Covid - an undertakers perspective

Covid is a bio weapon, we are all going to die.

Apollo never landed on the moon, what we see was made in a film studio.

9-11 Was planned by the CIA and explosives were already placed in the towers.

The Government killed JFK.

Covid 19 was engineered by the media.

The earth has been sucked into a black hole.

Prince Charles is a Vampire.

The election was rigged and stolen from Trump.

Denver airport is the central hub of the Illuminati.

Aliens visited earth several times and the government covered it up.

Here is my conclusion:
There are two kinds of people, those who have to be right at all costs, no matter what the truth is and those who have no ego and are only interested in the truth.

I tend to avoid the former and build my community of friends with the latter.
A lot of red herrings there... having the truth come out with several of those statements has already happened, however, you can deny or admit whatever you like. We have learned from history what certain people will do to suppress the truth or push a false narrative to cover it up.

Those with the power to record the present and future can also rewrite the past for future students learning about history today.

Now, about that Prince Charles Vampire comment.... got a link? :firing:

Aliens? Where did the technologies we have today come from? Can yo reveal the truth on that point?

Looks like you are more interested in blurring the lines than discussing the truth with some of those places, people, and events.

A lot of red herrings there... having the truth come out with several of those statements has already happened, however, you can deny or admit whatever you like. We have learned from history what certain people will do to suppress the truth or push a false narrative to cover it up.

Those with the power to record the present and future can also rewrite the past for future students learning about history today.

Now, about that Prince Charles Vampire comment.... got a link? :firing:

Aliens? Where did the technologies we have today come from? Can yo reveal the truth on that point?

Looks like you are more interested in blurring the lines than discussing the truth with some of those places, people, and events.
Lets talk about one good debatable thing, my opinion about Aliens. And as per mentioning to Tall Tom, this is my opinion which is never poured in concrete, destined as unchangeable.

Aliens:

We and especially me, do not have a grasp on infinity and what it really means. It follows that we can speculate, which is only a guess, because at the end of the day there is no boundaries to infinity and what it means. In simpler terms we just don't know.

What we do know, is what we can detect with technology and with our senses.

We do know that we have never received any meaningful signals from outer space, indicating any type of communication we are familiar with inside our limited boundaries within infinity.

What we do know is that with technology, we have seen thousands of light years into the universe, with possible planets which can possibly sustain life. Yet we have only a speculation. It means that any life form we are familiar with inside our limited boundaries of infinity would have to do billions of years of travel to reach planet earth. We have no idea how big the universe is, or how many there are, as we do not understand infinity.

There are over 4,000 religions on planet earth, some believe very different to others. Because of infinity, and not understanding it, mankind gravitates towards the belief of some superior being made or initiated everything we observe within the boundaries before infinity.

Personally, I just don't know, don't try to understand infinity and I respect the 4,000 religions out there. I do not have the arrogance to prioritise one person's religion above another. It is not that I don't believe, it is just that I really do no know. I mean who am I to say a Christian is right, a Muslim is wrong, or a Hindu, or a Buddha is not the right faith. Again, I am just not that arrogant.

From what we know, cannabis was domesticated over 12,000 years ago. The human brain is not always realistic, there are hallucinations, and a lot of what we speculate as being the truth, may be fantasy. When I was just a kid, I saw ghosts and real strange things under fear. But as I got older and wiser, I realised there were explanations for all of those.

And here is your link, I would seriously frown at anyone who believes this stuff:

Last edited:
There you go, Tall Tom. You always have to be right. So below is some numbers and it is not important for me to be right, if you show me data that Europe is a top CO2 producer, I will change my opinion without my ego getting in the way.

No, I don't have superior problem resolution skills, but I sure do not live in Lala land.
You are right. You don't have any superior problem solving skills.

You've finally taken your first step in recovery.

LaLa Land

Part 2

Good call Tom, to avoid admitting that Europe is not a top CO2 producer as you thought.

Was it me, I would have just said, yep, I was wrong.
You are the one that was touting the fact that 70% of Europeans don't have cars. I'm merely staying on track with your assertions.

This answer repeats the response I made the first time you asserted it. Europe as a whole produces 17% of the worlds CO2. I always said it was a top producer. Not THE top producer. But you can go back and check what was stated if you like.

June 20th. You're welcome.

You are the one that was touting the fact that 70% of Europeans don't have cars. I'm merely staying on track with your assertions.

This answer repeats the response I made the first time you asserted it. Europe as a whole produces 17% of the worlds CO2. I always said it was a top producer. Not THE top producer. But you can go back and check what was stated if you like.

June 20th. You're welcome.

Not quite the way you put it, the thread is linked above for all to see, it was posted with a bit of humor.

Actually, Europe as a whole is doing a pretty good job.

Can you substantiate your $50 trillion p(&(& away in factual numbers and events, or just another senseless rant?

Time to move on.

Last edited:
There you go, Tall Tom. You always have to be right. So below is some numbers and it is not important for me to be right, if you show me data that Europe is a top CO2 producer, I will change my opinion without my ego getting in the way.

No, I don't have superior problem resolution skills, but I sure do not live in Lala land.
No way UK has a bigger CO2 footprint than India with a population of 1.4 billion people

CO2 is an ineffective measure

Not quite the way you put it, the thread is linked above for all to see, it was posted with a bit of humor.

Can you substantiate your $50 trillion p(&(& away in factual numbers and events, or just another senseless rant?

Time to move on.
EU is doing quite well as we import like US a lot from China , in effect we have exported out CO2 to China when we outsourced in the early 2000s

Time to move on.

Somehow you didn't see this part. Here is where you stated Europe and it's % of car ownership.
"
LOL.

Think I should sell the Busa and ride just the Colnago, so I can get more neutral?
Or maybe move to NYC , where parking costs more than the car, so no car needed.
Or maybe a lot of cities in Europe, where 65-70% of folks don't own cars?

View attachment 1668008

Won't much matter. As you pointed out cars are a luxury for most Europeans. I'll accept your data that 65-70% don't own cars. I lived there. That seems about right. They currently produce 17% of the worlds CO2 emissions. Germany being the largest contributor. That's more than the U.S. who probably has 2 cars per household on average. So lets try taking away power generation or heating, or cement or paper. That should help Europe be better."

So hopefully that will help you along a bit better.

As to substantiating the $50T number. How many references would you like to see before you consider it valid? Takes less than 30 seconds to find the data. Surely you know how to search for data.

How about senate.gov. Will that suffice as a starting point?

senate.gov

Or would care to see more?

This guy is probably under-educated.

Dr Douglas Holtz-Eakin, an economist: “You’re going to look at $50 trillion.”

He just a silly economist with some doctorate degree from probably some hack college.

It seems your mind has made up

There has been so many peer reviewed studies, I know personally of 3 persons in my group who has been vaccine harmed.

School mate - jab 1 day , bleed in his right eye next day , lead ti type 1 diabetes , his doctor told him not to take the booster

My best mate wife has had 2 micro stroked

World rate of excess deaths following Vaxx is 15% above 5 year average uptick wax 2021

Excess deaths in Uk has now exceeer Covid deaths by now

Canada , Aus, NZ Eu all have this deaths
Young are keeling over from myocarditis

Yes Governments refuse to look , because when this comes out and it will

There will be a public outcry

There is little point in my platting proof on here
I’m just glad my children wife and me never took the mRNA vax
There are people that will, and have died from the vaccine. And I don't like that they were pretty much forced to get it. However in the scale of things, many more lives were spared because of the vaccine. And there are people today that are fully vaxxed and are still dying from Covid. We don't live in a static biological world. Some people die or suffer from things that the next person will not, given the same circumstances.

My dad smoked for 60 years of his life. Never had a single side effect from smoking. Others die from second hand smoke.

There are people that will, and have died from the vaccine. And I don't like that they were pretty much forced to get it. However in the scale of things, many more lives were spared because of the vaccine. And there are people today that are fully vaxxed and are still dying from Covid. We don't live in a static biological world. Some people die or suffer from things that the next person will not, given the same circumstances.

My dad smoked for 60 years of his life. Never had a single side effect from smoking. Others die from second hand smoke.
I too thought A Vaxx could be good

But all science knew Corona Viruses cannot be vaccinated against like the common cold it mutated too much

The files redacted from the 75 years Pfizer rule
Proved more died from the initial trials than the placebo

i try to be respective of others views -But this is my opinion:-

it’s saved no one , you still got sick and still transmitted.
It was an enormous con trick, those who took the jab got Covid , I saw it in our village
One family got all the Pfizer booster and got Covid multiple times
it's why when the country was in lockdown - the UK Government partied and observed none of the emergency laws they put in

We only got this once and natural immunity kicked in

The original Wuhan conponent was almost extinct 1 year after it evolved from the lab

The Pfizer / Moderna shot still have try to protect and against original and omicron

The man Made virus once released mutated and got weaker

Last edited:
I too thought A Vaxx could be good

But all science knew Corona Viruses cannot be vaccinated against like the common cold it mutated too much

The files redacted from the 75 years Pfizer rule
Proved more died from the initial trials than the placebo

i try to be respective of others views -But this is my opinion:-

it’s saved no one , you still got sick and still transmitted.
It was an enormous con trick, those who took the jab got Covid , I saw it in our village
One family got all the Pfizer booster and got Covid multiple times
it's why when the country was in lockdown - the UK Government partied and observed none of the emergency laws they put in

We only got this once and natural immunity kicked in

The original Wuhan conponent was almost extinct 1 year after it evolved from the lab

The Pfizer / Moderna shot still have try to protect and against original and omicron

The man Made virus once released mutated and got weaker
Hindsight is a great thing to have...we can look back on it now and come up with all kinds of thoughts and what could or should have been done..

At the time when things were happening, governments went on a reactive stance....nobody knew if herd immunity would work and nobody knew the virus would get weaker..

I look at it like this......the government is greedy, does anyone think for one second they would shell out money and risk not making any back if they thought for a second this was all made up? I don't, most governments would want to squeeze every last cent they can out of companies and citizens...

What is this sentence supposed to mean? “still have try to protect and against”. WTH?

Somehow you didn't see this part. Here is where you stated Europe and it's % of car ownership.
"

Won't much matter. As you pointed out cars are a luxury for most Europeans. I'll accept your data that 65-70% don't own cars. I lived there. That seems about right. They currently produce 17% of the worlds CO2 emissions. Germany being the largest contributor. That's more than the U.S. who probably has 2 cars per household on average. So lets try taking away power generation or heating, or cement or paper. That should help Europe be better."

So hopefully that will help you along a bit better.

As to substantiating the $50T number. How many references would you like to see before you consider it valid? Takes less than 30 seconds to find the data. Surely you know how to search for data.

How about senate.gov. Will that suffice as a starting point?

senate.gov

Or would care to see more?

This guy is probably under-educated.

Dr Douglas Holtz-Eakin, an economist: “You’re going to look at $50 trillion.”

He just a silly economist with some doctorate degree from probably some hack college.
The $50 trillion was sucked out of the air by a politician and then twisted to a world renowned economist.

Drink the coolaid.

How much do you think it will cost if we do nothing by 2050?

Will you be around to see? I won’t.

Last edited:
The $50 trillion was sucked out of the air by a politician and then twisted to a world renowned economist.

Drink the coolaid.

How much do you think it will cost if we do nothing by 2050?

Will you be around to see? I won’t.
Gee what a shock. First you didn't believe there was a number. Then you don't like the source when there is. There were more sources. You won't like any of those either. If you don't like the cost source, let's entertain your sources for a different number.

I believe $50T is low. Anything the govt will be in charge of will go up by 300%. But I'll drink the $50T Kool-Aide until you come up with a more viable source of cost estimates.

As to what will it cost by 2050? Who knows. We may have better CO2 recovery tech long before then. Or EVs may be efficient enough to get the cost down. Or hydrogen fuel will spool up quickly.

But spending $50T to cure 14% of the problem doesn't take a math whizz to figure out isn't the right path.

Nor would $4T. 14% resolution is failed outcome.

Gee what a shock. First you didn't believe there was a number. Then you don't like the source when there is. There were more sources. You won't like any of those either. If you don't like the cost source, let's entertain your sources for a different number.

I believe $50T is low. Anything the govt will be in charge of will go up by 300%. But I'll drink the $50T Kool-Aide until you come up with a more viable source of cost estimates.

As to what will it cost by 2050? Who knows. We may have better CO2 recovery tech long before then. Or EVs may be efficient enough to get the cost down. Or hydrogen fuel will spool up quickly.

But spending $50T to cure 14% of the problem doesn't take a math whizz to figure out isn't the right path.

Nor would $4T. 14% resolution is failed outcome.
I believe the variables make it almost impossible to estimate costs. An accurate forecast will always be a contradiction in terms.

Link below is guessing in the opposite direction.

I believe the variables make it almost impossible to estimate costs. An accurate forecast will always be a contradiction in terms.

Link below is guessing in the opposite direction.

So let me see if I understand your logic here. We don't know because of all the variables. It's impossible to know how much. So let's just mandate it into law anyhow.

And you think it's me in LaLa land?

By the time 2070 happens, your kids and grandkids will already be broke paying for logic like this.

So let me see if I understand your logic here. We don't know because of all the variables. It's impossible to know how much. So let's just mandate it into law anyhow.

And you think it's me in LaLa land?

By the time 2070 happens, your kids and grandkids will already be broke paying for logic like this.
So the one economist says it will cost 50 trillion to go green.

The other group of economists says it will cost 178 trillion if we do nothing and we will make 43 trillion if we go green.

And I say we don’t know, as there are too many variables.

Perhaps we should rather talk about something which makes sense?

it’s saved no one ,
How can you know this when nobody does? There are valid arguments on both sides. We also don't know how the vaccine affected those that still got sick; how much worse it might have been. I agree that the vaccine shouldn't have been mandated, but don't assume to know what's best for everyone.

So the one economist says it will cost 50 trillion to go green.

The other group of economists says it will cost 178 trillion if we do nothing and we will make 43 trillion if we go green.

And I say we don’t know, as there are too many variables.

Perhaps we should rather talk about something which makes sense?
You sound like my long ago ex wife. Somehow she too thought if she spent $ we didn't have now, we'd be $ ahead because the price was going to be higher later. We were going broke saving all that money.

Last I heard from her a decade later, she was broke and homeless.

Thanks. But no thanks.

We need to dig out of the hole we already have, in hopes your kids and grandkids can actually have an economic quality of life by 2050.

Back