Small, EASILY concealable pistol opinions??

My neighbor has the Sig, and has NOTHING but problems with it. Especially for the price tag on those little suckers.. I'd pass..

My local Academy said the TCP was $259 until I told them I saw the blue fixed site TCP for $199 on their site and then they said they would sell it for that.
Academy - Taurus PT738 TCP .380 ACP Semiautomatic Pistol

The LC9 is around $359+ everywhere else here as well. I asked the guy why so cheap and he said he would gladly sell it to me for $359 if I wanted..:laugh:

The PF9 is $250 local as well. But they didn't have any new ones in stock.

You can get the finger extension for the TCP as well. Maybe that's why it feels shorter to him? The one I shot had it already. The LCP felt like i was going to drop it everytime I shot it, even with the extension on it. But I have big wide hands. Anything less then a full size gun feels weird to me.

And yes I agree 100% everyone will have a different opinion on what they like and what's comfortable to them. Try them out before buying anything for sure..

My local Academy said the TCP was $259 until I told them I saw the blue fixed site TCP for $199 on their site and then they said they would sell it for that.

The LC9 is around $359+ everywhere else here as well. I asked the guy why so cheap and he said he would gladly sell it to me for $359 if I wanted..:laugh:

You can get the finger extension for the TCP as well. Maybe that's why it feels shorter to him? The one I shot had it already. The LCP felt like i was going to drop it everytime I shot it, even with the extension on it. But I have big wide hands. Anything less then a full size gun feels weird to me.

And yes I agree 100% everyone will have a different opinion on what they like and what's comfortable to them. Try them out before buying anything for sure..

Yeah, the factory finger grip on the LCP is pathetic. The Pearce one is a HUGE improvement! For less than $7 its totally worth it!

Much appreciated.... this is good info :beerchug:

Why don't you and TBB take a road trip up here, do a track day at Road America, and I can let you shoot 3/4 of the guns on your list! :laugh:

That would be awesome :thumbsup:

Or you could just bring them all with you to the bash and we find a local range :whistle:

Tiller said:
Cleveland, TN...... Just a few mins north of Chattanooga

Larry's Pistol and Pawn in Huntsville Al has the LC9 for $299

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Seecamp. Look it up on gunbroker.com . You likely will not find one in a local store but they are good stuff.

The LC9 or LCR (in .357 magnum). Both should be good to go.

One thing to remember is, even if you're only putting it in your pocket, Be SURE to use a holster. Nothing like having the trigger catch on something in your pocket, even the fabric itself and having a negligent discharge blazing down your thigh. :D

--Wag--

i love my lcp its exactly the same as the keltec but has a slide lock which makes cleaning easier... my dad has the keltec and honestly these small guns are worth the money even if its only for on the bike... i carried my ruger sr9c for a while and wont lie carrying a larger gun sucks compared to the small ones and my sr9c is a compact

Jay...Bodyguard...Don't buy anything until after the Bash...we'll talk....

Back