Will you get the covid vaccine?

I watched it... it confirms in a number of ways what the so called"Elites" are up too.

I don't see a working solution for how to stop it. Complaining about it won't do anything.

The people behind this will not stop doing it until they get assistance from a 3rd party to stop it.

#NeverGetJabbed ~ #Nope *
200.gif

Wife got Covid and liked it so much she gave it to me LOL. Feel like crap and missed a couple nice days on the B King which Sucked. I've had 2 shot's and it sounds like you need to get boosted on every other Thursday now ?

Remember,
How they said ‘get the shot so we can get thru this’
How they said ‘get the shot to stop the spread’
How they said ‘get the shot or your a selfish bastid and putting others lives at risk’
People who got them shunned those who didn’t and even went so far as to support ones who did not to be refused medical treatment, loss of job and all else.
Well none of it was true and now they wanna say sorry and act like they didn’t know better. Purposeful lies. And no I’ll never forget what ‘they’ did and are in some places still trying to do.
Some of us knew better and saw thru their lies. We were all ridiculed and ostracized. Now couple years later we can say ‘I TOLD YOU SO’.
Screw them.

As a funeral director i can tell you it will be a cold day in hell before i will ever take any vaccine ever again
I now place a record number of young dead vaccine receipients into coffins.
But hey it has to be your choice i guess.
For the doubters this is me www.mkffs.co.uk

Back