Small, EASILY concealable pistol opinions??

You guys are making me wanna go gun shopping. And get my conceal license.

I think my S&W sigma 40 is a little large to tote along on the bike.

You guys are making me wanna go gun shopping. And get my conceal license.

I think my S&W sigma 40 is a little large to tote along on the bike.

Good idea :thumbsup: if enough of us exercise our rights, the day could come where all the states have reciprocity and we can take them state to state with out grief, it is a national right. :rulez:

I carry my Ruger LCP.. This gun is awesome!!! It has never acted up, jammed, or mis fired. Its deadly accurate once you get used to the trigger. I qaulified with it when I was renewing my CCP and all my shots at the range were head shots. The instructor said you dont have to make head shots and if you miss it will lower your score, I replied with I am confident with this gun.
I have owned other small pistols such as the Keltec, Bersa Thundercat and have tried the Dimondback that my friends owned, which misfired at the range a couple of times on me. If a gun has one misfire, jam in the first 500 rounds I will not use it to carry for personal protection.
I also have the Crimson Laser Trace on mine which will make you a better shooter to see what your doing during the trigger squeeze and would be handy if in a situation to where you couldnt lift the gun to aim such as in a resturant, you could easily shoot it from under the table.
As I stated the LCP trigger pull is long and heavy. They made it this way cause it has no safety and they know owners are going to be putting it in there pocket waist band etc.
Other than that its almost like carrying a cell phone and when you leave it at home you feel like your missing something.

I carry my Ruger LCP.. This gun is awesome!!! It has never acted up, jammed, or mis fired. Its deadly accurate once you get used to the trigger. I qaulified with it when I was renewing my CCP and all my shots at the range were head shots. The instructor said you dont have to make head shots and if you miss it will lower your score, I replied with I am confident with this gun.
I have owned other small pistols such as the Keltec, Bersa Thundercat and have tried the Dimondback that my friends owned, which misfired at the range a couple of times on me. If a gun has one misfire, jam in the first 500 rounds I will not use it to carry for personal protection.
I also have the Crimson Laser Trace on mine which will make you a better shooter to see what your doing during the trigger squeeze and would be handy if in a situation to where you couldnt lift the gun to aim such as in a resturant, you could easily shoot it from under the table.
As I stated the LCP trigger pull is long and heavy. They made it this way cause it has no safety and they know owners are going to be putting it in there pocket waist band etc.
Other than that its almost like carrying a cell phone and when you leave it at home you feel like your missing something.

mine is in the pocket of the work pants i have on right now.. after about 500 rounds the trigger gets a little bit better but its designed to take an effort to fire ... i also love my lcp its my carry guy just about every day unless i know im going into a situation where i know i might actually need more...

Donn, really good comparison video; I'd say that an advantage of the Ruger above is how smoothed off it is as compared to the Bodyguard (easierto get out of your pocket without hanging). What I like about the BG is that it has acutal sights, and especially how the frame has the finger weld grooves (like a glock) for two full fingers with the mag vs. the Ruger which I think makes for a quicker hand weld. Also, I didn't know the Ruger didn't "hold open" after last round - that right there in and of itself means I'd take the BG over the Ruger 100%

We are 'polevaulting over mouseturds' in comparisons, either one is certainly better than nothing. And, I'll bet Tiller, there will be some opportunities for direct comparisons in the near future......

Tiller, PM me if you want me to bring the LCP down to the bash for you to see. Maybe skydivr can bring his Bodyguard? Just an idea..

Back