What gun do u carry when riding,

I generally dont put up pics of my firearms...but since frog started it:rofl::rofl:
shotty.jpg

I actually dont carry on the bike, mainly because i havent found anything i'm comfortable enough with everything i do. Tried a shoulder setup with the glock, didnt like how it felt plus ruled out taking off my vest or jacket and walking around somewhere. Rode a bit with my buddies PM9 in a crossbreed iwb and i think thats gonna be the ticket for comfort and concealability for me. Just need to quit spending money on go fast parts:whistle:

Its actually never bothered me, i carry all the rest of the time.

What guns... I dont have guns. :whistle:

If I did, not saying I do, but if I did carry I would use a .380 or a compact 9mm in a holster like this on my back

inside_pant_holster.jpg

I just need to figure out how to get this..

545075_10150632691680432_111499100431_9643260_1662110089_n.jpg

:dunno:

Froggy, Blanca... any ideas...:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
What guns... I dont have guns. :whistle:

If I did, not saying I do, but if I did carry I would use a .380 or a compact 9mm in a holster like this on my back

inside_pant_holster.jpg

no you wouldnt i have an uncle mikes rode with it on once and dam near lost the gun had to keep reaching back and pushing it down... i carry daily and have for a while and riding you do not want to carry on your back. If you go down it can and will paralize you which has happened many times and two it shows to the open public and you can get arrested, fined and lose your concealed permit for brandishing a weapon and wind up with a felony (i actually know someone who had that happen)

no you wouldnt i have an uncle mikes rode with it on once and dam near lost the gun had to keep reaching back and pushing it down... i carry daily and have for a while and riding you do not want to carry on your back. If you go down it can and will paralize you which has happened many times and two it shows to the open public and you can get arrested, fined and lose your concealed permit for brandishing a weapon and wind up with a felony (i actually know someone who had that happen)

The weapon showing is different by state. Here in Wisconsin, open carry is legal, so it doesn't matter if mine ever shows.

Now about the small of the back, yeah, I'm not carrying back there for any reason whatsoever.. Especially on a bike.:beerchug:

The weapon showing is different by state. Here in Wisconsin, open carry is legal, so it doesn't matter if mine ever shows.

Now about the small of the back, yeah, I'm not carrying back there for any reason whatsoever.. Especially on a bike.:beerchug:

difference is federal law states (or atleast i was told by my lawyer) that if you are concealed carrying and your gun is exposed it is considered brandishing which is a felony... the separation between concealed and open carry has to be complete you cannot straddle the line.

difference is federal law states (or atleast i was told by my lawyer) that if you are concealed carrying and your gun is exposed it is considered brandishing which is a felony... the separation between concealed and open carry has to be complete you cannot straddle the line.

btw open carry is legal here too

Check out:
Michigan Open Carry, Inc. | Nothing to hide!

A whole lot of information there. I'm even a member :laugh:

They have a lot of information, including how this statement is false.
I have taken my coat off in a taco bell, going from concealed to open, with two MI staters at the booth next to me, and not a word was said.

Carry on!

In Florida with a concealed permit "it must remain concealed or it's considered brandishing" even if your not trying to expose it. But then again that was when I got mine in back in 06 and you had to wait 119 day now I think you can get one in less then a week. Plus in Florida it's a "concealed weapon or firearm license" And don't even get me started on NY :banghead: all I will say is all my mags with capacity's greater then 10 rounds are still in "Florida" :whistle: surrender them my :moon:

In Florida with a concealed permit "it must remain concealed or it's considered brandishing" even if your not trying to expose it. But then again that was when I got mine in back in 06 and you had to wait 119 day now I think you can get one in less then a week. Plus in Florida it's a "concealed weapon or firearm license" And don't even get me started on NY :banghead: all I will say is all my mags with capacity's greater then 10 rounds are still in "Florida" :whistle: surrender them my :moon:

Ill PM you an address to send them to for safe keeping....:thumbsup:

Check out:
Michigan Open Carry, Inc. | Nothing to hide!

A whole lot of information there. I'm even a member :laugh:

They have a lot of information, including how this statement is false.
I have taken my coat off in a taco bell, going from concealed to open, with two MI staters at the booth next to me, and not a word was said.

Carry on!

Removing a jacket and going from concealed to open carry is different but being in a iwb holster and having it hanging out is illegal and what miopencarry.org and opencarry.org and other sites say vs what actually happens in court is a completely different thing. You can interpret a law in any way that you want but its the judge that your dealing with that really matters which was a huge ordeal last year when in grand rapids they had a case of this where a man was cited by an officer for imprinting so he tucked his shirt under the grip of the pistol and when he got out of the vehicle in front of another officer later in the day he was arrested for brandishing a weapon because he didnt cover the pistol back up with his shirt after exiting the vehicle... the laws of going between concealed carry to open carry are very vague and need to be revised because they are open to way too much of interpretation and 6 judges all agreed that the laws need to be fixed. Just like it is illegal to open carry on a motorcycle in the state of michigan because it is operating a vehicle while carrying a loaded weapon and falls under the same laws as transporting a loaded hunting rifle.

Back