WHO'S THE OLDEST RIDER HERE?

Turning 38 this year and just bought a busa to keep the kid inside me happy. .. man I would love to go on a ride with some of you older guys that have been riding a long time ... bet I could learn allot

I take one of my bikes to bike night and most there have quite a bit of gray in their hair (if they have any) and/or beard. At 53, I'm one.

The next night at the Sport Bike bike night with the 'Busa, it's all young pups. I'm by 20 years the oldest guy there amongst mostly 600 and 700 cc bikes.

Just curious how many ol' farts like me are straddling the bad 'Busa. Fess up any of you guys who I could call Daddy...

Elliot
I have two 2000 yr. model Busas. The first is one I bought new in 2000 and it is bone stock, weather worn and has 70,000 mile on it.
The second one I bought off E-Bay in Manhatton NY. Identical Wine berry paint to the first one. Rode it home 1,700 mi straight thru to Texas in 24 hours.
The NY Busa, I had engine work on; 1400cc and Nitros with a stock swing arm.
Anyway, I said all that to say this; This past July, and within about thirty minutes of my birth 65 years before, I hit 208 mph on GPS.
You just can't go by looks!
Thanks for listening guys.......y'all enjoy yourselves!

#emwdRetiRed like @teddy100 Year’s old *

Back