What gun do u carry when riding,

almosttherebusa

Registered
I did a search twice and couldnt find nothing, so what gun do u carry, where, and any reason why?

I carry my S&W bodyguard, inside the belt holster in middle of my back,
Love the laser, it's super thin so I can wear it with tight shirts and u still can't see it. Wish it was a little bigger then a .380 but it conceals better then baby glock, Taurus pt709,

277f5546.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I ride I carry a Taurus CIA 38 special....when I roll in the cage I pack a G19 loaded to the hilt with zombie killers:laugh:

Sold my favorite carry gun:down: Ruger SP101 357 mag.

Now its a PT1911.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

when i ride its my ruger lcp 380 which is smaller than the bodyguard but i carry it in a pocket as ive seen someone lose a gun out of their back while riding and someone get drawn down by cops because their shirt was blowing in the wind... any other time i carry my ruger sr9c and if im being an ahole i open carry my kimber pro cdp ii

no such thing as carry in canada but if there was, on the bike, in the interest of small size, it would be an sti elektra

SA XD 45 5" Tact. Daily carry piece.

I have the XD 45 and the XDM 45; how and where do you carry the XD? I can't imagine that as a daily carry... but I'd like to...

Tankbag carry either my Ruger LC9 or an XD40 subcompact. Heck maybe even a M&P 40 compact if I'm feelin it. On days without the tankbag I'll go pocket the LCP.

Now to the OP, please reconsider small of back carry especially on the bike. Many people have become paralyzed from simply falling on their gun carrying that way I can't imagine crashing with one there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Frog - that was funny...

OP: I"ve got the same gun; my wife has one also. Hornady Critical Defense round.

It's good to see that Frog and I are on the same page with this one... :rofl:

Carry_.jpg

Oh, and damn the cager who gets too close! :laugh:

Carry_-2.jpg

I keed, I keed...:poke:

Usually just a Glock 33.

Carry_.jpg

Carry_-2.jpg

Well up here in NY I can't carry :whistle: (damn non reciprocating state). And in Florida Beretta Cougar compact .45 with hydra shock rounds. Or if I want full capacity in the tank back Sig P226 with 20 round mag.

Fastfrog you don't have a gun rack mounted for your busa yet? :laugh:

Well up here in NY I can't carry :whistle: (damn non reciprocating state). And in Florida Beretta Cougar compact .45 with hydra shock rounds. Or if I want full capacity in the tank back Sig P226 with 20 round mag.

Fastfrog you don't have a gun rack mounted for your busa yet? :laugh:

Workin on the rear turret now:whistle:

redhawk 44mag 7.5" stainless :thumbs:

:laugh: most times i carry a 22 revolver. heratage rough rider, single six, i really like to carry a bearcat nice and small and it works every time.:rulez:

i don't carry for defence, i carry for the odd target. never know when a pop can is gonna talk some smack. :rofl:

I have the XD 45 and the XDM 45; how and where do you carry the XD? I can't imagine that as a daily carry... but I'd like to...

I also carry XDM .40, Shoulder holster or tank bag on the bike... in the cage, I clip it on the door and when i get out *most* places its on my hip....

Back