40 Reasons to Ban Guns

We retest you to see if you can drive a car... so damn it, get restested to see if you can hit the broad side of a barn....

I'm all for a background check, fingerprint, hell, I dont even really mind the 10 day waiting period here in MD. I'd certainly take a class / retrain if I could get a CCW Permit here in MD.

I also wish there was a retest to see if people can actually drive!! I think it should be mandatory every year once you turn 60.

I would be extremely happy if they would let us conceal carry I'd be glad to retest. We are allowed to unconcealed carry with some restrictions in CA. I think something like that causes more problems than it solves though.

I also wish there was a retest to see if people can actually drive!! I think it should be mandatory every year once you turn 60.

OI! tell me about it, Az issues drivers liscences until the age of 65..... no renewing...

and we all heard recently how well some people in Az can drive...

In other news, Looks like Iowa may be pushing through a rework on their CCW laws... which is good news for everyone..

Iowa laws allowed the sheriff of each county to arbitrarily decide who could or could not have a CCW permit, despite any qualifications.... my understanding is it is being changed to Shall issue with restrictions (training etc. the standard fair)

:cheerleader:

I wouldnt per se choose to be on the side of the NRA... like i said... at times they are JUST as retarded...

however... given the choice of having an NRA around or NOT having an NRA around...

i would have the NRA around every time...

Its important that an organization is out there looking out for that set of rights, even if you dont choose to exercise your right...

its the same with things like the ACLU... its better than it exsists in every way, even if you choose to not use or agree with the rights they protect...

Dude, (really) don't worry about what I said, you wouldn't understand at this point. Will talk this November. Have a good day sir.....:thumbsup:

Wow. So women should not be able to vote, children should be worked a little bit less than slaves, and blacks should be considered 3/5 of a man?
Dude it's 2010. I agree that things in Washington are not going as well as they should, but having only Christian conservatives in charge, and a literal interpretation of the original Constitution is not the answer.
Besides, what does that have to do with guns/
I'm all in favor of concealed carry laws, and those who like guns being able to possess them. I am however in favor of training for all persons wishing to carry firearms, and strict punishment for those that do not complete the training and carry anyway. Oh, and I'm a liberal........not all liberal's are anti-gun. The NRA do things to justify their own existence, just like every other lobbyist group. They are ridiculous. Wayne Lapierre is like a male version of a stepford wife........

I like to see them try to confiscate all of our guns, not enough cops or ATFE agents. Bring it on!

Dude, (really) don't worry about what I said, you wouldn't understand at this point. Will talk this November. Have a good day sir.....:thumbsup:
Tell you what we won't do: talk about it whenever you stop by on your trip. :lol:
Fair enough?
However if you are still staying at my hose in November all bets are off.....:laugh:

Where are all these states where you can get a CCW permit with no training? Not withstanding states that have no laws against concealed carry...

I live in one of the most liberal shall issue states and you need to provide proof of competency ie military training, state hunting courses, NRA training etc. - There is a list of acceptable ways to prove competancy.

And lets face there are only four rules for safe gun handling. How hard is that?

Back