Will you get the covid vaccine?

Not I.
No way will I take part in an experimental vaccine such as this.
I've never had flu shots either . . . and I've never had the flu since I was a teenager, 45 years ago.
The ingredients of this Covid vaccine are nasty, and will alter the DNA in the human body it enters.
Not my idea of preventitive measures, I'll put my body into the trust of the One that created it, I certainly trust Him.

I'm as far from an anti-vaxxer as you can get, but I'm not going near any of the Covid-19 vaccines in the foreseeable future. The disease is just not serious enough to warrant becoming a human guinea pig for big pharma/big tech/big government. Hard no.

Perhaps in a few years if this disease is still a concern and half the population hasn't been crippled, then maybe. But not until then.

As my employment involves, (or did), travel, I will look to get it. But not the first few rounds. Maybe late 2021 early 2022 if work will hold out that long.
If it's a requirement for intl travel, then yep, I will accept it. Again, not the gjinnea pig first few batches.

I'm as far from an anti-vaxxer as you can get, but I'm not going near any of the Covid-19 vaccines in the foreseeable future. The disease is just not serious enough to warrant becoming a human guinea pig for big pharma/big tech/big government. Hard no.

Perhaps in a few years if this disease is still a concern and half the population hasn't been crippled, then maybe. But not until then.
@Kiwi Rider -what he said!

I have had several experimental vaccines and so far so good.......(insert eye twitch here).

Depending on what restrictions come as a result of not getting it will dictate if I get it or not.

The thing is people can be carriers without displaying symptoms....if getting it protects my grand kids and the seniors we look after...I'll get it.

Dude that is just not true no matter how you finish that sentence.
Like Kiwi I've never had a flu shot either so I'm probably going to stay the course and not get one.
CDC recently updated estimated infection fatality rates for COVID. Here are the updated survival rates by age group:
0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70+: 94.6% Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis)

He is absolutely right!

If you believe that for people over the age of 70, 6 out of a hundred dying doesn’t classify as extremely dangerous, so be it. Furthermore, the lasting effects of COVID still aren’t completely understood.

Last edited:
No one in their right mind should get the vac. This was 100% a rush job. No one knows any of the side effects etc. the death rate of this is like .005. Not worth it in my opinion.

If you believe that for people over the age of 70, 6 out of a hundred dying doesn’t classify as extremely dangerous, so be it. Furthermore, the lasting effects of COVID still aren’t completely understood.
There is no lasting effect with people who had mild to no symptoms. Like any other disease or sickness if you are unhealthy or have underlying health conditions this will attack those areas and have lasting long terms health issues, or just immune comprimised.

With threats like this it’s no wonder people feel overly cautious about taking the vaccine.

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end.

There is no lasting effect with people who had mild to no symptoms. Like any other disease or sickness if you are unhealthy or have underlying health conditions this will attack those areas and have lasting long terms health issues, or just immune comprimised.
There is not nearly enough data yet to make assumptions. Your first sentence is incorrect. You might research. Obviously those compromised or elderly have had more problems, but data on the long term effects of the virus is still being studied. There has been no reliable pattern to determine who or why might develop long term damage to primarily lungs but heart and brain as well.
To say that covid-19 is "not serious enough" is foolish.

Back