Covid - an undertakers perspective

What I find interesting is blasphemy like this is accepted in the Christian world....if you were Muslim and spoke about the Koran and Mohammad like this, you'd be getting a knock on your door..........or worse......

I always remember that religion and politics have started each and every war we've experienced....
The newest science that Max Planck ( decades ago ) and others since then shows us that this physical reality has some interesting components that are not readily available to be detected by our 5 senses. It seems you can't accept the new paradigm of discovery that defines what this universe is made of. Meanwhile, the scientific community will continue to plod along and make new discoveries. You can choose to believe what is discovered of you can deny it... it matters little. New discoveries will continue and peer reviews will confirm the facts as we figure out how to reveal them.

This really is the most exciting time to be alive as long as the transhumanism route gets delayed until we know what part of ourselves will be sacraficed for computer interfaces that are designed to change who we are as human beings.

The newest science that Max Planck ( decades ago ) and others since then shows us that this physical reality has some interesting components that are not readily available to be detected by our 5 senses. It seems you can't accept the new paradigm of discovery that defines what this universe is made of. Meanwhile, the scientific community will continue to plod along and make new discoveries. You can choose to believe what is discovered of you can deny it... it matters little. New discoveries will continue and peer reviews will confirm the facts as we figure out how to reveal them.

This really is the most exciting time to be alive as long as the transhumanism route gets delayed until we know what part of ourselves will be sacraficed for computer interfaces that are designed to change who we are as human beings.

Always remember, humans are animals and work off instincts as well as intellect....

That will never change.

There are many instances of how that instinct has save lives...

Always remember, humans are animals and work off instincts as well as intellect....

That will never change.

There are many instances of how that instinct has save lives...
While that is true... humans have evolved in certain ways much further in a technical sense as compared to any animal alive. The animals that can do advanced actions fall well below the scientific achievements accomplished to this point in time.

Some of the behaviors human exhibit place it on a lower level than the animals.

If you don't believe in the bible...you won't know what the governments of the world are planning to do in these times....God already tells us this mass DNA manipulation and depopulation is exactly what the devil and our governments will do before 2033....it started in 2020-2021 with the hospital death protocol response to the fake "covid" ....which is the normal flu tied with snake venom....that's what they did in the lab.

Hospitals get 100k for each person they deny the cure,and give remmie drug with ventilators....proven kill protocol.

All you can do is show the word,and truth,not everyone submits to God...not everyone goes to heaven...it's a choice...and Jesus said I will not give you anymore proof than the bible and it's prophecies.
He said if you don't believe the word,you don't want to believe anyway,there is no hope without believing in the bible and submitting to it.

Those who call on Jesus to be Lord of themselves are saved,have your name written in the book of life,and have the Holy Spirit ❤️ living in themselves.
If you do this...you know exactly who you are.

Last edited:
If you don't believe in the bible...you won't know what the governments of the world are planning to do in these times....God already tells us this mass DNA manipulation and depopulation is exactly what the devil and our governments will do before 2033....it started in 2020-2021 with the hospital death protocol response to the fake "covid" ....which is the normal flu tied with snake venom....that's what they did in the lab.

Hospitals get 100k for each person they deny the cure,and give remmie drug with ventilators....proven kill protocol.

All you can do is show the word,and truth,not everyone submits to God...not everyone goes to heaven...it's a choice...and Jesus said I will not give you anymore proof than the bible and it's prophecies.
He said if you don't believe the word,you don't want to believe anyway,there is no hope without believing in the bible and submitting to it.

Those who call on Jesus to be Lord of themselves are saved,have your name written in the book of life,and have the Holy Spirit ❤️ living in themselves.
If you do this...you know exactly who you are.
I believe certain parts of the Bible. Do you believe the Bible has been edited? Do you believe certain parts of the Bible are missing?

When you say some people aren't going to heaven does that mean some people are not forgiven for their sins?

Who is God anyway? Who was created in God's image?

I had my direct encounter with the Holy Spirit at least once and possibly countless times since 1987. Yes, we all have choices to make and the lifting of the veil is right here and right now inspite of the agenda to make it look benign. When the VP of the USA talks about depopulation we know its game on for another round of genocide by the Transcorporational Elites that want their own special kind of depopulation reset.

This was shown in a EU Meeting in Brussels June 2023

Esteemed US Doctor David Martin

It gives an alarming insight

Oh, sorry for butting in so late, but Martin has NO medical degree ;-) [I had UK variant, 25% done my lungs, applied the Kory's protocol (ivm, zinc, azit, and so on), got well within days]
The rest is not black and white, truth is MULTI-DIMENSIONAL and cannot be taught, everyone can research it, but cannot transmit it to others, it is a lonely path.
I have sympathy for the vaccine injured but I still remember the hate and hysteria against us, who refused jabs and tests, who could not sit at restaurants and who had to be considered DANGEROUS as unvaccinated, and sometimes lost jobs and social lifes.
I in turn erased many of people I knew, because I took the decision to only contact intelligent human beings, no time left for pointless compromises.

Yes, truth is more important to me, perhaps because I am a control freak ;-)]

PS I suspect everybody, esp. the ones that agree with me!

I heard from a German or danish paper it was a protein , which when the person died causes the protein to coagulate as no longer a blood flow

A new phenomena , I can not remember the source or info
It is the spike protein, not any other one, produced by the genetical modification process of mRNA, in quantities larger than when infected by the wild virus version. The myocarditis derived does SCAR the heart, to the opposite of a viral myocarditis (I suffered a viral one in the past after training in high O3 conditions and left no damage). There is a growing number of publications and the sold-out medical publications cannot any longer withold them, the truth will be told.

I believe certain parts of the Bible. Do you believe the Bible has been edited? Do you believe certain parts of the Bible are missing?

When you say some people aren't going to heaven does that mean some people are not forgiven for their sins?

I had my direct encounter with the Holy Spirit at least once and possibly countless times since 1987. Yes, we all have choices to make and the lifting of the veil is right here and right now inspite of the agenda to make it look benign. When the VP of the USA talks about depopulation we know its game on for another round of genocide by the Transcorporational Elites that want their own special kind of depopulation reset.
Humans are alike, no matter their status, your equals are not necessarily better from your masters... appearances mislead!

Last edited:

Science is a moving thing, today's theory is tomorrow's joke. Religion however is static (except Canterbury's bishop wanting to recognize homo-couples... Christianity dares to evolve)
If you "follow" the science, then you are ready to observe/debate/discover and enjoy an exciting journey.
If you "follow" the religion, there is almost nothing to do, just believe.
I know a fellow in my shooting range, always shooting the most powerful calibers, never bothering for the sport. He's a fanatic believer too, every Sunday in the church, more active than the vicar. But this "Christian" fellow told me once how he has planted some revolvers at home, getting ready to exterminate the prospective burglar... Religion is apparently effortless

Science is a moving thing, today's theory is tomorrow's joke. Religion however is static (except Canterbury's bishop wanting to recognize homo-couples... Christianity dares to evolve)
If you "follow" the science, then you are ready to observe/debate/discover and enjoy an exciting journey.
If you "follow" the religion, there is almost nothing to do, just believe.
I know a fellow in my shooting range, always shooting the most powerful calibers, never bothering for the sport. He's a fanatic believer too, every Sunday in the church, more active than the vicar. But this "Christian" fellow told me once how he has planted some revolvers at home, getting ready to exterminate the prospective burglar... Religion is apparently effortless
It just depends on who is paying for the scientific results. Scientific breakthroughs have made the world a much better place for millions of people who would not be alive or enjoy a higher quality of life without those technologies. No, the covid vaccine wasn't one of them.

The answer to many things we need to master are already here... its just a matter of tuning into it and or getting permission to produce it, or both.

We are as a species about 100 years technologically behind of where we could be if those people that control things would get out of the way.

It just depends on who is paying for the scientific results. Scientific breakthroughs have made the world a much better place for millions of people who would not be alive or enjoy a higher quality of life without those technologies. No, the covid vaccine wasn't one of them.

The answer to many things we need to master are already here... its just a matter of tuning into it and or getting permission to produce it, or both.

We are as a species about 100 years technologically behind of where we could be if those people that control things would get out of the way.
Yes, but again, no matter who pays for a research, bias is bound to exist, even in the absence of corruption.
Let me reiterate that the truth is multidimensional, therefore there is no unique, easy, single-color answer, to everything and anything.
And when history is "written" perhaps the truth is invisible to the later generations...
I guess only course of action is to ensure we collect all possible information to make a decision, at the present, more is perhaps utopic... And again, the future often invalidates decisions of the present, that is the lesson I learned.

No I don't believe the bible is edited....
all the King James was put together by the Holy Spirit..... translated by 50+ people into English from the original Hebrew and Greek.
Yes there are certain books that aren't in it...but God decided what we need to be saved....like for example: yes Jude,who is Jesus half brother ( Mary and Joseph other children after Jesus Birth).... mentioned things from the book of Enoch....even through the Holy Spirit decided not to include the whole book of Enoch in the Bible

Who is God? He is the Father,Son,and Holy Spirit...
and as Genesis says " let's go down,and create mankind in they're image
So mankind is in God's image....which Satan hates,he can't got to heaven and hurt God,so he comes to earth to hurt God's "image"

All are forgiven....if they ask Jesus to forgive them ....I only ment the ones that don't go to heaven,are the ones who do not take Jesus free gift

Yes it is an elite family's that control the governments of the world

But good post Zerks....
I hope you,and all on this board are saved and goes to heaven....what a beautiful new glorified body we will have and no sin nature or growing old anymore

P.S. don't take anymore vaxs

No I don't believe the bible is edited....
all the King James was put together by the Holy Spirit..... translated by 50+ people into English from the original Hebrew and Greek.
Yes there are certain books that aren't in it...but God decided what we need to be saved....like for example: yes Jude,who is Jesus half brother ( Mary and Joseph other children after Jesus Birth).... mentioned things from the book of Enoch....even through the Holy Spirit decided not to include the whole book of Enoch in the Bible

Who is God? He is the Father,Son,and Holy Spirit...
and as Genesis says " let's go down,and create mankind in they're image
So mankind is in God's image....which Satan hates,he can't got to heaven and hurt God,so he comes to earth to hurt God's "image"

All are forgiven....if they ask Jesus to forgive them ....I only ment the ones that don't go to heaven,are the ones who do not take Jesus free gift

Yes it is an elite family's that control the governments of the world

But good post Zerks....
I hope you,and all on this board are saved and goes to heaven....what a beautiful new glorified body we will have and no sin nature or growing old anymore

P.S. don't take anymore vaxs
I am good with the Holy Spirit... once I got serious one day about a higher power I got a visit from that entity... Later, when I said the breakfast prayer and was done I opened my eyes and my 3 friends were looking at me and appeared perplexed. One asked... where did that come from? I replied, I felt this energy ( positive ) come over me and the words just came out.

The Agenda 2021 became the Agenda 2030 for Satan actors... they know what they are doing but can't stop themselves. Doing the Lords work will require that millions if not a billion or more find a way to motivate them the cease in desist by any means availible.

Vax taker? Not a chance, ever... might as well hold a gun to my head. Dr Fauci has a history of killing people with other infectious diseases that he said require his prescription to remedy... like his AZT craps several decades ago, Only one problem... the vax is worse that the virus depending on what's in the dose they jab you with. The guy is a quack, is sick, and is now under 24 hour armed guard on the taxpayers dime.. The Covid lockdown failed in the opinion of the Satan followers though it did do a lot of damage and caused a lot of deaths.

“Doing the Lord’s work“. “by any means available” eh?

God‘s will right?

‘I don’t care if it rains or freezes long as I have my plastic jeezuz sittin on the dashboard of my caaaarrrr.’

It is the spike protein, not any other one, produced by the genetical modification process of mRNA, in quantities larger than when infected by the wild virus version. The myocarditis derived does SCAR the heart, to the opposite of a viral myocarditis (I suffered a viral one in the past after training in high O3 conditions and left no damage). There is a growing number of publications and the sold-out medical publications cannot any longer withold them, the truth will be told.
Most on here still follow the belief that the medical intervention was and is still “ safe and effective “

Excess deaths which shot up in 2021 at the time of the introduction now exceed Covid deaths which were overhyped
I have recently been to see a chiropractor for shoulder issue.These guys were in their thirties.
He told me confidentially that 3 of his customers had heart attacks and were hospitalised 1 day after taking the so called “vaxx”
The truth is coming out - it is truly sickening how Fauci et Al with Pfizer and Moderna pulled off the biggest confidence trick of all time.

Most on here still follow the belief that the medical intervention was and is still “ safe and effective “

Excess deaths which shot up in 2021 at the time of the introduction now exceed Covid deaths which were overhyped
I have recently been to see a chiropractor for shoulder issue.These guys were in their thirties.
He told me confidentially that 3 of his customers had heart attacks and were hospitalised 1 day after taking the so called “vaxx”
The truth is coming out - it is truly sickening how Fauci et Al with Pfizer and Moderna pulled off the biggest confidence trick of all time.
It is much bigger, HUGE interests/lobbies in resonance, this is what they are, together with WHO (Tedros, having fnanced terrorists in Aethiopia, previous employee of GAVI) with BMGF, with Davos-fraternities etc not to forget that investors (also banks) like Alphabet (Google), like DB, like others are keeping alive the pharma-industry, they will therefore impose their winnings...
Yes, truth is coming out slowly, at a rate that no real justice can be done and that no lessons can be learned.
In my view, the higher you look the dirtier, and also people are and want to be misled.
Only way out is one's spirituality, no solution for the masses. Governance won't save them, no illusions.
And the need for compliance and "safety" is deep encrusted to the human nature, hence the systemic corruption.
Conclusion: learning and perfectioning U-turns with my gen3 is much more interesting!

PS Did you know about the satanist's temple in the UN-building in New York? Did you know the links between satanists and UN think tanks? Did you know about S. Kubric's death after his last movie (Eyes Wide Shut)? I stop here...

It is much bigger, HUGE interests/lobbies in resonance, this is what they are, together with WHO (Tedros, having fnanced terrorists in Aethiopia, previous employee of GAVI) with BMGF, with Davos-fraternities etc not to forget that investors (also banks) like Alphabet (Google), like DB, like others are keeping alive the pharma-industry, they will therefore impose their winnings...
Yes, truth is coming out slowly, at a rate that no real justice can be done and that no lessons can be learned.
In my view, the higher you look the dirtier, and also people are and want to be misled.
Only way out is one's spirituality, no solution for the masses. Governance won't save them, no illusions.
And the need for compliance and "safety" is deep encrusted to the human nature, hence the systemic corruption.
Conclusion: learning and perfectioning U-turns with my gen3 is much more interesting!

PS Did you know about the satanist's temple in the UN-building in New York? Did you know the links between satanists and UN think tanks? Did you know about S. Kubric's death after his last movie (Eyes Wide Shut)? I stop here...
Several years ago somebody interviewed his daughter and she was well aware of the dark forces that ended her dad's life.

As far as the powers that be maintaining control over the western world and beyond... anything is possible that could reverse the trend of insanity, corruption and unnecessary killing. Evil has been defeated before... it can be defeated again.

Back