the older riders

Do it!

View attachment 1662126
Oh wait, I'm only 51, am I allowed to post in this thread. :D

Sure, you’re much older spiritually. (For some reason the smilies icon is gone).

Rode thru there after seeing the Grand Canyon one year and headed W/NW from Mexican Hat UT up thru Escalante and eventually zig zagged over that barren mountain that was dirt for 3-4 miles (can’t recall the name) and back into NV on my way home. I posted some pics before but they’re on my PC. My son may accompany me this trip.

Doesn't riding also remind us of our youth as many of us have been riding since we were a lot younger
then we are now. The feeling of riding can't compare to driving or most other things, IMO.
Definitely reminds me of my youth and part of the reason I still ride. I bought my first motorcycle (a Yamaha 60 Enduro) when I was 10 y/o. I mowed yards for $4.00 a yard. The man wanted $150. for it, It took me all summer to make $160. and my dad said I had to earn the money myself if I wanted the motorcycle, best lesson he ever taught me.

It’s me 46 outside I’m ready to ride at 60 degrees and I will be 75 in June so if you want to send gifts
please do . I also take cash . She looks sooooo gooood

229FB337-4614-4586-B045-FE2CE920658A.jpeg

Hi, I've been away from the forum for a while due to committments. I just turned 60 years old, and was curious if there are a number of riders in my age range who still ride a superbike. I tried the search engine for a similar post, but was not successful and I appreciate the help. I plan on riding for many more years to come, God willing, and I hope everyone else can too.
There are a few riders in your age group. What questions do you have?

Last edited:
Back