the older riders

Hi. The reason I had to leave Nam was because I was hit by sharpnel when a 51 cal machine guner was firing ar us from a village. One hit the skid brok up and 2 pieces went up into my back. I have been 110% disabled sense 1969. I started to worked after I got out of the wheelchair. Yes I do have 2 Purple Harts and others.
Then you deserve another thank you for your service! Hope you’re getting along ok with your injury.

Hi. The reason I had to leave Nam was because I was hit by sharpnel when a 51 cal machine guner was firing ar us from a village. One hit the skid brok up and 2 pieces went up into my back. I have been 110% disabled sense 1969. I started to worked after I got out of the wheelchair. Yes I do have 2 Purple Harts and others.
You were in Hueys? I was a CH53 crewchief, post Nam.

I'm a couple of weeks from 65 and love my Gen3.
_nc_ohc=jJfqmP7uq0IAX8j7Sc4&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

Who here doesn't think that riding motorcycles helps keep us younger by being in a little better
shape than the people that drive only 4 wheel vehicles?
In 4 wheel vehicles most people only use 1 hand and 1 foot to operate it.
With a motorcycle most of us use 2 hands and both feet when we ride.
Not to mention balancing and leaning ( and do I dare say - an occasional wheelie?)

All I know is during riding season I prefer to ride instead of drive when ever I can.

Doesn't riding also remind us of our youth as many of us have been riding since we were a lot younger
then we are now. The feeling of riding can't compare to driving or most other things, IMO.

Hi, I've been away from the forum for a while due to committments. I just turned 60 years old, and was curious if there are a number of riders in my age range who still ride a superbike. I tried the search engine for a similar post, but was not successful and I appreciate the help. I plan on riding for many more years to come, God willing, and I hope everyone else can too.
53 Here and currently own a Gen 3 Busa. Not quite 60 but plan to still be riding one at that age.

Back