Covid - an undertakers perspective

Seems to me religions and the Bible are more about controlling the masses more than anything else.

Peer reviewed science here from Billy Carson... This should be its own thread.... We can reshape this reality anytime we come together to do it. For what its worth... Many people can't absorb it all .... many wealthy people know this is how reality works. I stand by it because of the results I get prove to me the changes I keep making are effective for me to create the life I want. Wish I had known all of this 50 years ago.

Seems to me religions and the Bible are more about controlling the masses more than anything else.

Peer reviewed science here from Billy Carson... This should be its own thread.... We can reshape this reality anytime we come together to do it. For what its worth... Many people can't absorb it all .... many wealthy people know this is how reality works. I stand by it because of the results I get prove to me the changes I keep making are effective for me to create the life I want. Wish I had known all of this 50 years ago.
What I find interesting is blasphemy like this is accepted in the Christian world....if you were Muslim and spoke about the Koran and Mohammad like this, you'd be getting a knock on your door..........or worse......

I always remember that religion and politics have started each and every war we've experienced....

What is this sentence supposed to mean? “still have try to protect and against”. WTH?

The Pfizer / Moderna shot still have try to protect and against original and omicron
No they don’t the original virus moved on mutated to a far less deadly but more transmissible, it’s like the common cold

Thst mRna mix of vaccine has components similar to WIV strain it causes clots in lungs

The original Wuhan lab leak died out 2 years ago
It is extinct

No they don’t the original virus moved on mutated to a far less deadly but more transmissible, it’s like the common cold

Thst mRna mix of vaccine has components similar to WIV strain it causes clots in lungs

The original Wuhan lab leak died out 2 years ago
It is extinct

“No they don’t”? I’m quoting you and asking for an explanation. That’s not my statement, it’s yours! Sheesh…

“No they don’t”? I’m quoting you and asking for an explanation. That’s not my statement, it’s yours! Sheesh…

what ever i would say you would ridicule, i know the facts

ask any proper doctor viruses mutate and get weaker to not to kill the host

Wuhan original virus is long gone, replaced by lines of weaker virus - it's extinct

the so called vaccines do not work as they never caught up with the latest strain

OK Mr. ‘I know the facts’

What you’re not getting is that your sentence structure is what doesn’t make any sense. (That’s) what I was questioning. Never mind already. You’re not understanding.

What I find interesting is blasphemy like this is accepted in the Christian world....if you were Muslim and spoke about the Koran and Mohammad like this, you'd be getting a knock on your door..........or worse......

I always remember that religion and politics have started each and every war we've experienced....
If you go deep into the history of the Bible and what it has been edited down to you realize much is missing. Why is some of it missing or reinterpreted by the editors? Because they want to hide the truth... aka... forbidden knowledge. We live in a world of forbidden knowledge right now.

Have you ever considered that the reasons for wars are based in lies, or greed, or the desire to kill off a religous ideology? The longer and deeper you look into it the dumber it looks. So, if people want to have a conversation about those points I would be happy to give it a go.

Anybody that wants to come over and tell me how bad it is for me to believe what I do... then, that is their choice. If they become unfriendly, well, that means they are so invested in what they believe that they see me as a threat to their beliefs.

I really don't care what they believe as long as they are respectful.

If I upset them for believing what I do my response is... are you a Christian? If they answer yes... then... I ask that they forgive me. If they can't do that then I know they aren't Christians. So, what do you do with an aggressive non Christian? You protect yourself.

If you go deep into the history of the Bible and what it has been edited down to you realize much is missing. Why is some of it missing or reinterpreted by the editors? Because they want to hide the truth... aka... forbidden knowledge. We live in a world of forbidden knowledge right now.

Have you ever considered that the reasons for wars are based in lies, or greed, or the desire to kill off a religous ideology? The longer and deeper you look into it the dumber it looks. So, if people want to have a conversation about those points I would be happy to give it a go.

Anybody that wants to come over and tell me how bad it is for me to believe what I do... then, that is their choice. If they become unfriendly, well, that means they are so invested in what they believe that they see me as a threat to their beliefs.

I really don't care what they believe as long as they are respectful.

If I upset them for believing what I do my response is... are you a Christian? If they answer yes... then... I ask that they forgive me. If they can't do that then I know they aren't Christians. So, what do you do with an aggressive non Christian? You protect yourself.
Of course people are allowed to believe in what they want....that is a given....and something people fought and died for....

Blasphemy in the Christian religion is an everyday thing...not so in many other religions...

Having a belief system A.K.A. religion is a way to draw people together in a common bond. This bond can be stronger than anything and I've encountered people from various religions over the years and if they are fighting under the banner of religion, this makes them very strong. This is what makes the Islamic State and Taliban fighters so hard to eliminate....they believe they are defending their religious beliefs....they know nothing of politics.

All wars are started and fought over religion and politics....the belief system in both is very strong....take a look within the US these days and how divided it is over politics which sadly enough for the most part has become a substitute of organized religion.

I'm not religious but I've seen what can only be described as miracles and know a few self-proclaimed atheist's who got religion real quick when the bullets and bombs started or when they got hit

People fight and die for many reasons... often times it has nothing to do with religion like it is with Putin and his ambitions for gaining control over the country of Ukraine.

People can develop all manner of ways to form a common bond... it doesn't have to be connected to a certain religion. I see religion as simply another way people separate themselves from each other. Protestant, Catholic, Islamic... whatever.... its all so serious and complex with rituals that distract from what makes us all connected to each other. . Religious people typically use the word "God", or "Budda" as an example to unite themselves to an entity that is outside their physical position and presence of who they are. That act alone creates the illusion of separation between each of us and identifies that entity as a superior being.

My opinion is nothing more than an opinion... for myself it appears all humans are all God like. Why? Because we all have to power to create and to destroy... which are characteristics we attach to the word "God". How many people on this planet excluding atheist consider "God" the creator of everything?

Keep in mind I am very ignorant when it comes to religions. If people want to practice a religeon that is fine with me, just don't try to convert me to an ideology that separates me from the rest of us.

The divide and conquer strategy uses the tried and true " Problem, Reaction, Solution" where the problem and the solution are sourced by the same entity to exploit humanity on a consistent basis. Do you see how well its working right now? Those with power want more power... and so it goes... the downfall of modern civilization has already started... why else would birthrates be in decline in many well populated areas around the world?

Remember... this is all my opinion... an ignorant one at best. I am here to learn how to be a better human... so... staying out of "group think" is a good start for me. Subscribing to a specific religion would be a step backward in terms of what it means to be a good person. .

. staying out of "group think" is a good start for me. Subscribing to a specific religion would be a step backward in terms of what it means to be a good person. .
Billions upon billions of people would disagree with this statement..

I'm not religious but see the importance of it in a person's life.

Billions upon billions of people would disagree with this statement..

I'm not religious but see the importance of it in a person's life.
Of course they would disagree... most were indoctrinated at an early age to believe certain beliefs having to do with religion and God and all the teaching that come from it. Not for a second would I say religion is a bad thing with some exceptions I will get too in a second... its just not for me... just like you... it not for you either as you stated previously.

People can make whatever they want in life to be important to them personally... I am all for that.

Let me give you one glaring example of where a specific religion fails.

It is the Catholic Church. It is the biggest organized religion on the planet at this time.

So... What goes on there?
Sexual expression is suppressed in the group ( clergy ) that leads the Catholic Church.

What is the end result of that suppression?
Billions of dollars are paid out by the church members to pay for the damages caused by the sexually suppressed clergy

that abused members in the church... and most of them are young impressionable indoctrinated kids.

This fact is indisputable.

Of course they would disagree... most were indoctrinated at an early age to believe certain beliefs having to do with religion and God and all the teaching that come from it. Not for a second would I say religion is a bad thing with some exceptions I will get too in a second... its just not for me... just like you... it not for you either as you stated previously.

People can make whatever they want in life to be important to them personally... I am all for that.

Let me give you one glaring example of where a specific religion fails.

It is the Catholic Church. It is the biggest organized religion on the planet at this time.

So... What goes on there?
Sexual expression is suppressed in the group ( clergy ) that leads the Catholic Church.

What is the end result of that suppression?
Billions of dollars are paid out by the church members to pay for the damages caused by the sexually suppressed clergy

that abused members in the church... and most of them are young impressionable indoctrinated kids.

This fact is indisputable.
No denying of the abuses by the clergy in the Catholic faith...

However, organized Christian religion is on the decline whereas other religions are on the uptick.....

That being said, religion of all kinds has it's place in society always has and always will...

I'm not religious per se but I do believe in my faith...I've seen miracles happen in front of me.....nothing else could describe what I saw other than a miracle from a higher power.

No denying of the abuses by the clergy in the Catholic faith...

However, organized Christian religion is on the decline whereas other religions are on the uptick.....

That being said, religion of all kinds has it's place in society always has and always will...

I'm not religious per se but I do believe in my faith...I've seen miracles happen in front of me.....nothing else could describe what I saw other than a miracle from a higher power.
I believe miracles happen often... more that a few doctors have been surprised beyond belief when certain patients have recovered from what was considered a death event.
Every see Chinese doctors make an inoperable tumor disappear in 3 minutes? I have seen the video... can't locate it right now. They use a sonogram to monitor it until it disappears.

I believe miracles happen often... more that a few doctors have been surprised beyond belief when certain patients have recovered from what was considered a death event.
Every see Chinese doctors make an inoperable tumor disappear in 3 minutes? I have seen the video... can't locate it right now. They use a sonogram to monitor it until it disappears.
Big pharma would most likely have taken the video down
As they could lose billions from pushing drugs that do little.

It was the worlds 1st Billionaire aka Rockerfella which convinced the US Health ministries to remove any reference to natural cures as kwakery. why so he could push the oil based so called modern medicines. Big pharma was born.

Keep in mind I am very ignorant when it comes to religions. If people want to practice a religeon that is fine with me, just don't try to convert me to an ideology that separates me from the rest of us
the decline in Christian faith will eventually get to a point where it may lead to a void where as something else will take its place then god help you

the decline in Christian faith will eventually get to a point where it may lead to a void where as something else will take its place then god help you
Politics has already taken it's place it seems....

People are more divided than ever.

Then when the Christian faith gets weaker, the other faiths out there don't, the Islamic faith is very strong...

Politics has already taken it's place it seems....

People are more divided than ever.

Then when the Christian faith gets weaker, the other faiths out there don't, the Islamic faith is very strong...
The division of people is an intentional movement created by the think tank types that are pulling the strings. They know how to create division through controversial agendas that they launch with money, power and political influence.

One of the more glaring examples is the school board meeting where parents raise hell about the sexually explicit materials being placed in the hands of our kids. What do the school board members do? They don't say much... they just sit there and take the verbal barrage of the parents discontent being yelled at them. What does the AG Merrick Garland do? He sends in the FBI and intimidates the parents with threats or actual arrest of the parents that are protesting. Ever heard of Hitlers Youth Program? This is just another version of the same crap. People are getting paid to support perversion in our schools... The feds are telling us through their actions that those kids belong to the state, not the parents. Its just another item in the long list of failures by the feds that are doing the dirty work of the corporate perverts that fund all the perversion. Divide and conquer.... problem, reaction, solution again and again... the Perps behind it all create the problem, then wait for the reaction from the masses, them offer a solution that is as bad as the problem. Can you think of a faster way to spread discontent in America?

If you don't think that is what is happening, then explain what is happening that would cause such decisive actions by the state.

The division of people is an intentional movement created by the think tank types that are pulling the strings. They know how to create division through controversial agendas that they launch with money, power and political influence.

One of the more glaring examples is the school board meeting where parents raise hell about the sexually explicit materials being placed in the hands of our kids. What do the school board members do? They don't say much... they just sit there and take the verbal barrage of the parents discontent being yelled at them. What does the AG Merrick Garland do? He sends in the FBI and intimidates the parents with threats or actual arrest of the parents that are protesting. Ever heard of Hitlers Youth Program? This is just another version of the same crap. People are getting paid to support perversion in our schools... The feds are telling us through their actions that those kids belong to the state, not the parents. Its just another item in the long list of failures by the feds that are doing the dirty work of the corporate perverts that fund all the perversion. Divide and conquer.... problem, reaction, solution again and again... the Perps behind it all create the problem, then wait for the reaction from the masses, them offer a solution that is as bad as the problem. Can you think of a faster way to spread discontent in America?

If you don't think that is what is happening, then explain what is happening that would cause such decisive actions by the state.
Don't know exactly how this ties into the response I gave regarding the demise of the Christian religion and how strong the Islamic faith is...??

Or how politics are replacing organized religion which is the root cause of division....

Who sets the curriculum in the school system?
Is there a system that allows all curriculum to be standardized?
Why would the FBI be involved in a school board/parental spat? Makes zero sense to me...

If we go back in time, children in schools had access to other types of subversive material.....ever read the original "Grimm's Fairytales?" those would give nightmares but we were read these in school when I was small....

I don't know about the US, but parents here have a lot of say regarding the school boards....most just don't take the interest...this is the problem.....

If you have a school with a couple thousand kids in it and the parents took united affirmative action against the taught curriculum, would anyone listen? Times that by how many schools are in a district, city, state, country and that's a lot of voices....if they choose to use them......and most don't.

In most cases, the parents don't care what is taught as they use the school system as a day care....

Don't know exactly how this ties into the response I gave regarding the demise of the Christian religion and how strong the Islamic faith is...??

Or how politics are replacing organized religion which is the root cause of division....

Who sets the curriculum in the school system?
Is there a system that allows all curriculum to be standardized?
Why would the FBI be involved in a school board/parental spat? Makes zero sense to me...

If we go back in time, children in schools had access to other types of subversive material.....ever read the original "Grimm's Fairytales?" those would give nightmares but we were read these in school when I was small....

I don't know about the US, but parents here have a lot of say regarding the school boards....most just don't take the interest...this is the problem.....

If you have a school with a couple thousand kids in it and the parents took united affirmative action against the taught curriculum, would anyone listen? Times that by how many schools are in a district, city, state, country and that's a lot of voices....if they choose to use them......and most don't.

In most cases, the parents don't care what is taught as they use the school system as a day care....
In general we were discussing what divides us as a culture that shares common values.

Why would the FBI be arresting parents that speak loudly at school board meeting? Why would they label them as domestic terrorist?

Dig a little deeper and maybe we can all find out. As far as parents using schools as day care centers... what choice do they have? Yes, you can send them to a private school if you can afford it... otherwise, it is the public school mandate by law.

Back