Have you been tested for Covid?

The Covid symptoms suck.....I'm hot, I'm freezing, I'm sweaty all in the course of an hour sometime...

Then the splitting headaches and sinus pains.....enough to keep a person awake at night and make it so I can't sleep....

...or eat.......good weight loss program though, I've lost 10lbs since Saturday....but I'm socking the liquids to me.......

Then there's the olympic dashes to the washroom......

All in all.......not a pleasant experience....as I type right now I am completely soaked in sweat...

The Covid symptoms suck.....I'm hot, I'm freezing, I'm sweaty all in the course of an hour sometime...

Then the splitting headaches and sinus pains.....enough to keep a person awake at night and make it so I can't sleep....

...or eat.......good weight loss program though, I've lost 10lbs since Saturday....but I'm socking the liquids to me.......

Then there's the olympic dashes to the washroom......

All in all.......not a pleasant experience....as I type right now I am completely soaked in sweat...

Do you mind if i can ask how many of the jabs did you have i.e. the initial 2 in 2021 and any additional boosters ???

I had two only, no boosters.

ok that's fortunate then
the more of the vaxx boosters you get is proven to reduce immunity and it down regulates your killer T cells

any virologist worth his / her salt would say multiple vaccine injections do the above - at least of the mRNA type

ok that's fortunate then
the more of the vaxx boosters you get is proven to reduce immunity and it down regulates your killer T cells

any virologist worth his / her salt would say multiple vaccine injections do the above - at least of the mRNA type
I'm actually not feeling too bad right now....a very slight headache and that's about it so far....

Last night I flopped around like a trout on a river bed so I should sleep good tonight.

Back