40 Reasons to Ban Guns

I thought i was pretty clear up top that i am NOT WANTING ANYONES GUNS...

i swear, gun toting americans are trying to give away your guns harder than they are "trying to take them" some days.... :rofl:

My point is strictly, that YES i think mandatory skills tests should be required for all OPEN AND CONCEALED carry permit holders... no one else.... if you wanna range your gun, go for it, you wanna collect em, go for it...

You wanna carry and claim your offering protection and assistance to me, THEN you gotta start living up to some standards...

Carry a gun around in public and I would even support you having to get a stamp from a certified range saying you shot your 100rnd qualification for the month !
No sense carrying with ideas of protecting innocents if they are the very ones your lack of skill jeopardizes !

Ill even go one further, i would be ok with YEARLY recerts...

however, i think you nailed my point exactly blanca...

As for paying for it.... the permit holder, period.... If they are not able to pay for a yearly or what have you skills retest, then who knows... maybe their permit goes to a temp. suspended status until they test, or perhaps they get 90 days to get the test done...

However, if you can afford to carry a few hundred or sometimes thousand dollar hunk of pistol on your hip, afford to take the CCW class in the first place, then dont tell me a retest/skills test is somehow going to break the bank...

Heck, allow ranges to become certified retesters(they already can do the CCW after all), let em charge 30-50 bucks, and it puts some more money into the economy....

Second or Third, or Tenth...... the whole concealed carry reduces, or increases crime thing is full of BS on both sides...

otherwise you wouldnt have states with some of the strictest gun laws like Iowa,nebraska,etc with some of the LOWEST crime rates, right next to places like AZ(loose) which has some of the highest.. compared to DC(strictest) which had HIGH, and so on..

there is no parrallel to draw... in the end, the real answer is it makes ZERO difference, so why not just let people carry if they are responsible...

finally, keep your church OUT of my govt.... this isnt, nor will it ever be, a "christian" govt... well ok, Bush came close to making it happen...

if you want a faith based govt. move to the middle east and have all the Sharia Law you can handle...

Last edited:
one last thing to blanca...

i still never said to take away the heavy duty weaponry... i just said i didnt perhaps see why its needed... i totaly conceed some collectors love the stuff, and so do i... but carrying one down the street is admittedly... a little rediculous...

Seriously... who needs to buy a machine gun... you know as well as i do that modifying a weapon to full auto isnt exactly rocket science... on some models....

That said.... i wanna own a cannon....a big ass cannon ball firing cannon...

thats it....
:rofl:

one last thing to blanca...

i still never said to take away the heavy duty weaponry... i just said i didnt perhaps see why its needed... i totaly conceed some collectors love the stuff, and so do i... but carrying one down the street is admittedly... a little rediculous...

Seriously... who needs to buy a machine gun... you know as well as i do that modifying a weapon to full auto isnt exactly rocket science... on some models....

That said.... i wanna own a cannon....a big ass cannon ball firing cannon...

thats it....
:rofl:

I actually have a friend (civil war buff) who has a firing cannon in his front yard!

And, in TN, you actually DO have to SHOOT to get a permit....I've had one since the mid 80's, before the CCW law when local sherrif's were the ones that issued permits - of which I had to make a 'campaign contribution' to get. Shelby County (Memphis) no less!

How about some legal to own destructive devices .
Like 60mm mortars or Rocket launchers or maybe a 20mm AA gun !

Class 3 Firearms: Gun Auction: Class 3 Firearms at GunBroker.com

All legal and same as why do you need a Hayabusa that can do 200 when the highest limit in the land is nowhere near it ?
Cuz it's Badass and America and I want one or two maybe !

Not the item it's the person .
I fear no good man with a battle tank but I fear all crooks !

I own several guns and when I was working I would go to the range for a full day of shooting/training. I don't just practice with just one gun. I practice with my glock that I carry all the time, the shotgun that I keep loaded and ready in my closet, & my AR-15.

what are guns? I don't know what your talking about. I heard about them when I was young but I have never seen one. :whistle:

HPIM0619.jpg

waltherg22.jpg

HPIM0876.JPG

HPIM0875.JPG

Call Obama and tell him Goatkart and Blanca have agreed....???
Then call Israel and the Arabs tell them same....
Today is a great day for all mankind....
We have done it....

Yes we can....:cheerleader:

I think that calls for some cool destructive youtube vids...

How bout..

Try taking her military weapon...

Back