WHO'S THE OLDEST RIDER HERE?

Re: WHO'S THE OLDEST RIDER HERE?

Well all you youngsters I am 68 and ride most days, bike has been worked, pulls 11000 rpm in top, I quite often push my baby over the 300 mark, just to remind myself I am still alive.

I started riding 1961 (legally) the thrill of high power machines is the same as it was the first day I started riding.

cheers Killer Kev N.Z.

its not me. But thanks for joining up 3 years ago and chiming in now.:thumbsup:

RSD.

I just glad to see someone older than me, makes me feel like a YOUNG GUY :laugh:

Might be me 69, worked k4 that pulls 11000 rpm in top, I figure at my age time is running out, so you need to get where you want to go as fast as you can.

Cheers Killer Kev

Im 56 your never too old I have had 5 Busas since 1999 and three children too

Does this...hat make me look old? BTW, this thread started ten years ago. Is there a new poll?

image.jpeg

I'm 59 be 60 in June, my 2nd Busa 2002, sold and now 2009 and if zuki would ever ever get on the tech, I would buy a new one tomorrow.

I'll be 75 in Jan. Been riding since I was 10 years old. Started riding in Japan while living there as an Air Force brat. There was a guy called "Phantom" when I first joined the site with my first Busa in 2000, who was in his 70's then.Some of the guys I rode with on the site said they rode with him and that he was pretty fast.

56 for me and I've never felt younger.Well maybe a little.Still love to get out and fly when it's safeish.:)

59 for me. I own a Gen II 2008, 2000 Kawasaki ZX9, and a 1998 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird. I ride them all. Not ready for that cruiser yet.

I'll be 71 next month, riding my second Busa (2005) this time around. Been riding since 1965.
I would have been riding earlier but I put my military service in for Uncle Sam.

IMG_6289.JPG

71 big one here. I've had 3 busas, this is number 3, my new 2015. I sold my 2012 ZX14R, it just didn't feel all that great in the canyons. Back on a busa and lovin' it!!

Back