Let's say they do ban guns, who's gonna come take em?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I was thinkin, let's say new laws get passed and millions of firearms are now illegal. What's next? I think it can be agreed there isn't magic list of who has what, so what happens? Will the police go door to door asking for the guns and searching? Will our national guardsmen be called up, armed and sent house to house? I don't see that ending well for anyone.

Do the people who push for these laws think things through?

Yes its the master plan frog, scare everyone so they buy a bunch of firearms-ammo and then go house to house and seize them for government use.

Yes its the master plan frog, scare everyone so they buy a bunch of firearms-ammo and then go house to house and seize them for government use.
The Australians had to turn there's in, and a few other countries in years past, hard to say for sure if we're immune.

It won't be our troops doing the door knocking.

>>> US Government <<<

Many sites say same as above link. Take it for what you will , fear or reality.
First it will be to limit and or completely eliminate private arms thru legislation.
Then the UN will be given power on our soil as we sign onto the NWO. A grace period will be given for all who want to turn them in same as Australia and Britain. Then threats will be made publicly thru the media scaring many more into turning them in. Stiff penalties for not following the new laws will be announced. Then after all that they will begin simple house to house searches. Again many with families and beemers will open the door and cower in fear of foreign troops. It won't be us troops or police it will be underpaid expats from all over getting paid your tax dollars (how ironic) to kick your door in. The individual will slowly be weeded out. Many will 'head to the hills' in resistance. There will be a partisan group nationwide fighting the govt and foreign troops.

Seem like a fantasy?

Study a history book as countless populations have been enslaved in same fashion for centuries.

>>> US Government <<<

First it will be to limit and or completely eliminate private arms thru legislation.
Then the UN will be given power on our soil as we sign onto the NWO. A grace period will be given for all who want to turn them in same as Australia and Britain. Then threats will be made publicly thru the media scaring many more into turning them in. Stiff penalties for not following the new laws will be announced. Then after all that they will begin simple house to house searches. Again many with families and beemers will open the door and cower in fear of foreign troops. It won't be us troops or police it will be underpaid expats from all over getting paid your tax dollars (how ironic) to kick your door in. The individual will slowly be weeded out. Many will 'head to the hills' in resistance. There will be a partisan group nationwide fighting the govt and foreign troops.

Seem like a fantasy?

Study a history book as countless populations have been enslaved in same fashion for centuries.

Funny thing, I just sold all my guns, Yup gone. No need for the blue helmet brigade to come here. :thumbsup:

No one. It will be a ban on future purchases :banghead:

That will be first. But then what will be their excuse next time a mass shooting happens with same style gun?

'Oh well now we need to regulate the ones previously grandfathered out of private hands'

After that will come turn em in or else......

Be patient it's coming. Anyone that thinks our govt does not wish to control us all the way around has blinders on.

>>> US Government <<<

Seem like a fantasy?

I hope it does not come to that, but I have the same fears for the future of America. Glad I'm not the only "crazy" one:laugh:. What would you do Blanca? I see from your posts that you are a family man with a wife and kids to think of. Do you give up your guns with the rest of the sheep for the sake of your family or do you resist? Tough decisions coming.

I hope it does not come to that, but I have the same fears for the future of America. Glad I'm not the only "crazy" one:laugh:. What would you do Blanca? I see from your posts that you are a family man with a wife and kids to think of. Do you give up your guns with the rest of the sheep for the sake of your family or do you resist? Tough decisions coming.

I can only speak for the moment. It will be a very tough decision. One which many I think will buck under and turn them in. United we stand, Divided we fall. If a majority resist than the decision will be easy but I see long lines on CNN of folks turning them in same as other countries.

they dont need to ban guns. they could simply ban the sale of bullets. the 2nd ammendment says nothing about the right to bear bullets. I dont see it happening but it could.

they dont need to ban guns. they could simply ban the sale of bullets. the 2nd ammendment says nothing about the right to bear bullets. I dont see it happening but it could.

Some countries have all but outlawed possession of military calibers.
They could regulate .223/5.56 so heavily one 20rnd box will be all but impossible to obtain.
Then your Ar15 to most will be useless.

I see what you are saying BB, I think there is about 10% of the country that still have balls and wont stand for it even if it comes to the gravest results, remember what happened the last time these jackassess tried this sht, ended badly for all involved in RR, Waco, and OKC. Its unfortunate our Elite think so little of us that they think everyone is swayed by the MSM, they truly think everyone is a sheep ready to just roll over and give up their rights and be controlled by them. Its going to get ugly before it gets better in my opinion. As far as the blue hats, I don't think they would make it to the 3rd house before the helmet go's from blue to red, local cops in most of the country will have a hard time doing gestapo raids on normal people, its just not in their character, plus they have to live in these communities, our Military will not do anything like this on a massive scale, the troops would go home first.

All this being said I think something has to be done, but its not the guns or the people having too much freedom, its normal civility of our culture. When you have 60 percent of babies being aborted in the inner city, its a stark lesson about our civil society's view on the value of human life, not a bible thumper by any means but we as a society reap what we sow. In the time it took Obama to put on his show of giving a eulogy/political speech in Conn more babies were aborted in NYC than were killed in Conn. Then there's the mental health system in the US, back in the late 70's and early 80's we emptied out our mental health institutions, for many reasons, some were libertarian some were just revulsion of the horrific conditions there, again not the best thing our government is able to due. Should be left to the religious community to do with government support.Either way this was the birth of the homeless community, most of whom ended up in jail instead of being in a hospital, this is called unintended consequences (Geraldo Rivera was the instigator of this movement that started in NY). I think we need to restart the mental health system again with better and more humane controls and facilities than we had back then, its something the states with federal overlook should be able to handle, it would be cheaper and more humane than putting the mentally handicapped in jail of letting them live on the street. It might even lower the barrier parents and family feel before trying to get help for these people. I say this as a libertarian leaning individual.

End of the day I am not giving up my rights or letting anyone ever take them away, man up America.

I can only speak for the moment. It will be a very tough decision. One which many I think will buck under and turn them in. United we stand, Divided we fall. If a majority resist than the decision will be easy but I see long lines on CNN of folks turning them in same as other countries.

I was thinkin, let's say new laws get passed and millions of firearms are now illegal. What's next? I think it can be agreed there isn't magic list of who has what, so what happens? Will the police go door to door asking for the guns and searching? Will our national guardsmen be called up, armed and sent house to house? I don't see that ending well for anyone.

Do the people who push for these laws think things through?

It will only apply to future sales most likely. Those with guns will be allowed to keep them. And trust me, the government knows who has what legal guns for the most part.

P.

Some countries have all but outlawed possession of military calibers.
They could regulate .223/5.56 so heavily one 20rnd box will be all but impossible to obtain.
Then your Ar15 to most will be useless.
I guess it would come down to how often someone shot their military style gun vs. how useless they would be. I know quite a few pwople that just own them to own them and have never even been to the range with their AR15. and im sure there are plenty that have thousands of rounds stored in their basement and as stated people could simply reload what they have already used.

if those type of bullets were banned I think people would likely find another way of getting bullets like on the black market. we all know cuban cigars are illegal but they still get in. its like drugs I guess. if there is a demand then there will be a supplier I guess but we would certainly see less people wanting or buying these type of weapons if the ammo was that hard to obtain.

probably wouldn't do chit to reduce gun violence.

im not sure there is a viable solution but as far as home protection goes a shotgun is far better then an AR15 is.

see....i went fishing many times taking one of my guns on each trip...ya know what....damn things kept jumping into the water.

Back