Covid - an undertakers perspective

John O'Looney

Registered
I take the time to post this because im an honest guy - This is me www.mkffs.co.uk

This conversation was recorded in september 2021

I hope you take on board what is said and understand why i tell the truth, i value everyone and i have done many interviews since.

I now see more and more young sudden deaths in people in thier 20s, 30, 40s and 50s - in numbers ive never seen before.

None have died form covid and all of them have been vaccinated

God bless us all as this darkness descends

John

I take the time to post this because im an honest guy - This is me www.mkffs.co.uk

This conversation was recorded in september 2021

I hope you take on board what is said and understand why i tell the truth, i value everyone and i have done many interviews since.

I now see more and more young sudden deaths in people in thier 20s, 30, 40s and 50s - in numbers ive never seen before.

None have died form covid and all of them have been vaccinated

God bless us all as this darkness descends

John
I never knew you owned rode a busa

Yes I have seen the interviews

That’s just fine
I assume you did not spend the 21 minutes watching
I just watched it.......and yes it's interesting.......and makes one think

Biological/chemical weapon development has been around since long before WW1.

Part of the duties of my previous occupation dealt with government laboratories and defending them against any sort of attack.

There are thousands of laboratories around the world all working on varied projects and I'm certain there have been many breaches. Most likely nobody thought these would egress from the labs...some of the things going on in the labs I visited were pretty scary and our labs are mild compared to labs in countries such as Iran, North Korea, Russia or China....or the US.....

I don't believe in any conspiracies regarding Covid other than how it came to be.....I do believe it was originated in a lab and that lab had a breach of protocol.....the thought of all these diverse governments all banding together to create this pandemic for any sort of gain eludes me. I don't believe it was planned but since it occurred, governments had to do something to protect people, they had no choice.

If we go back to the last pandemic the world saw in 1918, that virus has mutated over the years and only certain vaccines are capable of helping....I read there are over 60 variants of the influenza virus.....

We look around at other viruses and wonder....Ebola, H1N1, Malaria, and other such viruses designed to kill or render humans helpless...

When scientists play with such things, only bad can come out of it....

The SARS COV1 and the patented of a biological weapon in 2002 , then released in 2003

Then you can find DARPA files like this

Is the below document phoney or real
Maybe others can decipher?? !!

Quoted Wuhan institute of Virology

69BC8D78-537C-495E-BD74-9C43BF244F1D.jpeg

I have to say if I wad Doctor David Martin

I would be worried about being bumped off, fall from a great height or something
I think he'll be ok...if he was in Russia he would be more worried....

Hollywood even made a movie "Out Break" which basically said the same thing only in a script...

The premise of these biological weapons egressing from laboratories is something that has always been on minds...there are units out there that train for these scenarios all the time with hopes they never have to actually use the training...

It's a scary world out there....

Let me tell you
This is all about de population and the ushering in of communism - via the insane Ashkenazi/Khazarian Bolshevicks who run every aspect of this planet.
They own everything pretty much, the media, big pharma, healthcare all the governments, the military - everything.

Cash will be pulled, im told possibly before this christmas in a meeting i had with MP Andrew Bridgen present last Sunday and a new digital currency will be ushered in, it will be the only form of usable currency. Andrew Bridgen openly said this last sunday at this meeting.

The cover story given will probably be an online terrorist attack on the banking system, probably blamed on Putin (the sheep will believe it totally) and they will engage in any announced measures to "defy" Putin in thier weakened brainwashed minds, they have certianly weaponised stupidity now.
Youll be forced to register for your digital ID to access it and only if your a good sheep will you be able to.

Its basically a communist social credit system - there will be a lot of civil unrest when it is announced and that is what the huge new super prisons are for and the thousands of new National inter agency are for

This civil unrest suits government nicely because they need civil unrest to fill these big prisons up.
(Glen Parva)

There are many others ,clearly a priority in the mddle of a pandemic and economic collapse big prisons... but again the fast asleep cannot see it and probably never will.

The digital enslavment can only work if sheeple register - the question is what sort of future do you all want for your children really, are they stupid enough to do it. ?
I hope to god not

There will be people who will simply never ever see it and who will simply die 6 or 8 or 10 jabs in, from a super aggressive cancer, sudden heart attack or stroke, still totally never seeing it coming and I put these people in coffins, young and old, in record numbers, numbers ive never seen before in 16 years as an undertaker.

I was told personally by Mike Yeadon (The fomer Vice CEO at Pfizer) at a September 21st 2021 meeting i had with Sir Graham Brady in Birdcage Walk personally there is no saving them, its too late, there is no cure once it is in them, they will die 2 to 5 years post vaccine...
Sir gGraham Bradys response when told was "im sorry it is above my pay grade, i cannot stop it"

Take a look at the ONS date for excess deaths these satanists openly tell you, but STILL the asleep cannot see it - i cant understand why ?
Possibly because the truth is too horrific to admit and far less upsetting to deny or ignore - but its still the truth regardless.
No amount of denying it will change that

I get on on my bike now as often as possible now because i know the future for europe is very very grim indeed as they usher in the new 15 minte cities and slice the UK up into 15 minute ghettos, promote trans child mutilation and the destruction of farms, pointing us towards eating bugs and lab printed meat - its all insanity - this IS NOT normal but again the masses simply sleep through it, i guess hoping if they ignore it it'll go away.

As i said, most will never see it, but mich like sitting in traffic with a guy in a car sitting next to you staring at you, you cannot see him, but you just know he is starign at you, you turn around quick and catch him and he looks away.
Its a sixth sense we all have within us for danger, when somehting isnt right, some posses this instict more then others and they see it clearly now.
People know in thier hearts somehting is very very wrong, they cannot quite put a finger on it, but they know somehting is very wrong

Well for those still asleep by all means re read the above - this is what is happening right now around us.
Make the most of Your Busa's guys ,we do not have much longer on them now.

Once the WHO treaty is signed and they annouce they are taking over during the next "palndemic" which will simply be a huge sudden death rate in the jabbed who ar enow full of nano tech and graphene Oxide (probably stimulated/activated over the 5G network they feverishly erect around us all) - these burgundy dressed thugs will then under the direction of the WHO go door to door - It really doesnt matter what you think, it is coming.

But people are more bothered about facebook, Tik Tok, love island and the lastest MSM bullshit story to keep them distracted

4. Washed off in bucket.jpg

This is a picture of what i now find in the arteries and veins of vaccinated deceased, i took these out myself from the circulatory system of a 30yo male , another one who "Died Suddenly" - i had to remove it to be able to embalm him as the fluid would not go round him because of these unnatural clots.
He was triple jabbed.
But noone seems bothered, the coroners know but totally ignore and deny it all (under government policy im told off the record) coroners all owned by the same people telling you how safe and effective it is.
Ive even spoken to Doctors personally who have come in to sign cremation paperwork - they privately openly admit it to me.

This is what is causing record numbers of heart attacks and strokes and is probably also what is being called "Turbo cancer" as well

It worries me this forever war in Ukraine

Putin will always be a good excuse ( I am not a Putin apologist but )

John what are the new fighting age men ( migrants) entering out country for

These outnumber our military 2:1 now !!!

View attachment 1668712
This is a picture of what i now find in the arteries and veins of vaccinated deceased, i took these out myself from the circulatory system of a 30yo male , another one who "Died Suddenly" - i had to remove it to be able to embalm him as the fluid would not go round him because of these unnatural clots.
He was triple jabbed.
But noone seems bothered, the coroners know but totally ignore and deny it all (under government policy im told off the record) coroners all owned by the same people telling you how safe and effective it is.
Ive even spoken to Doctors personally who have come in to sign cremation paperwork - they privately openly admit it to me.
@Bumblebee
. . .. any comments Bill?

View attachment 1668712
He was triple jabbed.
I heard from a German or danish paper it was a protein , which when the person died causes the protein to coagulate as no longer a blood flow

A new phenomena , I can not remember the source or info

@Bumblebee
. . .. any comments Bill?
Comments? About what exactly?

People die all the time from all kinds of things...do I think that a vaccine was fabricated for the purpose of killing people? Not at all, nor will I accept such a thing...

I have 4 or 5 needle books full of various vaccinations, some of which were experimental....

If I am to die from one of them, it doesn't really matter does it?

Bottom line, a virus was released to the public-how I don't know but I do know that governments needed to do something to protect citizens somehow...if this virus turned out to be lethal and they did nothing and it killed off a large percentage of the population what would be said I wonder.

I am pro vaccination and nobody will sway my ideology.

Comments? About what exactly?

People die all the time from all kinds of things...do I think that a vaccine was fabricated for the purpose of killing people? Not at all, nor will I accept such a thing...

I have 4 or 5 needle books full of various vaccinations, some of which were experimental....

If I am to die from one of them, it doesn't really matter does it?

Bottom line, a virus was released to the public-how I don't know but I do know that governments needed to do something to protect citizens somehow...if this virus turned out to be lethal and they did nothing and it killed off a large percentage of the population what would be said I wonder.

I am pro vaccination and nobody will sway my ideology.
For you…. Case closed.

For millions of others who have lost loved ones to this Covid ‘response’…. The investigation has begun.

Back