What to do? Big Gun Little Gun?

Can get these for your bike:D
View attachment 239439

My carry choice for years has been a Ruger SP101 in 357 MAG. Recently sold it just for a change of pace.

That is a good choice, my .45 slows me down on hills too much!

Mag 004.jpg

Mag 005.jpg

Hey strom just my 2 cents worth. Im in ct and before i pick up a new piece i hit Hoffmans its a nice size gun store that has an indoor range and a long list of firearms to rent n blow thru a couple of boxes of ammo . best way ive found of getting my own hands on exp with a firearm prior 2 forkin out the dough. .funny though 4 me i prefer autos for conceal carry. a cop 1nce told me a story of an encounter he had struggling with a would be arrestee and he grabbed his service revolver over the cylinder rendering it temporarily unable to discharge........ or was that an old charles bronson flic :D idk i just like autos

I carry a glock 27 (.40) off duty, I love it! Nice sized round with enough rounds to take out a few people... :laugh:

I think it's sad you guys need to carry guns .

It's not that I NEED to carry, It's that I WANT to carry. Better to have & not need than to need & not have. People do bad things, and I for one don't want to be powerless should there arise a sudden threat where I could say stop some perv from snatching a child or such. Lots of good inputs here, and I agree it is sad that people pull the crap that they do, but they do. If all responsible adults exercise their rights and are prepared to act when it becomes prudent, some of the "fun" of being anti-social predators may be removed and additionally, some of the damage they cause could be reduced. While a hammerless airweight is not the gun of chioce for range work, it is something that can be ready and capable in an abrupt situation. I currently carry a 9mm Mak and it is cumbersome to carry, but effective, and I do carry the 1911 sometimes. I will prolly be buying a couple more wheelguns, one snubby airweight & one Alaskan, and one 45acp with moonclips...oh wait, thats 3....:banghead:

It's not that I NEED to carry, It's that I WANT to carry. Better to have & not need than to need & not have. People do bad things, and I for one don't want to be powerless should there arise a sudden threat where I could say stop some perv from snatching a child or such. Lots of good inputs here, and I agree it is sad that people pull the crap that they do, but they do. If all responsible adults exercise their rights and are prepared to act when it becomes prudent, some of the "fun" of being anti-social predators may be removed and additionally, some of the damage they cause could be reduced. While a hammerless airweight is not the gun of chioce for range work, it is something that can be ready and capable in an abrupt situation. I currently carry a 9mm Mak and it is cumbersome to carry, but effective, and I do carry the 1911 sometimes. I will prolly be buying a couple more wheelguns, one snubby airweight & one Alaskan, and one 45acp with moonclips...oh wait, thats 3....:banghead:

No ...... You need to cause your paranoid some lil ***** will put a cap in yo ass . Ahhhh love living in a country I don't have to worry about getting a cap .
Must suck going for a ride and thinking **** did I pack my heat .... I'm lucky to remember my wallet lol

You keep an AR15 in your trunk!:rofl:
You sir are my new hero!:thumbsup:

Yea, I was almost in a couple of situations where my .40 just wouldn't have been enough and I told myself that i would never be caught unprepared like that again. Not being able to protect my family...Not gonna happen.

But if me and the wife are on the bike, I don't worry to much because everybody knows that busas are faster than a speeding bullet.....:laugh:

454 Casull...nice little plinker, lol. First box of shells busted the sear. Taurus, (Beretta), so it has a lifetime warranty. The look on the guys face next to me on the range when the first round sounds off is priceless, lol.

You keep an AR15 in your trunk!:rofl:
You sir are my new hero!:thumbsup:

6Pack U sir, Rock! i just love that comment!

i must agree with ol Alaska there with the Blackhawk and / or Super blackhawk. i got my Redhawk after a badger/ horse incident. i thought i fired 4, nope i fired 5. and my dad saw it. horse jumpin sideways, badger cummin up underneath us!
BOOM!... BOOM! ...BOOM! BOOM?.....BOOM!
Double action isn't always the best.
dad traded me the Redhawk for my Blackhawk cut off just in front of the shell ejector. it fits in the small of his back when he's riding.
he saw how things got western with me and decided he should **** the hammer to ensure better shot placement...when things get Western. :laugh:

Ruger Ruger raa raa raa:cheerleader:

:laugh:

I carry a glock 27 (.40) off duty, I love it! Nice sized round with enough rounds to take out a few people... :laugh:

What kind of holster are you running with the 27? i'm between the 27, 36 or the kahr cm/pm9's. I'd rather stick with the glock though. My 30's just to thick to carry comfortably in the summer under a tshirt.

Back