as ruthless and devoid of any scruples....

They could be talking about a golf tournament ......or their cigar collection for all we know

The wealthy have always ruled....and always will....it's no conspiracy to be wealthy and engage in meetings regarding this wealth and what they are up to....for the most part world leaders are voted in.....and although the wealthy influence them, this has been going on for probably millennia....

One guy saying this doesn't make it a reality....lots of "wing dings" have said all kinds of crazy things that never came to fruition....

With the advent of social media streaming into everyone's homes and lives, it is a breeding ground for all kinds of crazies to spout off....

Trump used to go to these meetings....what do you think he talked about?
what happens with the super super wealthy , they just can't spend their billions quick enough, so then they demand more power and influence.

Last edited:
what happens with the super super wealthy , they just can't spend their billions quick enough, then they demand more power and influence.
I think some of them get bored and all the material things their wealth buys or gets no longer satisfies them......

I've read where some of the ultra wealthy don't even know what they own...it makes it easy for their confidants to siphon from them.

Klaus Schwab - the ultimate Bond villain

1689867076848.png

I think some of them get bored and all the material things their wealth buys or gets no longer satisfies them......

I've read where some of the ultra wealthy don't even know what they own...it makes it easy for their confidants to siphon from them.
The only game left to play could be called ... conquer the world... A world with people that want to own you. A world with a population reduction of over 7 billion people. These type of people are already on the record as having said that. This is the world they dream of and its all disguised very well because they have unlimited resources with which to do it.

What was the "Game of Thrones" about anyway? I never watched it or cared to watch it.

However, it sounds like a good subtitle name for WEF.

In the USA your real name is your social security number... try to do anything financially important without it unless you have another identity at your convienance ready to go.

The only game left to play could be called ... conquer the world... A world with people that want to own you. A world with a population reduction of over 7 billion people. These type of people are already on the record as having said that. This is the world they dream of and its all disguised very well because they have unlimited resources with which to do it.

What was the "Game of Thrones" about anyway? I never watched it or cared to watch it.

However, it sounds like a good subtitle name for WEF.

In the USA your real name is your social security number... try to do anything financially important without it unless you have another identity at your convienance ready to go.
This isn't a new concept....

If you delve into the ultra wealthy of past generations you will see little change between those generations and today....the big difference between then and now is social media and how fast information travels around the globe. There is always someone watching.....

Just the fact that we mere mortals can be privy to a vast meeting of ultra rich people proves that their movements are not covert. I've never been able to do any financial transaction of any significance without either my name or social in number....

I've been to Dubai and Saudi where the ultra rich play....and they play hard almost with reckless abandon...and all they seem to desire is more wealth, not global domination...

This isn't a new concept....

If you delve into the ultra wealthy of past generations you will see little change between those generations and today....the big difference between then and now is social media and how fast information travels around the globe. There is always someone watching.....

Just the fact that we mere mortals can be privy to a vast meeting of ultra rich people proves that their movements are not covert. I've never been able to do any financial transaction of any significance without either my name or social in number....

I've been to Dubai and Saudi where the ultra rich play....and they play hard almost with reckless abandon...and all they seem to desire is more wealth, not global domination...
The difference now as compared to the past is they have much more collective information at their fingertips on most of us. With the new CBDC being rolled out here they will have a more accurate way to track all your income and spending if you choose to enter into that system. The Feds are marketing it as an easy and cheap way to move money around. This digital currency could spell the end of private transactions. It could turn into programmable money... it could be turned into money that expires if you don't spend it. Its like a 1984 Orwellian dream come true for those that desire power over the people. Governments always over reach with power at some point... If that happens I think this system will ultimately be rejected by the people.

The difference now as compared to the past is they have much more collective information at their fingertips on most of us. With the new CBDC being rolled out here they will have a more accurate way to track all your income and spending if you choose to enter into that system. The Feds are marketing it as an easy and cheap way to move money around. This digital currency could spell the end of private transactions. It could turn into programmable money... it could be turned into money that expires if you don't spend it. Its like a 1984 Orwellian dream come true for those that desire power over the people. Governments always over reach with power at some point... If that happens I think this system will ultimately be rejected by the people.
I think this is a pipe dream for some but not a reality.....there are just too many variables for this to be a reality....

In order for this sort of thing to happen, all money on a global scale would have to be equal.....lots of other countries operate on almost a cash only basis.....especially the 2nd and 3rd world countries (of which there are many).

I do agree that the people will reject such a system....look at "crypto currency" you almost never hear of it anymore.

Back