Let's say they do ban guns, who's gonna come take em?

local cops in most of the country will have a hard time doing gestapo raids on normal people, its just not in their character, plus they have to live in these communities, our Military will not do anything like this on a massive scale, the troops would go home first.

I would love to believe this, but this already happened in Louisiana after Katrina. Cops and military went around collecting guns from everyone with no cause needed. They may not have liked it, but many will do it anyway.

i have spoke to many in the military locally. they have already discussed thier opinion and course of action if ordered to confiscate

Having spent a lot of time in and around NOLA, I get the feeling they don't have nearly as many of the "cold dead hands" types as some other parts of the country.

Yeah hard to say IF that would ever happen but I seen them going about it with some kind of tax rebate or something like that. Turn in these guns and government will give you "X". Either that or like Blanca said about the ammo, restrict ammo and the hoarders will come out and buy it all and stash it in their underground bunker :laugh:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know one person who will NOT be volunteering to give up any guns, nor will I be collecting any from anyone else...

"against all enemies, foreign and domestic)..."

If in fact the foreign mercenary army is deemed necessary and activated for service on US Soil.. I can tell you they are being trained in Qatar and are in the field already in Syria, they killed Ghaddafi in Libya and deposed Mubarak in Egypt. Everyone in the Arab region already knows what is happening and part of the reason I was beaten and jailed was to keep this from going to press on election day.

Screw it but this will probably result in a visit from the FBI like they visited a week or so before my return to the US.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know one person who will NOT be volunteering to give up any guns, nor will I be collecting any from anyone else...

Could not have said it better myself.

see....i still have yet to meet any individuals i have spoke to that serves or has served that is willing to do this!!

You have the right (and duty) to refuse an unlawful order. Just like being ordered to kill innocent civilians. And IMHO that both would be unlawful.

This stuff will get serious next year when the California crazy lady pushes this agenda...

Assault Weapons - Issues - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

• Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
    • 120 specifically-named firearms;
    • Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
    • Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
  • Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
    • Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
    • Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
    • Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocksâ€￾ and “bullet buttonsâ€￾ to address attempts to “work aroundâ€￾ prior bans.
  • Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
  • Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
    • Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
    • Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
    • Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
  • Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
    • Background check of owner and any transferee;
    • Type and serial number of the firearm;
    • Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
    • Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
    • Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

It is really sad that some kid did what he did, and now that we have to pay for it! Why are we being punished for something that we didnt have any control of! 2Brother's like you, I am watching what the politicians are trying to do to our rights.....:banghead:

I would love to believe this, but this already happened in Louisiana after Katrina. Cops and military went around collecting guns from everyone with no cause needed. They may not have liked it, but many will do it anyway.

I think Louisiana declared their equivalent of Martial Law and that changed everything.....could happen again.

see....i still have yet to meet any individuals i have spoke to that serves or has served that is willing to do this!!

Come down to the Southern part of the country. You will meet a bunch of us that will not surrender arms.

Last edited:

You know Mc I feel the same way and say it often. But I wonder how you'll feel when you are labeled a felon for not turning them in? What will you do? Lie and say you sold them all? Flee with said weapons up into the hills to save your family from govt retribution? Kiss said family goodbye and leave with mentioned weapons to go join others at the new Valley Forge? What?
Times like this I truly wish I was still single with no obligations. My decision and mindset would be clear. But as clever as they are I know it will be all but impossible for honest family men to refuse confiscation.
In an effort to protect ones family and continue working to make income to support the family I see many turning them in.

You know Mc I feel the same way and say it often. But I wonder how you'll feel when you are labeled a felon for not turning them in? What will you do? Lie and say you sold them all? Flee with said weapons up into the hills to save your family from govt retribution? Kiss said family goodbye and leave with mentioned weapons to go join others at the new Valley Forge? What?
Times like this I truly wish I was still single with no obligations. My decision and mindset would be clear. But as clever as they are I know it will be all but impossible for honest family men to refuse confiscation.
In an effort to protect ones family and continue working to make income to support the family I see many turning them in.

Lots of reality in what you say Blanca.

But MC is right about the oath of enlistment , All enemies, foreign and domestic.

And a person would want to do all they could to protect his/her family.

In the words of one famous American "Give me Liberty or Give me Death".

Lots of Americans willing to die for their freedom. Lots of Americans have died for everyone elses freedom.

This will be a tough decsion for some people. Glad my kids are grown, and I am divorced/single. My decision would be easy.

I think a lot more than 10% will refuse. Actually, I believe a civil war unlike any this world has ever seen would occur.

Personally I have a 908 that I bought new and is registered to my name. I would gladly hand it over without giving it a second thought.
As for other guns not traceable to me...let's put it this way, I'm not a Dudley Do Right, Goody Two Shoes, boy scout.
And if they were destroyed in a fire, flood or whatever, I'll simply head to the ghetto and buy more. Same as they've been obtained by criminals all along. Banning guns and bullets would be as futile as trying to ban pennies.

Weed has been illegal for what...75 years now? :rofl:

I see more of a buy back program which will basically be another Cash for Clunkers failure. It'll just be a few stupid people and druggies trying to score some quick cash for a fix. Won't make a dent in the gun population. :moon:

The problem is that it will baby step, starting with registration...... watch the British video that Blanca posted.
Warns America: Don't let them take your guns - YouTube[/url]

Got Rights? - Keep Rights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back