Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

So i was a little bored this morning, must be the older age setting in, so i scanned this entire thread. Made a list of our awesome members who posted. If anyone really wants to know.

1st goes to jurassicbusa at 81 by my reading in this thread.
2nd goes to Mercedesrules at 80 by my reading in this thread.
3rd goes to BobbyVStrom at 79 by my readings in this thread.
We have 24 plus members in their 70s once again i only looked in this thread.
We have 23 plus members in their 60 once again only from this thread.

I for one think that is awesome and speaks to the greatness of our beloved busa!

So i was a little bored this morning, must be the older age setting in, so i scanned this entire thread. Made a list of our awesome members who posted. If anyone really wants to know.

I for one think that is awesome and speaks to the greatness of our beloved busa!
I'd almost say the bulk of Hayabusa riders are in their late '40s and '50s.....

I'm almost 60...soon my age will match my IQ....

Thank you for taking the time and putting this together Viper! Nice work...

Just curious at to how many older riders we have on here and who is the oldest rider. I'm 56 and proud owner operator of a Gen I and Gen II Busa. I'll never stop riding these beautiful beasts. Shocks the hell out of some of the "kids" in my area when I pull up at an event and pull the helmet off to show a gray haired dude riding a Busa. I'll admit, I don't ride them nearly as quick/fast as they are meant to or can, every time I I get on it, past experiences kick in.
78, but I think I’m 25.

Hi, I'm 72 in July 2023, the exact date is a closely guarded secret. Up until 2 years ago, l was riding a supercharged 08 busa but, l decided, at the age of 69, maybe my reactions weren't up to a 325 bhp busa so l decided to sell her. In retrospect it was a mistake, had a couple of bikes since, a Daviel and an Ipothesy Guzzi, neither of them did it for me so in November 2022 l ordered a new Gen 3 Busa and never looked back, except when looking for blue flashing lights .

Screenshot_20230525_104845_WhatsApp.jpg

20230524_171916.jpg

Hi, I'm 72 in July 2023, the exact date is a closely guarded secret. Up until 2 years ago, l was riding a supercharged 08 busa but, l decided, at the age of 69, maybe my reactions weren't up to a 325 bhp busa so l decided to sell her. In retrospect it was a mistake, had a couple of bikes since, a Daviel and an Ipothesy Guzzi, neither of them did it for me so in November 2022 l ordered a new Gen 3 Busa and never looked back, except when looking for blue flashing lights .

View attachment 1667359

View attachment 1667360
So you had a TTS system on a Busa? How was that?

We have lots of turbo Busa owners on this site but I haven't heard much about a TTS supercharged Busa....but have built power much differently.

So you had a TTS system on a Busa? How was that?

We have lots of turbo Busa owners on this site but I haven't heard much about a TTS supercharged Busa....but have built power much differently.
Yes, it was a TTS charger and l loved it, made power from a couple of thousand rpm. The thought of a turbo kicking in as l was leant over going round the twisties (UK roads) and launching me into a field wasn't very appealing .

20200531_111732.jpg

View attachment 1667359

View attachment 1667360

Gonna supercharge this one?

Gonna supercharge this one?
No plans too....yet....lol but, sometimes l get carried away. I said to myself when l got this one, I'm going to leave her stock, within 2 weeks a lovely pair of Akrapovics had arrived . She's booked on the dyno 28th June 2023 to get rid of the EU crap. I guess the answer is, never say never haha. You can see my 08 on the dyno on you tube under Keith's Busa.

No plans too....yet....lol but, sometimes l get carried away. I said to myself when l got this one, I'm going to leave her stock, within 2 weeks a lovely pair of Akrapovics had arrived . She's booked on the dyno 28th June 2023 to get rid of the EU crap. I guess the answer is, never say never haha. You can see my 08 on the dyno on you tube under Keith's Busa.

That supercharged pumpkin scheme is a dream on a platter. Awesome.

Yes, it was a TTS charger and l loved it, made power from a couple of thousand rpm. The thought of a turbo kicking in as l was leant over going round the twisties (UK roads) and launching me into a field wasn't very appealing .

I think that it was Frank at Powerhouse Motorcycles who iterated that for either hardware choice he would create whatever power profile required, and that the choice of turbo or supercharger did not matter to him.

Your decal choice reminds me of the red on black 2010/2011, which is an awesome color scheme.

1685977086244.png

Back