Why do riders who don't ride BUSAS

Rob T I took no offense to our debate. Thanks Sled and ninja for jumping in on both sides but that is all this is...a debate. I am good with all that has been said well except for the shove the board part
laugh.gif
The Capt may get mad so that is my disclaimer.

No it is funny and true. I ran in to a guy in the parking lot last time in Florida. You know the guy. the one who says he has a friend with the worlds fastest production bike. So you think oh he has a Busa or maybe evern a zx12r. Noooooooooooooo the tells me he has a V-Max. He goes on telling me all the records etc. So I say my friend you are looking at the fastest bike made. HAYABUSA and to top it off one of the fastest on the East Coast. Nope he says his friend is right. Go figure everywhere you go. Somtimes I feel like saying line up. Then out run them by about 3 miles. Always one around[/QUOTE]
Ninja Eater I had a very fast built V Max.... I sold it after I got the busa because I was tired of moving it out of the way to ride the Busa. I had to sell that poor slow thing!!!! It was a very cool bike, and I do miss it a little. But I get over it real fast when I ride the Busa... God I need spring, this snow up to my a$$ is getting real old!!!

DragMax.gif

I can start off in 4th gear and beat the late 90's cavaliers with the big ass wings & the bus mufflers.
Man... don't even get me started with those cars. The last time I went to the strip, I pulled into the parking lot of a minimart beforehand. My '02 Trans Am WS.6 was surrounded by little ricers with grapefruit shooter mufflers all headed to open track day. The clerk came over to me and said, "PLEASE, PLEASE... smoke these loser muther fuggers"

jump9.gif

The bottom line is that people don't know what quick is until they know what quick is. Remember the first time you pegged the throttle on a 600 until redline? At the time, that seemed pretty darn fast. And until you go quicker, that's how you remember it.

Why do riders who don't ride BUSAS, think they are just as fast??!![/QUOTE]

Same reason us guys with little...ummm... NEVERMIND!
mad.gif

wink.gif

They(those on slow bikes.cars etc.) all think they are as fast as truely fast bike (busa, ZX12R, etc.) becasue those on the really fast bikes, most of the time, don't give 'em all they got and play with the slow pokes. Thus the slow pokes think they are as fast or almost as fast as the fast guys. Everyones ego is fed. Me, I think its funny. Anymore, I let the one's who think they are fast just go, then I ride my own pace. If I get pissed, then I'll play. But not too often.

Back