Let's say they do ban guns, who's gonna come take em?

Yeah, you are right, its only 60% of black babies in NYC. Am sure you are a proud supporter of this sht.

Ignoring abortion's toll--Michael Benjamin - NYPOST.com

You just have to push your pro life agenda as opportunity arise?Earth population reached 7 billion 1 billion increase in just 13 years,double in 50 years, this planet in desperate need of a big war or bubonic plague. 60 % babies aborted? what ass you pulled your info from? or you counting every used condom as a murder? religious fanatics at their best.

Yeah, you are right, its only 60% of black babies in NYC. Am sure you are a proud supporter of this sht.

Ignoring abortion's toll--Michael Benjamin - NYPOST.com

NYpost article? must be accurate then. :laugh: I support human right to birth control. no religious num nut will ever dictate my family to abort a fetus if we wanted too.
I'm guess you are against stem cell research as well. my heart is bleeding for poor black babies aborted by evil white doctors.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me, however, to assuage your militant pro abortion feelings and find some common ground with you I fully support and encourage your family to practice abortion if you so choose.

NYpost article? must be accurate then. :laugh: I support human right to birth control. no religious num nut will ever dictate my family to abort a fetus if we wanted too.
I'm guess you are against stem cell research as well. my heart is bleeding for poor black babies aborted by evil white doctors.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me, however, to assuage your militant pro abortion feelings and find some common ground with you I fully support and encourage your family to practice abortion if you so choose.
tell me where my assumptions were not accurate? there is no such thing as pro abortion feeling it's called pro choice, women should have a choice what to do with their bodies.
BTW I done need you encouragement to abort my child, because you don't like my point of view, regretfully for you i already have kids.. they will be grown free of religious BS. you pro life fanatics should spend your time on educating teenage girls how to use contraceptions instead of aborting their unwanted pregnancy.
I guess that is also not acceptable solution because overpopulation is not a problem in your opinion. God will feed us all, right?

I've got no problem educating people about birth control options, but I dang sure do when my government STARTS PAYING FOR IT WITH MY TAX DOLLARS. Or, for that matter, FORCING companies to include it in their insurance plans...

You guys are hijacking a gun thread with abortion.. Nice...

Not really an overly religious person at least not close to what you assume I am. If you have a problem feeding yourself, I will help you out, not out of religious responsibilities, just because that's the kind of guy I am. No prob with contraceptives either. I do have a problem when 60 % of babies are aborted in one group or another, seems a little genocidal to me, would it still be okay in your book if 100% of black babies were aborted in the Bronx? Why your hatred of religion and religious people? Did something happen to you? I agree parents should be educating not just their girls but also their sons about responsibilities and consequences of sex. The original reference I made to the abortion was just to highlight the hypocrisy of Obama and our political class, not really driving home an anti abortion message. Using your logic on overpopulation, I assume you are feeling pretty good every time there is mass murder like Sandy Hook and mass starvation in some other areas of the world. This is where you and me are different, I hate seeing suffering by anyone, you just chalk it up to Darwinism, most people agnostic or religious try to do something about it. Please go one your merry miserable way and lets get this thread back on topic.

tell me where my assumptions were not accurate? there is no such thing as pro abortion feeling it's called pro choice, women should have a choice what to do with their bodies.
BTW I done need you encouragement to abort my child, because you don't like my point of view, regretfully for you i already have kids.. they will be grown free of religious BS. you pro life fanatics should spend your time on educating teenage girls how to use contraceptions instead of aborting their unwanted pregnancy.
I guess that is also not acceptable solution because overpopulation is not a problem in your opinion. God will feed us all, right?

Lots of people support the right to birth control, but only if they pay for it. It shouldn't come out of my tax dollars.
The governement shouldn't have the right to tell a company what it will and will not include in its insurance packages.

You don't see none of us that are pro gun using tax dollars to buy us another weapon.
And most of the weapons bought with tax dollars (weapons for the military) are spent to protect us all.

Not really an overly religious person at least not close to what you assume I am. If you have a problem feeding yourself, I will help you out, not out of religious responsibilities, just because that's the kind of guy I am. No prob with contraceptives either. I do have a problem when 60 % of babies are aborted in one group or another, seems a little genocidal to me, would it still be okay in your book if 100% of black babies were aborted in the Bronx? Why your hatred of religion and religious people? Did something happen to you? I agree parents should be educating not just their girls but also their sons about responsibilities and consequences of sex. The original reference I made to the abortion was just to highlight the hypocrisy of Obama and our political class, not really driving home an anti abortion message. Using your logic on overpopulation, I assume you are feeling pretty good every time there is mass murder like Sandy Hook and mass starvation in some other areas of the world. This is where you and me are different, I hate seeing suffering by anyone, you just chalk it up to Darwinism, most people agnostic or religious try to do something about it. Please go one your merry miserable way and lets get this thread back on topic.
we hijacked this tread enough, start another one if you want to discuss pro life issues.

them??

chinese-un-troops.jpg

I dont wear a tin foil hat but I stay prepared. Its difficult to tell what will happen in the near future but one thing for sure is our second amendment is being tested. As gun owners its our responsibility to educate those who do not understand guns and our stand AND voice our opinions to our elected officials who VOTE on our rights! That means write emails, make phone calls, ect.

Back