Why do riders who don't ride BUSAS

busabrother

Registered
I met a guy at the bike shop today( nice guy) and we're bs'ing about bikes and stuff. So i go outside to seeh his bike. A blue and white and clean 97 gsxr 600. So i told him i just sold my bike a 94 gsxr 1100 last year. He asked why.. I told him because I needed more speed. SO i got a busa.

Now ou know most of us know every time any other bike can run. And what it needs under the plastic to go faster than stock. SO he goes on to tell me that he has never been left. He outran his boy who was on an 1100 when they were chased by the police. ANd he was going 175 mph when he saw the blue lights come on.....................................

So I'm sitting there listening and thinking to myself. I wonder if cagers believe the poop some people say about their bikes. Sorry for the rant. But i thought it was funny. Becasue then he said i don't need a busa I'll be right there with it at full speed.. I said.... Okay have a good day, becasue at that point. I figured he was on crack!!
rock.gif

No it is funny and true. I ran in to a guy in the parking lot last time in Florida. You know the guy. the one who says he has a friend with the worlds fastest production bike. So you think oh he has a Busa or maybe evern a zx12r. Noooooooooooooo the tells me he has a V-Max. He goes on telling me all the records etc. So I say my friend you are looking at the fastest bike made. HAYABUSA and to top it off one of the fastest on the East Coast. Nope he says his friend is right. Go figure everywhere you go. Somtimes I feel like saying line up. Then out run them by about 3 miles. Always one around.
wow.gif

I was the same way when I had a 600. I rode with guys that had Busa's 9r's and other big bikes. It took me thousands in mods and engine work to hang. And I still had to prove my 6 was fast. It's funny, I bought the fastest bike and I ride slower now. I have nada to prove. When you're the little guy you always have to pump the chest out a bit.

yeah I always have little 18 yr olds pulling up on me asking me to race and thinking they can hang with me.... then they pull away doing a wheelie and I just shake my head laughing.
laugh.gif

There are a couple of guy around here that are like that. This one guy in my girls shop was talking all kind of crap about his Gix 600, and how fast it was and that he has not been passed (not thinking that she knows about bikes), then she told him that here boyfriend has a busa if he wanted to go ride with him sometime, then he says "I would leave that busa even in a straight away, they are to big and can't take corners either" so she asked if he wanted to go ride with me and he said no he was busy, the she just starts laughing at him, he was butthurt and walked off. I still have not got the chance to ride with him.

No it is funny and true.  I ran in to a guy in the parking lot last time in Florida.  You know the guy. the one who says he has a friend with the worlds  fastest production bike.  So you think oh he has a Busa or maybe evern a zx12r.  Noooooooooooooo the tells me he has a V-Max.  He goes on telling me all the records etc.  So I say my friend you are looking at the fastest bike made. HAYABUSA and to top it off one of the fastest on the East Coast.  Nope he says his friend is right.  Go figure everywhere you go.  Somtimes I feel like saying line up.  Then out run them by about 3 miles.  Always one around.  
wow.gif
you crack me up!!!

i would love to sit in a parkin lot with a bunch of bikers and here you say that.

just so i can tell them your slow and full of yourself

then i would egg them on to race you for money because they will blow you away (after all everybody knows busa's are slow).

o and guess who would hold the money?
rock.gif

a neutrel party of course

ME
lol

that way when we blow by them on busa's with their money in MY pocket maybe then they will understand.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you crack me up!!!

i would love to sit in a parkin lot with a bunch of bikers and here you say that.[/QUOTE]

i'd laugh too, but I hope you can ride better then you could spell.

do you HERE what i'm saying? :lol

I can't wait for it to get a lil warmer to clown these fools on 1000's. They think they can compete with the Busa. 1000's -->
bluegrab.gif
<---BUSA

Well I ride a 600 now and I am a helluva lot faster than when I was on a busa! In no way do I think that I can match horsepower with the "bus". However I know that like any other tool the busa has places and events that it is great at and not so great at just like my 600. Any FOOL who challenges a Busa or a 12r in run for the lights better have a ton of engine work. On a road racing course the busa will find it hard to compete. Just keeping it in perspective. Let the bashing begin...

its not many people that talk smack about racing in the twisties... its always the "50mph roll on"

gimme a break... I know a busa can't match the smaller bikes in the twisties... but no way is a stock/piped 600 gonna hang with a busa on a roll on.

its not many people that talk smack about racing in the twisties... its always the "50mph roll on"

gimme a break... I know a busa can't match the smaller bikes in the twisties... but no way is a stock/piped 600 gonna hang with a busa on a roll on.
Your right on that one! Again its the right bike for the event. My point being that a busa can have its "Hat" handed to it by much smaller bikes in the right enviroment. Give the "Bus" a chance to unleash its horsepower and you will be left for dead!!

However I know that like any other tool the busa has places and events that it is great at and not so great at just like my 600.  
ahhhh....the voice of reason .

Drag racing on the street light to light...90%rider/10%bike
lets face it....most bikes are around the 10 second mark.
Who can dump the clutch without smokin' it...etc .

Fast twistie riding on bumpy country backroads....90%rider/10% bike . I can leave my buddy on is Katana in another time zone....but I also have a friend who can torch me with a RZ 350 .

The pissin' that goes on about which one is faster , I'm guessing wiill go forever .

I find it funny that its just about always stupid people making these stoopid claims . "My Dads brothers uncle, can kick yer azz on his bike !"
"O ya, whats he ride ?"
"I'm not sure what it is...I know its green thou!"
"Go home little man."

I guess there's a bike for every type of riding .

Crossing into the different catagories , just isn't logical.

hav a lude 1.....RSD.

boy i hear some 600 shiet talking right here. never mind on the street. lmfao!ps howling you better be able to keep that 600 up at 14k rpms if you wanna even read my plate #buddy

Thats why I got rid of my gsx750 and got a Busa . The 750 was just to scary fast , I needed something that was SLOW .:laugh:

boy i hear some 600 shiet talking right here. never mind on the street. lmfao!ps howling you better be able to keep that 600 up at 14k rpms if you wanna even read my plate #buddy
RobT
I will be at the "Streets of Willow" on the 23rd of March. Feel free to come on out. They will require that you remove the plate and yes I do keep the RPMS in the 12 to 14 range. Like I said. Make sure you have the right tool for the job.
laugh.gif

Check the "Isle of Mann" video I posted. Why is it that a busa isn't running that race? Wide open no rules on the street. I love the Hayabusa! For me it was the wrong bike for what I wanted to do. Again, pick the right tool for the job...

w ell mr howlin since its pretty much impossible for me to get to willow .you and your 600 are it. but you may come to conn and ride with me on some country roads with plenty of twisties.and, o ya bying your visa cause we dont take american express!!!(bring your liter bike too your gonna need it. this aint no track!but i will be riding with some guys from here this summer and so far the posers only show up one time .this includes the chrome boys and some turbo guys too.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Oh we do take --Master Charge-- also,in Connecticut</span></span></marquee>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077491629 -->

Back